ADVERTISEMENT

A potential leader on the world stage says..

Yes, I am. I said Biden was going to kick his ass in 2020, which he did, and y'all laughed and called that crazy too.

This election just got turned on its ear.
Just curious, do you think Biden did a good job? I know you are a never trumper but were you happy with Joe? His favorability, even among Dems is some of the lowest we have seen in 40+ years

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just curious, do you think Biden did a good job? I know you are a never trumper but were you happy with Joe? His favorability, even among Dems is some of the lowest we have seen in 40+ years

ill answer.

I think he's done an excellent job domestically. Made significant investments in clean energy and our infrastructure. Probably the most climate-friendly administration in our history, got us started down the path of ending a decades-long losing fight against a plant. Of course, there are many more in the details, but overall, very happy domestically.

I think he did a good job, and I look forward to Kamala continuing and expanding on a lot of his accomplishments.

Reactions: dpic73
I know you love to continue to point that out from 2+ years ago. You have certainly given us plenty of material to work with. Looking forward to seeing how Kamala Harris stacks up. She's come out from the shadows the last 48 hours, that's for sure.

I do find it quite comical that's how the democrats "selected" their nominee. Democracy!

Yes consider that roughly 350 million Americans have as many delegates as she h
as selected by free election primaries and she is anointed as the Democratic Presidential Candidate

Thank God the Democrats are saving Democracy

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

Sometimes one has to break it down to very simply terms for the magahead mentally challenged.

“What else do we know about this population, 18 through 24? They are stupid!” - Kamala Harris

“What else do we know about this population, 18 through 24? They are stupid!” - Kamala Harris

Nearly 40K new voters registered in 48 hours after Biden’s exit​

"Of the new voter registrations, 83 percent were from people aged 18-34, according to the voting registration nonprofit group.

“A healthy democracy depends on all Americans making their voices heard at the ballot box, and this is a highly encouraging sign that voters are ready to just that,” Andrea Hailey, the organization’s CEO, said in a statement.

Vote.org also said the new voter registration numbers top last September, when Taylor Swift urged her followers to register, which resulted in 34,000 new voters in a 48-hour period."

Control the count and
You can control the outcome
Elections are fake

Your leaders aren’t here
They all reside overseas
Follow the money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT