ADVERTISEMENT

Actual Election Fraud

yoshi121374

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Williamston,SC
Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
It is absolutely embarrassing that we elected someone who is not legally qualified to hold this position. It's equally sad that Bob Jones completely changed rules for her to get this degree.

So a democratic makes an accusation and you accept it as fact? Probably ought to let this be investigated first.

So a democratic makes an accusation and you accept it as fact? Probably ought to let this be investigated first.

This is absolutely factual. She received a degree in 8 months that the BJU catalog states takes 2 years and requires 6 months of classroom experience.

I personally called and asked how I could get into this master's program, and was told that it isn't offered to anyone else.

BJU only recently was given acreditation and they are under investigation from the accrediting agency due to this situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
I didn’t vote for the woman but isn’t Bob Jones like a super religious school? If I’m right on that, isn’t he it somewhat ironic that they did what they did for her? To me it is lol

They did it because one of her big points of emphasis is School Vouchers, BJU is going bankrupt and badly could use more students in their elementary and high schools. The leadership at BJU donated heavily to her campaign.

The woman she beat in the primary was a democrat running as a Republican. If you want to chastise dishonesty, at least go both ways. Neither one of them are qualified to be head of education for our children. The lesser of two evils won out (which is the saddest truth about our politicians and elections).

Couldn't agree more. Prove it in court!!

I notice that TigerGrowlz liked this post... Which is laughable as he supports the Trump version of the election being stolen w/o ANY Proof that stands up in court. Just another example of how the rules only matter when Donald Trump isn't involved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT