ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

The Primary meant absolutely nothing.

Looking like the "Elite" delegates will end up picking the candidate. And they knew Joe had dementia all along.

Personally i hope they stick with Joe, because they can't rig an election for a demented man. If they want a chance to win, it's going to have to be Kamala. Kamala will be the most disliked candidate in history, even more so than Hillary was when facing off against Trump
Not according to this article

Powerful Democrats furious Biden's decline was hidden

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/politics/joe-biden-age-decline-democrats-angry/index.html

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Hidden?

Dude, Republicans have been shouting from the rootops for over a year now. The dude wanders around on the world stage. He stares off into space. He trips. He has a horrible slurring of words that is not a stutter. He forgets thoughts mid-sentence. He showed clear evidece of sundowning.

Those claiming they didn't see it either fell victim to propaganda, are willfully obtuse, or are stupid. Those are the only 3 options. Which category should we file you under?

And all the BLMers? The CHAZers? They were all prosecuted to the full extent. Hillary? She was prosecuted to the full extent and treated just like Trump? right? gtfoh

20K+ BLM protesters were arrested. Hilary was investigated two weeks before the 2016 election and cleared, although it did cost her the election.

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Your whole argument is asinine, anyway.

What if someone raped your wife and cops told you "we would like to prosecute your wife's rapist but there was another guy four years ago in a completely different and unrelated case that we didn't prosecute, so we are not gonna go after your guy in the interest of some bullshit false equivalency fairness."

You would be OK with that?

Reactions: dpic73
20K+ BLM protesters were arrested. Hilary was investigated two weeks before the 2016 election and cleared, although it did cost her the election.

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Your whole argument is asinine, anyway.

What if someone raped your wife and cops told you "we would like to prosecute your wife's rapist but there was another guy four years ago in a completely different and unrelated case that we didn't prosecute, so we are not gonna go after your guy in the interest of some bullshit false equivalency fairness."

You would be OK with that?
I'm not sure what he just said, but I don't think he does either to tell you the truth.

There have multiple GOP about faces on trump. DO you want me to roll the video of them all saying terrible things about him in 2016 and again after J6?

You have TCIYM syndrome.
Slow clap.
Get your panties in a wad, that's on you.

The Dems are in hysteria right now, this ain't going to play out well for ya Yarker Boy!
At least you're consistent with everything you have predicted. Still a big Goose Egg.

It's been nice proving your ass wrong on here for almost 4 years! Joe Biden was a fraud from the beginning, and they lead all you dumbasses in like sheep. Face it, you fell for it and now it has come to a crescendo!

Maybe from now on, you libs will start listening to your elder Clemson Alumni :)

Have fun watching Trump Make America STRONG, BETTER and GREAT again!

cosmo-kramer-seinfeld.gif

• Haha
Slow clap.

The Dems are in hysteria right now, this ain't going to play out well for ya Yarker Boy!
At least you're consistent with everything you have predicted. Still a big Goose Egg.

It's been nice proving your ass wrong on here for almost 4 years! Joe Biden was a fraud from the beginning, and they lead all you dumbasses in like sheep. Face it, you fell for it and now it has come to a crescendo!

Maybe from now on, you libs will start listening to your elder Clemson Alumni :)

I have been wrong about everything, eh?

2018 election - called it correctly.
2020 election - called it correctly.
2022 election - called it correctly.

Roll the tape.

Slow clap.

A fraud beat your orange sociopath by 7 million votes

A fraud gave us the Infrastructure bill, the Chips Act and has lowered the price of critical drugs for millions.

A fraud changed the course of the pandemic by getting vaccines within arms reach of every American almost overnight

Under this fraud, we've seen the longest period of low unemployment since the 60s. and a record breaking stock market.

Did you mock Reagan and call him a fraud too? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/17/ronald-reagan-alzheimers-president-son

A fraud beat your orange sociopath by 7 million votes

A fraud gave us the Infrastructure bill, the Chips Act and has lowered the price of critical drugs for millions.

A fraud changed the course of the pandemic by getting vaccines within arms reach of every American almost overnight

Under this fraud, we've seen the longest period of low unemployment since the 60s. and a record breaking stock market.

Did you mock Reagan and call him a fraud too? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/17/ronald-reagan-alzheimers-president-son

I don't think Biden has a vaccine to distribute without Trump accelerating development and removing roadblocks... I'm not his biggest fan, but the fact that his people turned on what should have been claimed as a big victory still amazes me.

I don't think Biden has a vaccine to distribute without Trump accelerating development and removing roadblocks... I'm not his biggest fan, but the fact that his people turned on what should have been claimed as a big victory still amazes me.
Trump absolutely deserves credit for Operation Warp Speed but his stupid supporters decided that everything vax/covid related must be disparaged since they blame covid for his loss.

However, he had no distribution plan whatsoever other than getting the military to drop it off to the states. I remember my older relatives desperately trying to find it and some would have to drive a couple states over to get it. That changed almost overnight with the "fraud's" American Rescue Plan.

If Biden claims the election was stolen(with NO evidence) and sends an angry mob to the Capitol to smear feces on the walls, beat 150 policemen, put up a gallows outside and do millions of dollars worth of damage - I guarantee you'll get it then. Will you be calling for letting THOSE people out of jail? And if they are prosecuted, will you claim Trump is responsible for putting those nice people behind bars??
Fake insurrection and potato heads believe it.

"liberals" want biden to drop out bc his debate performance was so bad that most of us dont believe he will be effective in a 2nd term. And yes, poll numbers play a huge roll in that, because to us the thought of trump being elected again is egregious. He will have immunity and plans to punish his enemies, including the states that did not vote for him, and turn our country back a few hundred years by turning us into a theocracy.

I am curious... what are your thoughts on the Republican about-face? Those who denounced trump for his actions on Jan 6th, but then lined up to kiss his ring once it was clear the magas were going to bring him back?
Similar political hypocracy for sure!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT