ADVERTISEMENT

Another day, another school shooting

dbjork6317

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2009
Just an average day in America. Best part about being in Europe the last 2 weeks was not having to constantly be worried I might be the victim of a mass shooting.

Oh well, 4 more soldiers gave their lives in the fight for the 2nd amendment. Yall keep sending your thoughts and prayers, they’re clearly working.

Until your brain develops past the tadpole stage, I suggest you not leave the house if you fear mass shootings. You actually may still be in the larva phase in cerebral development.

If you were really concerned about saving lives rather than some political mantra, you would be better served arguing for reduced speed limits or border control.
There will be more people killed in car accidents by the end of the year than there have been in mass shootings in 40+ years. More people will die from fentanyl(most coming illegally across he border) by the end of the year, than all recorded mass shootings in 100+ years.

Also, I would not ride in a plane, car, or bus, - and stay away from dogs. They are all more likely to kill you than a mass shooting.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Until your brain develops past the tadpole stage, I suggest you not leave the house if you fear mass shootings. You actually may still be in the larva phase in cerebral development.

If you were really concerned about saving lives rather than some political mantra, you would be better served arguing for reduced speed limits or border control.
There will be more people killed in car accidents by the end of the year than there have been in mass shootings in 40+ years. More people will die from fentanyl(most coming illegally across he border) by the end of the year, than all recorded mass shootings in 100+ years.

Also, I would not ride in a plane, car, or bus, - and stay away from dogs. They are all more likely to kill you than a mass shooting.

Hope this helps.
I absolutely would support regulations that increase highway safety and also strongly endorse the border bill that Republicans refuse to support even though they wrote it.

And the number of Americans that die in car accidents vs gun violence aren’t far off at all.

Just an average day in America. Best part about being in Europe the last 2 weeks was not having to constantly be worried I might be the victim of a mass shooting.

Oh well, 4 more soldiers gave their lives in the fight for the 2nd amendment. Yall keep sending your thoughts and prayers, they’re clearly working.
Enjoy the stabbings and gangrapes while there. Good thing the EPL has started...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT