ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election - TI Staff

I don’t know about Paul... but you got the first 2 right.

Is this a prediction of who they voted for or who they think will win? I read Paul as a "reluctant" Trump voter and Larry as a "both sides are the same" sort of person. Like, I don't think Larry is going to vote 3rd party but he's probably got major objects with both parties.

No way paul and larry are communist?

Nuance, what is it?

Reactions: fcctiger12
And moderator 1Clemzunfan is the biggest liberal. He deleted tons of threads election night when Trump won after he predicted a Hillary victory. He has also deleted my posts multiple times when I have disagreed with him.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
And moderator 1Clemzunfan is the biggest liberal. He deleted tons of threads election night when Trump won after he predicted a Hillary victory. He has also deleted my posts multiple times when I have disagreed with him.
He has been a life long Republican so you're wrong about him being a liberal. I've never had a thread deleted or any of my posts so how do you know who actually deleted it? What is the process?

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
You are insane... I am no liberal. I am an independent and free thinker. I am just a sane human being who doesn’t sell out for a party anymore. The only political threads I have deleted related to you are ones where you get yourself in a bind with your insane posting and come whining to me about people attacking you and beg me to delete, or where you have attacked someone else or spewed some insane conspiracy crap and had to have it deleted.

You are insane... I am no liberal. Just a sane human being.

You have HATED Trump since day one. And you did delete 2 of my posts where I disagreed with you a few months ago. Don’t call me insane.

You are insane... I am no liberal. Just a sane human being. The only political threads I have deleted related to you are ones where you get yourself in a bind with your insane posting and come whining to me about people attacking you and beg me to delete, or where you have attacked someone else and spewed some insane conspiracy crap.

You added to your post. You’re a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
You are correct in that I have hated Trump from day 1. That doesn’t make me a liberal.
Just makes you a reasonable human being who wants a POTUS that will represent the country in a Presidential manner ... as in a mature professional manner with a sense of honesty and integrity. A POTUS who tries to unite and not divide and who is looking out for the best interests of all of the American people and not just himself.

Most sane republicans, like myself, are never Trumpers.
Born and raised republican by repub parents, not a fan of Obama, voted third party in 2016, and voted Biden this year as well as straight blue ticket. The hypocrisy of the republican party under Trumpism is disgusting and has driven me away from the right for the foreseeable future.

The moral lowground is not a place I want to invest my time.

Last edited:
Just makes you a reasonable human being who wants a POTUS that will represent the country in a Presidential manner ... as in a mature professional manner with a sense of honesty and integrity. A POTUS who tries to unite and not divide and who is looking out for the best interests of all of the American people and not just himself.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
You are insane... I am no liberal. I am an independent and free thinker. I am just a sane human being who doesn’t sell out for a party anymore. The only political threads I have deleted related to you are ones where you get yourself in a bind with your insane posting and come whining to me about people attacking you and beg me to delete, or where you have attacked someone else or spewed some insane conspiracy crap and had to have it deleted.
Man, how can I like this response 1000X times!!!!

It's pure gold!

It’s a pure lie. That’s what it is. Why do you think he’s telling the truth? Because you both hate Trump and I don’t? Does that make a stranger more credible in your eyes? The only thing I ever asked him to delete was personal information posted on me. Got myself in a bind! What lies! And he did delete posts where I disagreed with him. Facts!

3tx2tw7.png

This was a post from August 14. Guess I told him to stop deleting my post for the heck of it.
I called him out and he deleted my post. Two different times. He doesn’t have that right! Just like big tech, he thinks he can delete what he doesn’t like. Notice he didn’t reply and say, “ I didn‘t delete your post”. Because he did. And now he has lied in this thread!

Reactions: dzf664
3tx2tw7.png

This was a post from August 14. Guess I told him to stop deleting my post for the heck of it.
I called him out and he deleted my post. Two different times. He doesn’t have that right! Just like big tech, he thinks he can delete what he doesn’t like. Notice he didn’t reply and say, “ I didn‘t delete your post”. Because he did. And now he has lied in this thread!

Wait, where exactly did he lie in this thread?

It’s a pure lie. That’s what it is. Why do you think he’s telling the truth? Because you both hate Trump and I don’t? Does that make a stranger more credible in your eyes? The only thing I ever asked him to delete was personal information posted on me. Got myself in a bind! What lies! And he did delete posts where I disagreed with him. Facts!
I have read your posts over the years and I have read his. He is one of my favorite posters because he is reasonable, fair, intelligent, and mature. You are not.

You will take this as a compliment, but I can see why you love Trump so much because your behavior on this board and elsewhere is exactly how he acts. You are the poster child of a true die hard Trump supporter. Congratulations!

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT