ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa/BLM posing as Trump Supporters active in DC

16x9_large

inside-capitol-5ff6166b6b533.jpg

5ff6185f6d61c10019cce01a

Reactions: trich24
You are trash, just like the TRUMP supporters in D.C. who are doing this.

You are total ****ing dumbass....that is all. There are millions upon millions of Americans that feel as I do that this election was fraudulent. **** you and go to hell!!

Reactions: AugTig
Are you mad that you weren't able to be with your white trash, Trump-worshipping militia brethren at the Capitol building today?

Garbage.

You are a weak minded communist sympathizing sheeple. Please continue living in your fantasy land by all means.

Reactions: AugTig
Go eat cow manure needle dick.
Oh boy. This is what I was afraid of.

Listen bud, many of us have been trying to tell you for the past 2 months that you are delusional and that Joe Biden is going to be inaugurated on January 20th despite all of the fantastical conspiracies that you've been listening to. Speaking for myself, I did this to try and help you gradually come to grips with reality, to make the coping process a little easier for you. However you refused to listen, and now you find yourself in the unenviable situation where reality is hitting you square in the face like a freight train. I'm sure this is all feels quite jarring for you right now.

The fact that you're lashing out like this isn't all a bad thing though. The anger you're feeling is a sign that you ARE in fact beginning to accept reality, and that reality is that in 14 days (that's only 2 weeks), Joe Biden is going to be inaugurated as President of the United States.

But ya wanna know something? It's going to be okay!

I will leave you with one last reminder though

il_570xN.2708802161_6lh7.jpg

Oh boy. This is what I was afraid of.

Listen bud, many of us have been trying to tell you for the past 2 months that you are delusional and that Joe Biden is going to be inaugurated on January 20th despite all of the fantastical conspiracies that you've been listening to. Speaking for myself, I did this to try and help you gradually come to grips with reality, to make the coping process a little easier for you. However you refused to listen, and now you find yourself in the unenviable situation where reality is hitting you square in the face like a freight train. I'm sure this is all feels quite jarring for you right now.

The fact that you're lashing out like this isn't all a bad thing though. The anger you're feeling is a sign that you ARE in fact beginning to accept reality, and that reality is that in 14 days (that's only 2 weeks), Joe Biden is going to be inaugurated as President of the United States.

But ya wanna know something? It's going to be okay!

I will leave you with one last reminder though

il_570xN.2708802161_6lh7.jpg

Im not your bud you fricking doofus. I have been on rolling anger for a long time and its not letting up anytime soon.

I've been saying it for a while now. @TigerGrowls is radicalized, just like those crazy bastards in the middle east. Trump could have lead the crowd himself and he'd be OK with it. Trump incited insurrection today pure and simple.

Hell, Foxnews is reporting that Pence had to communicate with everyone and it was him who requested the National Guard and got help rolling. Trump was MIA while a mob stormed the capital and congress was literally piling furniture in front of the doors to keep people out.

I don't for a minute think that these Thugs represent the Republican party or any significant part of America (just like Antifa). But the President is unable to lead this country and is actively working to hurt it.

Pence and company should invoke the 25th immediately, or congress should impeach him. Trump is a traitor to US and belongs on death row in a federal prison.

I've been saying it for a while now. @TigerGrowls is radicalized, just like those crazy bastards in the middle east. Trump could have lead the crowd himself and he'd be OK with it. Trump incited insurrection today pure and simple.

Hell, Foxnews is reporting that Pence had to communicate with everyone and it was him who requested the National Guard and got help rolling. Trump was MIA while a mob stormed the capital and congress was literally piling furniture in front of the doors to keep people out.

I don't for a minute think that these Thugs represent the Republican party or any significant part of America (just like Antifa). But the President is unable to lead this country and is actively working to hurt it.

Pence and company should invoke the 25th immediately, or congress should impeach him. Trump is a traitor to US and belongs on death row in a federal prison.

maybe he is radicalized, but mostly, hes just not sane.

LOLOLOL @TigerGrowls. Didn't you see all the QAnon posts and Proud Boys and MAGA posts circulating that organized this exact thing??

Now you try to blame what YOUR PEOPLE did on ANTIFA just because it turned out to be unpopular?? Sorry--own it. Your people, MAGAs, are treasonous scum that vandalized our nations capital in a stupid attempt at insurrection. Treason. Sedition.

These are the fruits of Trumpism--own it. You were promised a ton of information about voter fraud today--WHERE IS IT?? It never existed. You have been manipulated by Trump and his govt swamp cronies.

You appear to be getting distracted from the reality that Joe Biden is going to be inaugurated as President of the United States in 13 days.

::sigh:: We were making real progress earlier. You had transitioned into the 2nd stage of grief (anger), but now I fear you may be regressing back into denial. It's okay though. The path to acceptance is a marathon, not a sprint, and we'll get you there eventually.

I know you're feeling scared, confused, and maybe a little betrayed right now, but I promise you IT'S GOING TO BE OK

LMAO... So at the rally, Trump told Antifa and BLM to march down to the capitol and "fight harder"? And they did. Sounds like Trump was inciting violence to me.

Dude, Trump LOST. But I'll hand it to your man. He didn't go quietly (and there's still almost 2 weeks to go). First time in American history that the peaceful transfer of power didn't happen. WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT