ADVERTISEMENT

“The Great MAGA King”: Biden Has New Nickname for President Trump

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Well he said it. China Joe has a man crush on Big Bad Don.

By Kristinn Taylor
Published May 11, 2022 at 6:08pm
After coining the catchy phrase “Ultra MAGA” last week to describe President Trump’s agenda and supporters, Dementia Joe Biden on Wednesday offered up a new catch phrase to describe Donald Trump himself, “The Great MAGA King.” Biden meant it as an insult, but the Ultra MAGA crowd is loving it.
Biden-Trump-is-Great-MAGA-King-Screen-Image-CBS-Twitter-05112022-e1652310096542.jpg

Biden spoke at the IBEW convention in Chicago Wednesday. The podium made Biden look small so he came around to the end to speak to the labor union gathering.

TRENDING: Pro-Abortion House Democrats March on Senate Chanting "My Body, My Decision!"
The reviews are in:

Biden speaking last week unveiled his “Ultra MAGA” catch phrase:

shocking to see a guy who is so pro russia ask for someone to be his king. the part where he thinks he's a patriot is astounding though.

Well he said it. China Joe has a man crush on Big Bad Don.

By Kristinn Taylor
Published May 11, 2022 at 6:08pm
After coining the catchy phrase “Ultra MAGA” last week to describe President Trump’s agenda and supporters, Dementia Joe Biden on Wednesday offered up a new catch phrase to describe Donald Trump himself, “The Great MAGA King.” Biden meant it as an insult, but the Ultra MAGA crowd is loving it.
Biden-Trump-is-Great-MAGA-King-Screen-Image-CBS-Twitter-05112022-e1652310096542.jpg

Biden spoke at the IBEW convention in Chicago Wednesday. The podium made Biden look small so he came around to the end to speak to the labor union gathering.

TRENDING: Pro-Abortion House Democrats March on Senate Chanting "My Body, My Decision!"
The reviews are in:

Biden speaking last week unveiled his “Ultra MAGA” catch phrase:

after that 2020 election beatdown, trump’s nickname for Biden should be “daddy”.

You seen Trump’s wife? Joe’s? Lol

#winning
i believe that's from the gospel according to matthew. And god said "the man who hath the hottest slut wife is he whom will be determined the winnereth"

the guys who care about clumps of cells must leave the room when the 'i'd like to fvck his wife' talk starts.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT