ADVERTISEMENT

AstraZeneca Admits In Court That Its COVID Vaccines DOES Cause Rare Blood Clot Side Effect

Am I reading it right? This class action is 40 people deep? 40?
Not sure how many there will be. Either way these companies had protection from being sued which we cried foul about when it was announced. Guess we will see if they still have protection...

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Not sure how many there will be. Either way these companies had protection from being sued which we cried foul about when it was announced. Guess we will see if they still have protection...
The MAGAs have yelped about the mrna vaccines, which this is not and it's not even used here in the States. Besides that, it's still a very rare occurence and the benefit of vaccination in protecting against COVID far outweighs the risks.

The MAGAs have yelped about the mrna vaccines, which this is not and it's not even used here in the States. Besides that, it's still a very rare occurence and the benefit of vaccination in protecting against COVID far outweighs the risks.

They are so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so ****ing stupid.

Reactions: dpic73
Did it prevent people from getting covid or spreading covid? Hmm no it didnt. Yes this is the clotshot. The one that killed my wife's brother that you mocked. With the mrna vax I said you would see a big rise with people getting cancer. Well guess what? Cancer is way up since the vax was released. Hitting young people pretty hard compared to pre-vax numbers...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Did it prevent people from getting covid or spreading covid? Hmm no it didnt. Yes this is the clotshot. The one that killed my wife's brother that you mocked. With the mrna vax I said you would see a big rise with people getting cancer. Well guess what? Cancer is way up since the vax was released. Hitting young people pretty hard compared to pre-vax numbers...
  • I know you fancy yourself an epidemiologist but the important thing to know about the vaccine is it greatly reduces the possibility of severe illness, hospitalization and death. But again, we don't use AstraZeneca here.

How efficacious is the vaccine?​

"The AstraZeneca vaccine has an efficacy of 72% against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection, as shown by the primary analysis of data irrespective of interdose interval from trial participants who received 2 standard doses with an interval varying from about 4 to 12 weeks. Vaccine efficacy tended to be higher when the interval between doses was longer."

• You are MUCH more likely to develop blood clots from COVID than from the vaccine, but even then, it's more likely with the J&J vaccine than mrna.

• MRNA vaccines DO NOT cause cancer and don't even have a mechanism that would increase the likelihood.

You, Tim Pool nor Catturd are science professionals so quit being such a dope.

Reactions: Triple Tiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT