ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

GIe3uqAWcAA6ZVQ

Reactions: fatpiggy

This is the wild! Someone went through the entire Texas sex offender registry and found that the government data was insanely wrong. In government data it says 40% of offenders are White but after removing all Blacks & Hispanics listed as White, it drops to 28%.

This is happening with all kinds of crime so our stats grossly undercount all of the crimes committed by Blacks & Hispanics while overcounting for Whites. All of the overcounting happens in a statistically significant ONLY for White people. Why?

Before you call me racist, I’m Hispanic, I’m just a Hispanic that believes that it’s important to have REAL stats that tell us the real story of what’s going wrong. Without that we can’t fix it effectively. We need to force states to fix their crime stats so we can get to the truth!

This is the wild! Someone went through the entire Texas sex offender registry and found that the government data was insanely wrong. In government data it says 40% of offenders are White but after removing all Blacks & Hispanics listed as White, it drops to 28%.

This is happening with all kinds of crime so our stats grossly undercount all of the crimes committed by Blacks & Hispanics while overcounting for Whites. All of the overcounting happens in a statistically significant ONLY for White people. Why?

Before you call me racist, I’m Hispanic, I’m just a Hispanic that believes that it’s important to have REAL stats that tell us the real story of what’s going wrong. Without that we can’t fix it effectively. We need to force states to fix their crime stats so we can get to the truth!
Sos un gil de mierda.

Is there anything sacred about being white

I have a slightly darker hue than the average albino white

So maybe I can call myself a little black and Hispanic in the future to protect myself from being called a white Supremist

Is there anything sacred about being white

I have a slightly darker hue than the average albino white

So maybe I can call myself a little black and Hispanic in the future to protect myself from being called a white Supremist
Well today I'm a black woman of color.

Well today I'm a black woman of color.

And that is something to be proud of

I am the poster boy for being Southern white redneck with a professional business bent but preferring a gun rack , hunting dog and beaten up truck over a BMW

My truck with lots of scratches from driving through woods and lots of bent parts and scraped paint

Mud all on the undercarriage

Yet I don’t see color of skin anywhere near as many people

I am more along lines of not liking ignorant lying jackasses

All races have a good supply of them

Just so you are aware and not that it should matter regardless of how you regard me I generally try to read your posts as I think and see you as a literate voice of reason

Maybe I am missing the mark but I have that impression

Happy posting

Now I see why all these white liberal racist democrat kkk members want to move south. Just to get away from their past. Reparations now Boston ,you bunch of white supremacists

• Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
You and your boys seriously have to be some of the worst human beings of all time. Like, scum of the earth.

Racism will never end but it’s not something that is rampant, although you fell for it, hook, line and sinker because of the media.

Step back and pay attention. You seriously can’t wake up in the morning, go throughout your day, and believe this crap. But, somehow you do. I can’t figure it out.

The majority of America, and I mean the majority, 99% just want to live and let live but you guys keep pirating this junk over and over and over.

Despicable and disgusting. Wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT