ADVERTISEMENT

A potential leader on the world stage says..

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

She should have been telling people to inject disinfectant to beat COVID?

Reporter to Kamala Harris: "How long should Americans expect ... how long should we be bracing for ... historic inflation and some unprecedented gas prices?"

Harris' response. “In terms of, uh, the discussions that the president [inaudible] and I had, uh, they ranged in subject, including the issue of the Black Sea, and I’ll let him explain in more detail as he would like, uh, but we are, again, fully aware and apprised because we are in constant communication with the president, with his administration here about the concerns that they have about the entire region and frankly the vulnerability. All you have to do is look at the map.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2000tiger
Hannity: "What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?"

Trump: "Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It's a very important meaning. I never did this before--I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of the sudden, I'm the president of the United States. You know the story, I'm riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, 'This is great.' But I didn't know very many people in Washington, it wasn't my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people."

This was right when the invasion happened and was her talking to a bunch of random people, not politicians or anything, I don't see the big deal

Reactions: okclem
Going to be a fun thread to come back to
I enjoy looking back myself

June 10, 2022
Lololol your party is about to get exactly what you deserve in november. Here in real life there are actual major problems going on and a huge lack of leadership. Going to be a red wave we havent seen in a long time and you know it. Bad policies are bad policies and right now Bidens approval rating is the worst of any president since Ford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT