ADVERTISEMENT

Abigail Shrier's book "bad therapy" is a wakeup call to parents

What if I don't want to read it or listen to Joe Rogan?

Would you be willing to give a paragraph or two summary?
Just another right winger with no experience as a mental health professional complaining about how mental health isn’t that important and going on about how kids are too coddled and more anti-trans stuff.

The exact kind of guest you’d expect on Rogan.

Just another right winger with no experience as a mental health professional complaining about how mental health isn’t that important and going on about how kids are too coddled and more anti-trans stuff.

The exact kind of guest you’d expect on Rogan.
That was my hunch. Amazing how much of this is really driven by the fact that they just want tax dollars funding their private, Christian schools.

Reactions: yoshi121374
That was my hunch. Amazing how much of this is really driven by the fact that they just want tax dollars funding their private, Christian schools.
lol.. if we wanted it paid for, we’d attend public schools. We don’t ask for a dime, and the amount of money I pay for county taxes should be helping a lot of kids in those schools.

We spend $60k/year tuition for this private Christian school education, and it’s well worth it. Values are crucial.

lol.. if we wanted it paid for, we’d attend public schools. We don’t ask for a dime, and the amount of money I pay for county taxes should be helping a lot of kids in those schools.

We spend $60k/year tuition for this private Christian school education, and it’s well worth it. Values are crucial.
Imagine paying someone $60k to teach your kids made up fantasies and myth. One day Christianity will be nothing more than a chapter in a history book right next to Greek mythology.

Reactions: okclem
Imagine paying someone $60k to teach your kids made up fantasies and myth. One day Christianity will be nothing more than a chapter in a history book right next to Greek mythology.
Well you get the added bonus of a very safe amount of minorities for that price too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT