ADVERTISEMENT

A Liberals please stay tuned to NBC for the Clemson Game

EmLZ_ysXIAAUpVX.jpg

With Biden being tabbed the winner by All Libshits

My wife just said,
“So for any of us who are not happy with this election are we supposed to riot tomorrow? I'm new at this. Who's bringing the rocks and bricks? Where are we looting? (I like Bed, Bath and Beyond, and anyplace that sells wine). Are we burning cars or just busting windows? I think we need lists and an organizer. What about snacks? I can bring a cheese tray. What's the dress code? Business casual or dressy western? I have so many questions!”

I said, “I prefer Bass Pro Shop and anyplace that sells cigars and whiskey. I'll bring bricks and rocks, and grocery bags for the fishing lures, whiskey & wine.”

My wife said, “Okay, here's the plan.... We'll start at the package store and move onto the local home goods store. Then Bass Pro Shops and from there we will meet at Mall food court for lunch. After lunch we head to the shoe store. Once everyone has on comfortable shoes, a full belly and a slight tequilia buzz we will tackle the Mall and the Smokes & Stokes Store.”

Me, “This mask wearing thing is gonna be awesome after all!”🤪😝😜🥶🥵🥸🥳

Reactions: PawJourney
@BigTimeTiger ....suggest you contact George Soros. He’s really good at organizing and funding such events that you are requesting.

My wife just said,
“So for any of us who are not happy with this election are we supposed to riot tomorrow? I'm new at this. Who's bringing the rocks and bricks? Where are we looting? (I like Bed, Bath and Beyond, and anyplace that sells wine). Are we burning cars or just busting windows? I think we need lists and an organizer. What about snacks? I can bring a cheese tray. What's the dress code? Business casual or dressy western? I have so many questions!”

I said, “I prefer Bass Pro Shop and anyplace that sells cigars and whiskey. I'll bring bricks and rocks, and grocery bags for the fishing lures, whiskey & wine.”

My wife said, “Okay, here's the plan.... We'll start at the package store and move onto the local home goods store. Then Bass Pro Shops and from there we will meet at Mall food court for lunch. After lunch we head to the shoe store. Once everyone has on comfortable shoes, a full belly and a slight tequilia buzz we will tackle the Mall and the Smokes & Stokes Store.”

how many different threads are you going to post this stupid story in snowflake?

I guarantee that hilarious conversation never happened. Big time tiger has a casual relationship with the truth.

My wife just said,

This is the poorest thing I've ever read.

Reactions: BigTig1983
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT