ADVERTISEMENT

Another day, another school shooting

dbjork6317

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2009
Just an average day in America. Best part about being in Europe the last 2 weeks was not having to constantly be worried I might be the victim of a mass shooting.

Oh well, 4 more soldiers gave their lives in the fight for the 2nd amendment. Yall keep sending your thoughts and prayers, they’re clearly working.

Until your brain develops past the tadpole stage, I suggest you not leave the house if you fear mass shootings. You actually may still be in the larva phase in cerebral development.

If you were really concerned about saving lives rather than some political mantra, you would be better served arguing for reduced speed limits or border control.
There will be more people killed in car accidents by the end of the year than there have been in mass shootings in 40+ years. More people will die from fentanyl(most coming illegally across he border) by the end of the year, than all recorded mass shootings in 100+ years.

Also, I would not ride in a plane, car, or bus, - and stay away from dogs. They are all more likely to kill you than a mass shooting.

Hope this helps.

Until your brain develops past the tadpole stage, I suggest you not leave the house if you fear mass shootings. You actually may still be in the larva phase in cerebral development.

If you were really concerned about saving lives rather than some political mantra, you would be better served arguing for reduced speed limits or border control.
There will be more people killed in car accidents by the end of the year than there have been in mass shootings in 40+ years. More people will die from fentanyl(most coming illegally across he border) by the end of the year, than all recorded mass shootings in 100+ years.

Also, I would not ride in a plane, car, or bus, - and stay away from dogs. They are all more likely to kill you than a mass shooting.

Hope this helps.
I absolutely would support regulations that increase highway safety and also strongly endorse the border bill that Republicans refuse to support even though they wrote it.

And the number of Americans that die in car accidents vs gun violence aren’t far off at all.

Just an average day in America. Best part about being in Europe the last 2 weeks was not having to constantly be worried I might be the victim of a mass shooting.

Oh well, 4 more soldiers gave their lives in the fight for the 2nd amendment. Yall keep sending your thoughts and prayers, they’re clearly working.
Enjoy the stabbings and gangrapes while there. Good thing the EPL has started...

Reactions: fatpiggy

Hope this helps.
Wait are you really trying to downplay school shootings?

Have some decency.

Reactions: dpic73
Wait are you really trying to downplay school shootings?

Have some decency.
This is probably the 15th time he's used this talking point. Anything that causes more deaths than mass shootings, should be focused on first, per his ass-backwards way of thinking. F* those innocent children in their classrooms...

Reactions: TheValley91

saw Green Day this past weekend at Hershey Park. It was for their Saviours Tour with Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins as their opening acts. Holy Hell it was so much fun. Between the hours of 8:30 and 11, my wife and I were 16 again and just rocking out. Between those hours my Fitbit logged 15k steps and I travelled no distance soooo ya we had a great time.

Anywhoooooooooo …. After the concert, the way the venue is setup, pretty much all attendees in. 30k? Seat venue has to walk down a single access road up to a major intersection and cross a 4 lane highway to where the concert parking is. My wife and I were standing with like 10k people waiting for the crossing guards to stop traffic so we could cross the intersection. I’m just standing there thinking …. This is a HUGE soft target. Some asshole could’ve easily parked in the concert lots and walked up to this intersection and taken out … a 100 people … depending how fast they could switch out clips. Plus the stampede would’ve killed more.

Now I wouldn’t say I live in “constant fear” of a mass shooting ….. but that night? My mind absolutely went there.

Still such a great show though

saw Green Day this past weekend at Hershey Park. It was for their Saviours Tour with Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins as their opening acts. Holy Hell it was so much fun. Between the hours of 8:30 and 11, my wife and I were 16 again and just rocking out. Between those hours my Fitbit logged 15k steps and I travelled no distance soooo ya we had a great time.

Anywhoooooooooo …. After the concert, the way the venue is setup, pretty much all attendees in. 30k? Seat venue has to walk down a single access road up to a major intersection and cross a 4 lane highway to where the concert parking is. My wife and I were standing with like 10k people waiting for the crossing guards to stop traffic so we could cross the intersection. I’m just standing there thinking …. This is a HUGE soft target. Some asshole could’ve easily parked in the concert lots and walked up to this intersection and taken out … a 100 people … depending how fast they could switch out clips. Plus the stampede would’ve killed more.

Now I wouldn’t say I live in “constant fear” of a mass shooting ….. but that night? My mind absolutely went there.

I've always heard that Green Day makes some kind of anti MAGA statement at their concerts, True?

I've always heard that Green Day makes some kind of anti MAGA statement at their concerts, True?
Oh! Billy Joe is very liberal … very. He said some things that I didn’t agree with said something I did … for example

“Kindness doesn’t belong to a singular political party”

He changed the lyrics to American Idiot from “… not part of a redneck agenda” to say “… not part of a MAGA agenda”.

He didnt specifically call out Trump or MAGA (other than the lyric) but just encouraged people to be kind to one another and to get out and vote.

Was such a great show! Probably the best concert I’ve ever been too, but that could be recency bias.

I’m capable of enjoying something or someone even if I Don’t agree with them 100%.

… not sure when that became a thing … people believing they can only enjoy something that they totally agree with everything and anything.

I felt that way walking into our national championship game in ‘16 @ Tampa. I thought about exactly that while I was standing there amongst the crowd, trying to get in.

Oh! Billy Joe is very liberal … very. He said some things that I didn’t agree with said something I did … for example

“Kindness doesn’t belong to a singular political party”

He changed the lyrics to American Idiot from “… not part of a redneck agenda” to say “… not part of a MAGA agenda”.

He didnt specifically call out Trump or MAGA (other than the lyric) but just encouraged people to be kind to one another and to get out and vote.

I’m capable of enjoying something or someone even if I Don’t agree with them 100%.

… not sure when that became a thing … people believing they can only enjoy something that they totally agree with everything and anything.
Yeah man, I get it - was just curious how far he went with it. If you're offended easily, the arts/music industry will surely do something you won't agree with for sure. I'm not a big country music fan, but if I was, I'd still go to a concert even if I didn't like something they said, unless it was someone virulently anti-left like Jason Aldean haha. Glad you had fun!

Reactions: PAWrocka

Hope this helps.

In this case, the child had been kicked out of another school for making threats and had been interviewed by the FBI.

Can we all agree that we should take measures to make sure that a shitbag like this cannot get an AR? Can we at least agree on that?

Reactions: dpic73
Because a core pillar of the New Democratic Party is “no borders” anywhere.

That’s the reason …
Hmm, what party was it that killed the strongest bi-partisan border security bill we've had in our lifetime?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Hmm, what party was it that killed the strongest bi-partisan border security bill we've had in our lifetime?

Ya it was Trump campaign BS, but that bill was hardly “good”. It codified invasion level illegal immigration. Additionally, the monies requested would’ve gone towards speeding up asylum request hearings, not deportation which is what is currently needed.

I posted that it should’ve been passed, because as shitty of a bill as it was it was better than the current BS going on now …… but it was hardly a good bill.

Still doesn’t change that a core tenant of the Democratic Party is “no borders” anywhere.

You want to **** the economy hard and wreck food/construction prices? Start mass deporting people. Want to ACTUALLY make steps to solve the issue? Increase the amount of immigration judges, lawyers, and assistance for those seeking to enter legally instead of the current model which takes up to a decade and tens of thousands of dollars for admittance.

Ya it was Trump campaign BS, but that bill was hardly “good”. It codified invasion level illegal immigration. Additionally, the monies requested would’ve gone towards speeding up asylum request hearings, not deportation which is what is currently needed.

I posted that it should’ve been passed, because as shitty of a bill as it was it was better than the current BS going on now …… but it was hardly a good bill.

Still doesn’t change that a core tenant of the Democratic Party is “no borders” anywhere.
Not for me or anybody I know but ok. That sounds like a Soros talking point that I've never heard another liberal share.
For the record, I never had a problem with a border wall and think that should be the no-brainer first level of defense and if Trump hadn't made such a dumb campaign promise that he'd make Mexico pay for it, he might have had more success getting it funded

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT