ADVERTISEMENT

Alright Trumpians Time to rework your excuses (again)

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
So Trump's own guy now says that it was quid pro quo (although I'm still not sure that this is somehow a crime). That's how many people now? So obviously Trump lied to everyone AGAIN. I'm sure that's no surprise to any Trumpians, you guys LOVE when he lies to you, after all.

So you'll have to wait until tonight when Hannity tells you what to think, but in the meantime, I'd go with the non impeachable offense. So something like this... yes the President lied to the American People (again). That's ok though as this is DONALD TRUMP. He can lie all he wants. He still didn't do anything to get impeached for b/c DONALD TRUMP told us he didn't. And we all know what a "straight shooter" he is.

Update: OK, some new information for you directly from Donald "the truth" Trump. So open your minds and suspend all disbelief because DT is about to tell you what you believe in your heart and soul. Regarding Sondland who donated $1 million dollars to Trump's campaign, appointed by Trump himself to a top 5 diplomatic post (Ambassador to the EU), and who spoke directly to Trump at least 5 times on the Ukraine issues... Trump said "I don't know him very well" in remarks to reporters. I know this is hard to accept, but you believed him when he said that Paul Manaford (his campaign manager) wasn't really involved in Trump's campaign. So you can do it!!!

This is from foxnews, so you know that it's bad when this is what Fox says in a news article...

-----------------
While Trump argued that Sondland’s statement proves there was no quid pro quo between his administration and Ukraine -- the matter at the heart of the impeachment probe -- Sondland gave a more nuanced account.

He confirmed he never heard directly from Trump on a quid pro quo linking military aid for Ukraine to politically advantageous investigations.

But Sondland said “we all understood” that a meeting at the White House for Ukraine’s president and a phone call with Trump would happen only if President Volodymyr Zelensky agreed to an investigation into the 2016 U.S. election and the Bidens. And he said he came to presume aid was linked to investigations too.

He said he sent an email on July 19, just days before the July 25 call at the center of the impeachment inquiry, where he laid out the issue in detail to members of the State and Energy departments and White House staff.

Sondland added: "It was no secret."

Sondland testified later that he worked with Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Ukraine at Trump’s “express direction” and pushed a “quid pro quo” with Kiev because it was what Trump wanted."

-----------------------------

Last edited:
Sondland's opinion does not stand as strong as Sondland's testimony as to what he heard directly from Trump himself.

After today, I'd say chief justice Roberts has enough to discard this as a serious inquiry. Political witch hunts never work.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Update: OK, some new information for you directly from Donald "the truth" Trump. So open your minds and suspend all disbelief because DT is about to tell you what you believe in your heart and soul. Regarding Sondland who donated $1 million dollars to Trump's campaign, appointed by Trump himself to a top 5 diplomatic post (Ambassador to the EU), and who spoke directly to Trump at least 5 times on the Ukraine issues... Trump said "I don't know him very well" in remarks to reporters. I know this is hard to accept, but you believed him when he said that Paul Manaford (his campaign manager) wasn't really involved in Trump's campaign. So you can do it!!!

This is from foxnews, so you know that it's bad when this is what Fox says in a news article...

-----------------
While Trump argued that Sondland’s statement proves there was no quid pro quo between his administration and Ukraine -- the matter at the heart of the impeachment probe -- Sondland gave a more nuanced account.

He confirmed he never heard directly from Trump on a quid pro quo linking military aid for Ukraine to politically advantageous investigations.

But Sondland said “we all understood” that a meeting at the White House for Ukraine’s president and a phone call with Trump would happen only if President Volodymyr Zelensky agreed to an investigation into the 2016 U.S. election and the Bidens. And he said he came to presume aid was linked to investigations too.

He said he sent an email on July 19, just days before the July 25 call at the center of the impeachment inquiry, where he laid out the issue in detail to members of the State and Energy departments and White House staff.

Sondland added: "It was no secret."

Sondland testified later that he worked with Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Ukraine at Trump’s “express direction” and pushed a “quid pro quo” with Kiev because it was what Trump wanted."

-----------------------------

It was comical that Nunes started off today by thanking Sondland for being there to have "your reputation smeared by the democrats". Then after they heard his testimony, the republicans started smearing his reputation.

Reactions: firegiver
Sondland's opinion does not stand as strong as Sondland's testimony as to what he heard directly from Trump himself.

After today, I'd say chief justice Roberts has enough to discard this as a serious inquiry. Political witch hunts never work.

trump said that to Sondland on sep 9th, after Trump had already learned of the whisteblower report. He was covering his @ss.

Lol man its over.

Game set match.

Time to move on.

Lets focus on making life better for the American taxpayer.

Dude. The guy that donated $1 million dollars to President Trump and got appointed as a reward just said the President and his closest advisers were involved in a quid pro quo.

Except you didn't watch the whole tesimony. You're watching fake news again...smh. You're the one that bekieves everything the fake news tells you. Schiff is digging his own grave, LOL!

I was actually off work today and watched it most of the day today. Once again, anything that portrays Trump as less that Jesus like MUST be fake.

Pretty sure Cris was on record the other day discouraging these type of political posts on this board.

This is true. And for what it's worth, I actually emailed @Cris_Ard to make sure that what I was doing on the board was not causing him problems. He told me that I was not a problem, and that he had never gotten complaints about me. If he has problems with what I post, I feel like I've been on here long enough to get a warning. If that happens, I'll respect that and stop. He's running a business here and the round table is a perk for us.

Although I disagree with @TigerGrowls and @orangelvis all the time and regularly want to choke them to death in a loud and painful manner (and I'm sure they feel the same way about me a lot of the time as well) I've never even considered reporting one of their posts. Hell, politics aside, the 3 of us (ESPECIALLY orangelvis) agree almost completely on Clemson football. I'd actually be surprised if they had reported a post of mine. We are all big boys here and what they say about me rolls off like water off a duck's back. I'd be stunned if either of them missed a wink of sleep over anything I said.

I was just trying to get orangelvis to come out to Idaho to visit and go skiing. Politics is nothing to get REALLY upset about.

Lol man its over.

Game set match.

Time to move on.

Lets focus on making life better for the American taxpayer.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better. You have never been a big fan of reality. More to come.

This is true. And for what it's worth, I actually emailed @Cris_Ard to make sure that what I was doing on the board was not causing him problems. He told me that I was not a problem, and that he had never gotten complaints about me. If he has problems with what I post, I feel like I've been on here long enough to get a warning. If that happens, I'll respect that and stop. He's running a business here and the round table is a perk for us.

Although I disagree with @TigerGrowls and @orangelvis all the time and regularly want to choke them to death in a loud and painful manner (and I'm sure they feel the same way about me a lot of the time as well) I've never even considered reporting one of their posts. Hell, politics aside, the 3 of us (ESPECIALLY orangelvis) agree almost completely on Clemson football. I'd actually be surprised if they had reported a post of mine. We are all big boys here and what they say about me rolls off like water off a duck's back. I'd be stunned if either of them missed a wink of sleep over anything I said.

I was just trying to get orangelvis to come out to Idaho to visit and go skiing. Politics is nothing to get REALLY upset about.

its definitely all fun. id drink a beer with either you or @nytigerfan.

cant take it too seriously.

but its over..... LOL

keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better. You have never been a big fan of reality. More to come.

reality is the president ask the ukrainian president to reopen a case that biden had shut down.

thats not impeachable.

executive branch sets foreign policy.

whoever works for the president must follow his policy initiatives or step down so he can hire someone who will push his agenda.

thats how it works.

Its so funny watching someone who can't think in paragraph form distract the discussion of everyone in a thread on the topic of impeachment.

I bet @appalachiatiger can't write a sentence that long.

Dude. The guy that donated $1 million dollars to President Trump and got appointed as a reward just said the President and his closest advisers were involved in a quid pro quo.

no he said,

"i ask the president about this, i was confused, the president told me to do what was right."

"but in my OPINION, it was a quid pro quo."

cant impeach him on opinions.

So Trump's own guy now says that it was quid pro quo (although I'm still not sure that this is somehow a crime). That's how many people now? So obviously Trump lied to everyone AGAIN. I'm sure that's no surprise to any Trumpians, you guys LOVE when he lies to you, after all.

So you'll have to wait until tonight when Hannity tells you what to think, but in the meantime, I'd go with the non impeachable offense. So something like this... yes the President lied to the American People (again). That's ok though as this is DONALD TRUMP. He can lie all he wants. He still didn't do anything to get impeached for b/c DONALD TRUMP told us he didn't. And we all know what a "straight shooter" he is.

From what I have seen it was a coordinated am sound bite opportunity so the media could run with it. The further testimony during the day blew that out of the water, but its still headlined on the msm tonight which is further evidence of the deep state and a dishonest media.

Reactions: orangelvis
From what I have seen it was a coordinated am sound bite opportunity so the media could run with it. The further testimony during the day blew that out of the water, but its still headlined on the msm tonight which is further evidence of the deep state and a dishonest media.

So you are saying that the guy who donated $1 million dollars to Trump's campaign is part of the deep state? Really? Because that:

giphy.gif

So you are saying that the guy who donated $1 million dollars to Trump's campaign is part of the deep state? Really? Because that:

giphy.gif

There is no telling honestly. Deep State does have operatives in the swamp ready to do work as required. Sondland gave a lot of seemingly conflicting testimony honestly. It does not sway me at all. Trump released both calls....read the transcript. Trump also has every right to get the situation in Ukraine surrounding what happened investigated and if it happens to involve a current high profile political candidate for president, then so be it. We know Biden did it...he admitted to it on camera and there is a money and activity trail. Check out John Soloman's investigations. This is also intertwined with the phony dossier and other shenanigans that occurred related to the 2016 election. The hammer will drop. Horowitz report will be released in less than 30 days and Prosecutor Durham is doing his work. This latest impeachment scam is related to what Durham is doing. Lots of high profile people are shaking in their boots and afraid to go to jail and more than likely the only way to stop that is to get rid of Trump.

Last edited:

Look man. I actually like you, but there's no way you could have watched that hearing and come away thinking anything other than this thing is over. There is no evidence! Sondland admitted numerous times that he assumed things with no direct knowledge of anything.
His opening statement looked like an accusation, but once he was asked to explain it, zilch.
Look, I've been saying that I want it to go to the Senate. The Senate is ONLY place that Trump's team can call their own witnesses, etc. I believe that in the Senate trial, information will be revealed that will destroy the dems and the rinos.

There is no telling honestly. Deep State does have operatives in the swamp ready to do work as required. Sondland gave a lot of seemingly conflicting testimony honestly. It does not sway me at all. Trump released both calls....read the transcript. Trump also has every right to get the situation in Ukraine surrounding what happened investigated and if it happens to involve a current high profile political candidate for president, then so be it. We know Biden did it...he admitted to it on camera and there is a money and activity trail. Check out John Soloman's investigations. This is also intertwined with the phony dossier and other shenanigans that occurred related to the 2016 election. The hammer will drop. Horowitz report will be released in less than 30 days and Prosecutor Durham is doing his work. This latest impeachment scam is related to what Durham is doing. Lots of high profile people are shaking in their boots and afraid to go to jail and more than likely the only way to stop that is to get rid of Trump.
Lol. So trump committed crimes and he committed witness tampering. If you don't dispute him holding Congress appropriated funds for the favor and you don't dispute he is on Twitter bashing those testifying, then you agree with me.

Lol. So trump committed crimes and he committed witness tampering. If you don't dispute him holding Congress appropriated funds for the favor and you don't dispute he is on Twitter bashing those testifying, then you agree with me.

Name one witness who has testified that claims Trump committed a crime. Witness tampering? LMAO. You are a mind controlled robot programmed for leftist drivel.

Here is what witness tampering looks like. You would know this if you were really watching:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...d-hotels-bullies-family-members-with-threats/

Last edited:
Look man. I actually like you, but there's no way you could have watched that hearing and come away thinking anything other than this thing is over. There is no evidence! Sondland admitted numerous times that he assumed things with no direct knowledge of anything.
His opening statement looked like an accusation, but once he was asked to explain it, zilch.
Look, I've been saying that I want it to go to the Senate. The Senate is ONLY place that Trump's team can call their own witnesses, etc. I believe that in the Senate trial, information will be revealed that will destroy the dems and the rinos.

I'm honestly baffled how you can think Trump is clean after this.

Here's Judge Nap and Ken Starr on fox news. Are they part of the deep state, commy media? Because THEY don't seem to think that Trump is in the clear.

Click

I usually don't reference really biased sites, but I've always like Judge Nap's opinions on things. Like Shep Smith, I think he was a pretty straight shooter. But to be fair, here's the media fact check on fox.

Home » Fox News

Fox News

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare2,586
MixedFactual-1.jpg

right051.png

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.

Last edited:

Here's Judge Nap and Ken Starr on fox news. Are they part of the deep state, commy media? Because THEY don't seem to think that Trump is in the clear.

Click

I usually don't reference really biased sites, but I've always like Judge Nap's opinions on things. Like Shep Smith, I think he was a pretty straight shooter. But to be fair, here's the media fact check on fox.

Home » Fox News

Fox News

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare2,586
MixedFactual-1.jpg

right051.png

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.

Look bro. Judge Nap is a known never Trumper. Not everyone on FOX is a right winger. Starr made his statement during the first break in the testimony when the msm went crazy over the misconstrued opening statement, which was destroyed in cross examination. I thought you watched the proceedings yesterday. Sondland admitted time after time that he really didn't know anything except what Trump told him directly: " I want nothing, nothing. No quid pro quo. I just want him to do the right thing...what he ran on". SOndland admitted that his belief was based on assumption; not on ANY direct evidence. Do you think the dems can go to a real Senate trial with this?

Click

Home » Fox News

Fox News

Share:
MixedFactual-1.jpg

right051.png

RIGHT BIAS

if biden hadnt extorted the ukrainians, and trump just asked the fbi, cia, nsc, and rnc to spy and investigate on joe biden

you have a strong case.

buts its not.

the biden family has fleeced american taxpayers.

ones who pay taxes are pissed.

one who get a govt check could care less.

@orangelvis what are your thoughts on the Holmes guy?

Btw I was young but I supported Bush and didn’t want Obama to win the first time. I also thought Trump had so much more potential than Hillary. I hate that I disagree with you and others so much but it’s not a party thing for me, it really is about Trump. I believe he’s corrupt and trying to make us believe he’s the savior of the people and standing up to corruption in Washington. I do think DC has too much corruption but it’s by far the best government in the world and Trump has always made himself seem above the United States government. I don’t believe anyone is. Biden included.

@orangelvis what are your thoughts on the Holmes guy?

Btw I was young but I supported Bush and didn’t want Obama to win the first time. I also thought Trump had so much more potential than Hillary. I hate that I disagree with you and others so much but it’s not a party thing for me, it really is about Trump. I believe he’s corrupt and trying to make us believe he’s the savior of the people and standing up to corruption in Washington. I do think DC has too much corruption but it’s by far the best government in the world and Trump has always made himself seem above the United States government. I don’t believe anyone is. Biden included.

Not able to watch today. Will have to catch up later. One thing to keep in mind about Schiff's hearings. Schiff is pre-screening all of these witnesses in the SCIF before allowing their public testimony. There are folks who have testified in the SCIF who do not make it to the public hearing. Very American; don't you think? No worries for me, because I believe Trump wants it to go to the Senate where he can call his own witnesses and fully cross examine Schiff's witness without being gaveled down by Emperor Schiff. It's not a coincidence, btw, that the IG report is coming out about the time the Schiff hearing will file Articles.
Trump is fighting the corruption in DC. He is certainly not part of it, in my opinion. I really believe that all of this will become much more clear over the next couple of months.
I certainly don't want any of this to become personal between any of us here. I think a lot of Trump's use of Twitter, etc is the only way he can get his message out because the MSM is obviously the mouth piece for the Resistance.

Not able to watch today. Will have to catch up later. One thing to keep in mind about Schiff's hearings. Schiff is pre-screening all of these witnesses in the SCIF before allowing their public testimony. There are folks who have testified in the SCIF who do not make it to the public hearing. Very American; don't you think? No worries for me, because I believe Trump wants it to go to the Senate where he can call his own witnesses and fully cross examine Schiff's witness without being gaveled down by Emperor Schiff. It's not a coincidence, btw, that the IG report is coming out about the time the Schiff hearing will file Articles.
Trump is fighting the corruption in DC. He is certainly not part of it, in my opinion. I really believe that all of this will become much more clear over the next couple of months.
I certainly don't want any of this to become personal between any of us here. I think a lot of Trump's use of Twitter, etc is the only way he can get his message out because the MSM is obviously the mouth piece for the Resistance.

Do you think there was quid pro quo and that it wasn’t impeachable or there was no quid pro quo relating to Biden investigation for funds?

Do you think there was quid pro quo and that it wasn’t impeachable or there was no quid pro quo relating to Biden investigation for funds?

I didnt get a chance to watch today but I just watched Jim Jordan speak after the hearings. His primary argument is that there was no quid pro quo because trump released the money to Ukraine. But trump didnt release the money until September 11th, after he had already learned about the whistleblower report (which is conveniently two days after his "no quid pro quo" conversation with sondland). I just dont get how they can use that as a defense.

If I kidnap a child and send ransom demands to his parents, and then someone recognizes my handwriting and calls me out, if I give the kid back is it "no harm no foul"? If I rob a bank but I cannot get into the vault, do I walk because it was botched?

I didnt get a chance to watch today but I just watched Jim Jordan speak after the hearings. His primary argument is that there was no quid pro quo because trump released the money to Ukraine. But trump didnt release the money until September 11th, after he had already learned about the whistleblower report (which is conveniently two days after his "no quid pro quo" conversation with sondland). I just dont get how they can use that as a defense.

If I kidnap a child and send ransom demands to his parents, and then someone recognizes my handwriting and calls me out, if I give the kid back is it "no harm no foul"? If I rob a bank but I cannot get into the vault, do I walk because it was botched?

I think the quid pro quo is obvious. The question over that being impeachable is all that should remain

I can not believe people do not realize what's about to take place. 1) impeach Trump 2) drag VP Pence into it so he can also be impeached 3) Nancy takes over as acting President 4) sometime early 2020 Hillary decides to run. Right now the democrats don't have a candidate that can beat Trump. JMO

I can not believe people do not realize what's about to take place. 1) impeach Trump 2) drag VP Pence into it so he can also be impeached 3) Nancy takes over as acting President 4) sometime early 2020 Hillary decides to run. Right now the democrats don't have a candidate that can beat Trump. JMO

Trump will be impeached by the house. But no way will the republican controlled senate will remove trump. The only way trump leaves is through resigning. The only that would happen so if the Dems go to the courts and force the key players to testify and force WH to release the records and documents they have been refusing to release. The evidence would be overwhelming at that point.

Trump will be impeached by the house. But no way will the republican controlled senate will remove trump. The only way trump leaves is through resigning. The only that would happen so if the Dems go to the courts and force the key players to testify and force WH to release the records and documents they have been refusing to release. The evidence would be overwhelming at that point.

You guys are living a fantasy, but I will give it to you on being enthusiastic. I agree that Trump will be impeached in the house on a party line vote and will then acquitted in the senate. There is no chance of your what if scenario occurring. The real show will be fisa gate and everything that spins off of it. Get your popcorn ready.

You guys are living a fantasy, but I will give it to you on being enthusiastic. I agree that Trump will be impeached in the house on a party line vote and will then acquitted in the senate. There is no chance of your what if scenario occurring. The real show will be fisa gate and everything that spins off of it. Get your popcorn ready.

getting the courts to enforce the congressional subpoenas would likely take too long. But don't fool yourself... there is a reason that trump is blocking witnesses and documents (Sondland referenced being blocked from his own notes, emails and documents). And that reason aint that trump is innocent.

If I were the dems I would explore ways to have Guiliani charged. He will turn on Trump faster than you turn off the TV when someone says something negative about trump.

In the end, the dems are doing gods work, so they will be the righteous winners.

I hear people saying, "I think he is corrupt"

Like corrupt in what way? Ive never met a person who says he is corrupt, but never have evidence.

Only thing people say, "well ive heard he has screwed some building contractors"

well developers have to deal with really awful subcontractors sometimes.

building 1 house has issues with subs. but i have never seen anyone with actual corruption.

but this impeachment is over. the sham is done. i hope adam schiff, his staff, and those lefties who pushed for this inquiry to step down and go home.

democratic legislatures are scrambling.

its funny to watch.

the sky is falling they yell-

we look up

and the sky is blue as blue can be

the sun is shining on bank accounts all across america.

hunter, fbi, cia, justice dept, state dept

they are coming for you....

I hear people saying, "I think he is corrupt"

Like corrupt in what way? Ive never met a person who says he is corrupt, but never have evidence.

Only thing people say, "well ive heard he has screwed some building contractors"

well developers have to deal with really awful subcontractors sometimes.

building 1 house has issues with subs. but i have never seen anyone with actual corruption.

but this impeachment is over. the sham is done. i hope adam schiff, his staff, and those lefties who pushed for this inquiry to step down and go home.

These are all of the active investigations against the president (and yes I know the source is bloomberg). The content is accurate though.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/trump-investigations/

thanks

so

Human rights activists (These people are mostly nuts)

sued Trump, his campaign and the Trump Organization

in New York state court in September 2015,

alleging that they were “violently attacked” by his security guards

while they were protesting on the sidewalk in front of Trump Tower. ---

I dont care about this.

violently attacked while they were protesting.

i would want to know each individual protester.

why were they not working instead of protesting.

there are other ways to protest that doesnt infinge on other americans 1st amendment rights, or interrupt businesses in the act of lega commerce.

trump should counter sue each protester.

edit- i also think anyone who was blocked or hindered or harassed entering or exiting the building should sue the person in their way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT