ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Riverboat Brawl. It was a good’un!

The funniest part was the white guy that jumped in the water to get away from the brothas since he assumed they cant swim.

Mugging-escape-pool.gif
🤣 Holy shit

Hell yeah. If you have daughters, please teach them not to get in the middle of a brawl when her man is involved. It ain’t gonna go well. Might even get hit over the head with a chair
Yep I don’t believe in hitting a female but if someone is swinging on me, especially if it’s a group, then I’m swinging back. If she gets her teeth knocked out then so be it. That said I would pop any dude in the face that I saw abusing a woman. But if you want to jump in the damn game then it’s all fair. That said if the security guard was doing his job then all those dumbasses need to have their ass sent straight to jail. Ridiculous crap

Easy, bro. I'm a cracker myself.
Makes sense. Ive never met a racist of a different color. They only come in Whites.

For future reference, we prefer Cracka instead. ;)

Easy with that hard R bruh

They were on the riverboat that was trying to dock (and couldn't because the idiots wouldn't move their boat).

Once the boat docked, it was on.

You jump a security/staff person, you probably deserve everything they got.

I'd also wonder what kind of charges they could incur for interfering with the operation of a commercial vessel.

Oh, and one of the guys in the pontoon apparently owns a convenience store in Selma and last night he lashed out on social media saying the store "prefers white money anyway."

Hoooo boy.
Good lord. So many lessons here. But, I always love the business owner that decides it’s a good strategy to cut his customer base in half (should be worse, butttt it’s Alabama) by saying something stupid to alienate a sizable portion of the public. May be harsh, but I won’t lose sleep over his impending bankruptcy proceedings.

Ok, need some help here. Maybe a diagram or a map.

I've watched the videos and google earfed the scene of the crime. This is a 1 dock riverfront, its not a marina and there is nothing on the other side of the river. So where did Blaquaman come from? Did he jump off a passing boat and just took advantage of an opportunity to wail on whitey. Kudos to him.

They were on the riverboat that was trying to dock (and couldn't because the idiots wouldn't move their boat).

I'd also wonder what kind of charges they could incur for interfering with the operation of a commercial vessel.

Oh, and one of the guys in the pontoon apparently owns a convenience store in Selma and last night he lashed out on social media saying the store "prefers white money anyway."

Hoooo boy.
It appears @CUTigers811618 is headed to show that business owner his support.

The white dudes should've had their asses kicked for being so stupid and jumping on the employee/security guard but there's a special place in hell for the black guy that hit that woman in the head with the chair who was already on the damn ground. There was no cause for that whatsoever.

The white dudes should've had their asses kicked for being so stupid and jumping on the employee/security guard but there's a special place in hell for the black guy that hit that woman in the head with the chair who was already on the damn ground. There was no cause for that whatsoever.
His ancestors disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: Flat Rock`s Finest

Hoooo boy.
Yikes. Makes it more likely some stuff was involved beforehand, but it’s just weird to me how people seemed to pick racial teams there. Maybe that’s just Montgomery, which is sad.

Last edited:
If he has a special place in hell, what about….ahhhh nevermind. Yes, they should’ve tried to simply avoid hurting the women for sure. That whole scene is disappointing.

That dude is facing serious legal issues

Just laugh man. Literally everyone in this thread is getting along. No one saying anything harsh. All good fun.

No need to cancel.
Back in my youth (mid to late 90s) our whole group picked at everybody about everything. You would think something was wrong if you weren’t getting picked on. Hate how everybody take things so serious now.

If he has a special place in hell, what about….ahhhh nevermind. Yes, they should’ve tried to simply avoid hurting the women for sure. That whole scene is disappointing.
It was all stupid but you don't hit a woman and you surely don't hit a woman with a chair and you damn sure don't hit a woman in the head with a friggin chair when she's already down. Nothing in that whole situation comes even close to the kind of pure evil that it takes to beat a woman on the ground in the head with a chair. Hell the black lady was already whipping her ass pretty good from what I could tell so he should've just left her alone...lol.

She put herself in the middle of it but there's no justification for that mess. If she was swinging on the guy and he just shoved her down to stop the assault then I can live with that cause I would probably do the same if a woman was wailing away on me. There's extreme malice and intent when you hit someone in the head with a chair who's already pretty much defenseless on the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
Makes sense. Ive never met a racist of a different color. They only come in Whites.

For future reference, we prefer Cracka instead. ;)

Easy with that hard R bruh
Love it people combat racism with more racism. That will show them.

Back in my youth (mid to late 90s) our whole group picked at everybody about everything. You would think something was wrong if you weren’t getting picked on. Hate how everybody take things so serious now.
A white guy and a black guy are fishin. Theyre both handicapped . In wheelchairs. Out of nowhere, an angel appears.

Tells the white dude to stick out his hand. He does so. Angel shakes his hand and says boom!!!! You’re healed.
The white guy takes off running screaming hallelujah!! I can run!

Angel goes to the black guy next.

The brotha stands up and takes off running. And the angel chases him. When the angel catches him, the angel ask “what are you doing???

Brotha says “i got disability! Leave me alone!

***this is the ultimate racism test. Do you have white friends you’d allow to tell you this joke? Do you have any black friends you could tell this joke to? If the answer is yes….we are all Gods children. Go tigers.

Last edited:
Reactions: FranktheDank
A white guy and a black guy are fishin. Theyre both handicapped . In wheelchairs. Out of nowhere, an angel appears.

Tells the white dude to stick out his hand. He does so. Angel shakes his hand and says boom!!!! You’re healed.
The white guy takes off running screaming hallelujah!! I can run!

Angel goes to the black guy next.

The brotha stands up and takes off running. And the angel chases him. When the angel catches him, the angel ask “what are you doing???

Brotha says “i got disability! Leave me alone!
We can’t take you anywhere

I’ve watched all this shit many times and that one older looking white guy who was getting hit with the chair took an absolute ass beating. Looked like some guy tried to gouge his eyes out first then that older black guy just beat the shit out of him with that chair

Reactions: GoodWord28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT