ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump Assassination Attempt! Shots Fired Near Trump. Intended Target? Teflon Don Ok.

Oh god no we don’t want him shot. He is the most undisciplined candidate in history. He is a child. If he is shot and replaced with a candidate with even 10% more intelligence and discipline it would be problematic. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. And the gifts are wins for dems.
Wins like leaving the office of President vacated. And appointing a candidate without holding a vote. And that candidate had the least #of. Goes when she did run. And when she was given responsibility to control the border, she failed miserably.

The only worse candidate than Trump is Kamala Harris

I have come to the conclusion that a few of our liberal board members must be jobless possibly as a result of the Biden/ Harris administration. They spend every waking minute on this board.

When Trump is elected in November, there will be more jobs available. Possibly an illegal immigrant has a job suited for you? Help is on the way. Trump is coming. This November. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I have come to the conclusion that a few of our liberal board members must be jobless possibly as a result of the Biden/ Harris administration. They spend every waking minute on this board.

When Trump is elected in November, there will be more jobs available. Possibly an illegal immigrant has a job suited for you? Help is on the way. Trump is coming. This November. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Says the person who claimed to be a Brain Surgeon.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I have moments throughout my work day where I am free to read and post.

Seeing as how most of the posts from the right on this board come during the hours of 1am-6am I'm not sure what judgements you would make from that ...

Reactions: flotiger
Says the person who claimed to be a Brain Surgeon.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I have moments throughout my work day where I am free to read and post.

Seeing as how most of the posts from the right on this board come during the hours of 1am-6am I'm not sure what judgements you would make from that ...

5, 4, 3, 2, 1. And here you are. I would have bet what’s his name( d something) would have been first. He’s having a hard time waiting but he’s got his post all ready. He’s just acting like he’s busy right now.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
5, 4, 3, 2, 1. And here you are. I would have bet what’s his name( d something) would have been first. He’s having a hard time waiting but he’s got his post all ready. He’s just acting like he’s busy right now.

Anybody notice she didn't dispute that she had claimed to be a Brain Surgeon in the past until busted ....

Maybe because they have reporters who follow the ex president?

Good lord y'all are dumb and gullible. Why is this even a question? Does every single thing in you lives have to be some deep state conspiracy? Talk about paranoid.
The weak minded think conspiracy theories give them secret knowledge that they need so they feel better about themselves.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Anybody notice she didn't dispute that she had claimed to be a Brain Surgeon in the past until busted ....

No! That was always a joke. Only dumb people who have no reading comprehension skills didn’t see through that. It was just a joke comment I made years ago ( back when this board was actually fun)…and now just like the country….board is a dumpster fire.

It has been debunked many times over the years that I was NOT EVER legitimately claiming to be a brain surgeon. Just like the blood bath Trump comment that keeps getting ridiculously taken out of context when he was referring to auto industry! Sound familiar? It’s the constant barrage of lies you liberals tell. You twist and flat out lie with your dangerous rhetoric. And propaganda!

I can no longer get Imgur to post a link that I attempt to load for some reason but you can pull it up yourself and confirm. Fact check if you will! Like all you liberals love to do when it’s us but never holding yourself to the same standard!

And I quote…May 18, 2017-

1russman said to me:

Really, fascinating. How much school did that require?

Amynhop reply:

Couple of online classes and boom! I’m performing brain surgery. 😊

Not stop with your lies. Enough!

Last edited:
Wins like leaving the office of President vacated. And appointing a candidate without holding a vote. And that candidate had the least #of. Goes when she did run. And when she was given responsibility to control the border, she failed miserably.

The only worse candidate than Trump is Kamala Harris

Terrible post, you did not refute anything i wrote.

Trump = dem wins. Period. Full stop.

No! That was always a joke. Only dumb people who have no reading comprehension skills didn’t see through that. It was just a joke comment I made years ago ( back when this board was actually fun)…and now just like the country….board is a dumpster fire.

It has been debunked many times over the years that I was NOT EVER legitimately claiming to be a brain surgeon. Just like the blood bath Trump comment that keeps getting ridiculously taken out of context when he was referring to auto industry! Sound familiar? It’s the constant barrage of lies you liberals tell. You twist and flat out lie with your dangerous rhetoric. And propaganda!

I can no longer get Imgur to post a link that I attempt to load for some reason but you can pull it up yourself and confirm. Fact check if you will! Like all you liberals love to do when it’s us but never holding yourself to the same standard!

1russman said to me:

Amynhop reply:

I will pray for you.

Reactions: flotiger

1russman said to me:

Amynhop reply:

Does the right/MAGA/Trump ever twist or flat out lie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT