ADVERTISEMENT

Best national leader on Earth right now...

Willence

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
God bless him. We should be pursuing an all encompassing relationship with Argentina. Of course, only if we decide we're going to care about the things he's talking about again. Neither candidate has done a great job of expressing support for these things. That's expected of the Democrats, but very disappointing (and no less real) to see from the GOP.

God bless him. We should be pursuing an all encompassing relationship with Argentina. Of course, only if we decide we're going to care about the things he's talking about again. Neither candidate has done a great job of expressing support for these things. That's expected of the Democrats, but very disappointing (and no less real) to see from the GOP.

I would like to add Nayib Bukele from El Salvador as a candidate.

He has essentially eradicated the gangs in El Salvador. When someone complained about the amount of people sent to prison, he said, "in reality I set millions of people free."

He has cleaned up El Salvador to, i think, the lowest murder rate in the world. He has balanced their budget and pledged to eliminate their debt all together. El Salvador has a promising future under his leadership.

Idk guys, maybe you can file it under the "the night is always darkest before dawn" proverb, but it seems like things aren't great for a lot of people in Argentina.

Idk guys, maybe you can file it under the "the night is always darkest before dawn" proverb, but it seems like things aren't great for a lot of people in Argentina.

Their inflation situation is so bad that the only way to fix it is going to be really painful. He was honest about that when he ran for office. But now that people are experiencing it I could see that some might think it's not worth it. In the end though it will be. Their housing situation is improving significantly.

I am willing to buy one way tickets with the promise you’ll never return for anyone that wants actually sack up to move to Argentina.

It’s not great for the drug dealers, gang leaders, and other people who were leeching off the system.

By all economic measures the country is improving.

Housing costs slashed. Housing supply increased by 40%. Inflation down from record highs.

Crime down

He enjoys an approval rating over 50% which trounces that of your beat leader Hoe Biden and or Kamala Harris (awful candidate, 0% chance to win)

But you complain about everything so not surprised you think he is doing a bad job. You are in the miserable 50% who will never be happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT