ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family Investigations

" European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said."

https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general’s office

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
F4THdNUWwAAT3_Z

Fired Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Believes Biden’s $1 Billion Aid Package to Ukraine in Exchange for His Dismissal is Evidence of Corruption: “They Were Being Bribed” (VIDEO)

Board libs are trying to tell us that no one wants Biden impeached?

You Vote: Do you want to see a Biden impeachment inquiry when Congress reconvenes?​

Vote now in the poll below.

By Just the News staff
Updated: August 28, 2023 - 4:00pm
House Republican leaders, including Speaker Kevin McCarthy and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, have recently suggested that they may open an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden when Congress reconvenes in September.

Status message​

Your vote has been recorded.

Do you want to see a Biden impeachment inquiry when Congress reconvenes?​

Yes 98% (2893 votes)

No 2% (50 votes)

Not sure 1% (24 votes)

Total votes: 2967

The dems will throw China Joe under the bus quickly when the signal is given.

Greg Kelly: Audiotape Containing “Incontrovertible Evidence” of Joe Biden’s Corruption Will Be Released in Coming Weeks – Will Force Biden to Drop from 2024 Race (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Aug. 29, 2023 7:15 pm
greg-kelly-biden-tape-1024x544.jpg

Greg Kelly dropped a political bomb on his popular Newsmax show last night.
Kelly told his audience that an audiotape will be released in the coming days that contains “incontrovertible evidence” of Joe Biden’s corruption. Kelly says it will be so damning that Joe Biden will be forced to withdraw from the 2024 race.
It ought to be interesting.

Greg Kelly: There is an audio tape, I am told, by people in the know, not necessarily in government, not necessarily out of government. I can’t say too much, but there is incontrovertible evidence of Joe Biden’s corruption that is about to be made public. It’s not going to happen tomorrow. It’s not going to happen before Labor Day, but it will happen sometime between Labor Day and Halloween.
This tape will be made public. I’m not sure by what entity at this point, but once it is heard, joe Biden will have well, he’ll have only two options. Number one, he will not be able to remain a candidate for the presidency, for re election. It will be over and done with. The only thing that he might be able to do, potentially, but probably not, is remain as president.
am told this tape is that incriminating, and they’re worried about it right now at the White House. They know about it. They know it’s out there. There may be more than one. And it makes a lot of sense.

National Archives Discovers Over 5,000 Emails that Contain Joe Biden’s Secret Email Addresses​

TGP EXCLUSIVE: Unearthed Email Reveals Hunter Biden Was Notified of Official Government Call Between Poroshenko and Joe Biden in Message Sent to “Robert L. Peters” – Proves Bidens Were Secretly Working Family Business Deals Together While Joe was VP​

Board libs are trying to tell us that no one wants Biden impeached?

You Vote: Do you want to see a Biden impeachment inquiry when Congress reconvenes?​

Vote now in the poll below.

By Just the News staff
Updated: August 28, 2023 - 4:00pm
House Republican leaders, including Speaker Kevin McCarthy and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, have recently suggested that they may open an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden when Congress reconvenes in September.

Status message​

Your vote has been recorded.

Do you want to see a Biden impeachment inquiry when Congress reconvenes?​

Yes 98% (2893 votes)

No 2% (50 votes)

Not sure 1% (24 votes)

Total votes: 2967

So the less than 3000 readers of "justthenews" want Biden impeached? That's a perfect example for what passes as proof for @TigerGrowls . Is the the same reason you "know" that election fraud happened?

its a poll and its not good for Joe Biden.

5. Half of the country believes Trump should go to prison if convicted in DOJ’s Jan. 6 case​

We also asked respondents what the punishment should be, if anything, if Trump is convicted in the Justice Department’s 2020 election case. Fifty percent of respondents said that he should go to prison, including a large majority of Democrats (87 percent) and a slight majority of independents (51 percent).

Equally accurate and scientific poll, I just pulled myself and my cat and we both think Trump should go to Prison. So 100% of the polls participants say Trump should go to prison. See how that works?
I didn't ask you any questions mo.

Wait.....the white house asserted executive privelege on 200 emails between the office of the VP and Rosemont Seneca because it might give up confidential advice between the president and his advisors???? I mean, how much more evidence do you need?

Wait.....the white house asserted executive privelege on 200 emails between the office of the VP and Rosemont Seneca because it might give up confidential advice between the president and his advisors???? I mean, how much more evidence do you need?

Now we're listening to slimy Stephen Miller's anti-left advocacy group? 🙄

NARA admitted it, it's an actual official document. My god man, pull your head from your sphincter, they aren't making this stuff up.
Just get to the point and tell us what the grand conspiracy is that you're alleging. Sounds to me like you're just suggesting someone lied - now you think lying is bad?

Just get to the point and tell us what the grand conspiracy is that you're alleging. Sounds to me like you're just suggesting someone lied - now you think lying is bad?
So let me just see if I understand you.......you want to lock Trump up for lying, which you are incredibly if not vehometly supportive of but you're good that Joe lied to all of us about his son, his son's business dealings and his understanding/invovlement in said dealings?

So just tell us you're a massive hypocrite and we can all just ignore you going forward.

Imagine ALL OF OUR tax dollars helping support the Biden's shady influence business. Hunter using govt resources, inclusive of Air Force 2, Marine 2, etc not to mention the entire State Department and VP office.

Crazy world we live in where dick heads like you see one as wrong and the other as fine.

So let me just see if I understand you.......you want to lock Trump up for lying, which you are incredibly if not vehometly supportive of but you're good that Joe lied to all of us about his son, his son's business dealings and his understanding/invovlement in said dealings?

So just tell us you're a massive hypocrite and we can all just ignore you going forward.

Imagine ALL OF OUR tax dollars helping support the Biden's shady influence business. Hunter using govt resources, inclusive of Air Force 2, Marine 2, etc not to mention the entire State Department and VP office.

Crazy world we live in where dick heads like you see one as wrong and the other as fine.
Says the rabid Trump supporter who ignores REAL, virtually airtight evidence against Trump in a variety of criminal cases. Speaking of hypocrites...

The emails that have been released are mostly innocuous invitations to various events or help arranging a WH tour etc.... We don't know what the one's alleging privilege show but you've concocted a grand scheme in your partisan brain that makes him worse than Attila the Hun.

Devon Archer was a co-founder of Rosemont Seneca and he has already said under oath that he wasn't aware of any wrong-doing by Joe Biden. That doesn't mean there wasn't any but the people closest to the situation didn't bear witness to any. Anything else is speculation.

Btw, your spelling is atrocious this morning.

Says the rabid Trump supporter who ignores REAL, virtually airtight evidence against Trump in a variety of criminal cases. Speaking of hypocrites...

The emails that have been released are mostly innocuous invitations to various events or help arranging a WH tour etc.... We don't know what the one's alleging privilege show but you've concocted a grand scheme in your partisan brain that makes him worse than Attila the Hun.

Devon Archer was a co-founder of Rosemont Seneca and he has already said under oath that he wasn't aware of any wrong-doing by Joe Biden. That doesn't mean there wasn't any but the people closest to the situation didn't bear witness to any. Anything else is speculation.

Btw, your spelling is atrocious this morning.
Airtight? There goes the RICO case.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/re...otes-cmc/?utm_source=sheri&utm_medium=twitter.

Trump is going to stand trial on 4 indictments and the only charge he is deserving of is obstruction in the documents case. No, I'm not a rabid Trump supporter but Dems were fine doing exactly the same thing in 2016 and none of them stood trial for it.

Devon Archer's testimony point blank said, they were selling influence which means Joe knew and aided Hunter. There is evidence on the laptop that outlines Hunter paying the Biden family bills and strangely, there is a large sum of income reported on Joe's tax returns without proof of where it came from. Plenty of proof that Biden had Shokin fired on behalf of his son, inclusive of a confidiential FBI source who has been on their payroll for decades. Not sure what else you need to see.

Biden is a larger national security threat than Trump ever was.

Airtight? There goes the RICO case.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/re...otes-cmc/?utm_source=sheri&utm_medium=twitter.

Trump is going to stand trial on 4 indictments and the only charge he is deserving of is obstruction in the documents case. No, I'm not a rabid Trump supporter but Dems were fine doing exactly the same thing in 2016 and none of them stood trial for it.

Devon Archer's testimony point blank said, they were selling influence which means Joe knew and aided Hunter. There is evidence on the laptop that outlines Hunter paying the Biden family bills and strangely, there is a large sum of income reported on Joe's tax returns without proof of where it came from. Plenty of proof that Biden had Shokin fired on behalf of his son, inclusive of a confidiential FBI source who has been on their payroll for decades. Not sure what else you need to see.

Biden is a larger national security threat than Trump ever was.
I see you putting your own spin on some alternative facts that have either been debunked or you haven't provided ironclad evidence to support your claims. Making money is NOT a national security threat....unless we're talking about Kushner trading classified information in exchange for $2 billion with a B - dollars.

And another reminder that we don't take your fake outrage seriously when you turned a blind eye to much more dangerous threats to our country.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

these ginned-up “scandals” always follow the same template.

we have whistleblowers from the FBI! oh wait, these “whistleblowers” are cranks and malcontents who were disciplined and had their security clearances revoked — and were paid by Kash Patel to appear at Jim Jordan’s dog-and-pony show.

we have a whistleblower with audiotapes! oh wait, the “whistleblower” is an arms trafficker and a Chinese spy and a fugitive from justice, currently on the run and hiding in god knows what country.

we have Hunter Biden’s co-worker who heard all the crimes! oh wait, Hunter Biden’s co-worker says he never heard anything of the sort.

and so now we have a new scandal. Joe Biden used aliases! maybe! and maybe something something Hunter Biden!

AHA! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

and so here we go again. Congress is still adjourned for their summer vacation, but when they return, we could potentially (ha ha! see what I did there?) have another tiresome round of hearings.

Jim Jordan will subpoena some poor soul from the National Archives and force them to sit for a televised tongue-lashing.

Jim will shout. he’ll wave his arms. he’ll point that annoying finger. he’ll say a lot of stupid shit and make a lot of stupid allegations and he’s going to be contradicted and corrected by Democrats who have brought receipts.

his big dumb face will be all over Fox News that evening — and then we’ll never hear another word about it.

and it’s on to the next scandal!

I see you putting your own spin on some alternative facts that have either been debunked or you haven't provided ironclad evidence to support your claims. Making money is NOT a national security threat....unless we're talking about Kushner trading classified information in exchange for $2 billion with a B - dollars.

And another reminder that we don't take your fake outrage seriously when you turned a blind eye to much more dangerous threats to our country.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

these ginned-up “scandals” always follow the same template.

we have whistleblowers from the FBI! oh wait, these “whistleblowers” are cranks and malcontents who were disciplined and had their security clearances revoked — and were paid by Kash Patel to appear at Jim Jordan’s dog-and-pony show.

we have a whistleblower with audiotapes! oh wait, the “whistleblower” is an arms trafficker and a Chinese spy and a fugitive from justice, currently on the run and hiding in god knows what country.

we have Hunter Biden’s co-worker who heard all the crimes! oh wait, Hunter Biden’s co-worker says he never heard anything of the sort.

and so now we have a new scandal. Joe Biden used aliases! maybe! and maybe something something Hunter Biden!

AHA! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

and so here we go again. Congress is still adjourned for their summer vacation, but when they return, we could potentially (ha ha! see what I did there?) have another tiresome round of hearings.

Jim Jordan will subpoena some poor soul from the National Archives and force them to sit for a televised tongue-lashing.

Jim will shout. he’ll wave his arms. he’ll point that annoying finger. he’ll say a lot of stupid shit and make a lot of stupid allegations and he’s going to be contradicted and corrected by Democrats who have brought receipts.

his big dumb face will be all over Fox News that evening — and then we’ll never hear another word about it.

and it’s on to the next scandal!

He's compromised. You know it, America knows it.....he won't be the nominee in 2024.

Did Kushner leave his laptop at a repair shop and ample evidence exists that he sold classified documents in exchange for $2b of investment dollars? If so, lock him up but I suspect you don't have evidence and that's without the help of the FBI, the DOJ, the State Department, the CIA, etc. Even the ex-Hillary camp SEC can't find anything. If there was evidence, Kushner would be standing trial with his father-in-law.

When you're done with that though, you should do some research on all of the US based entities that have taken money from the Saudis, the CCP, Russia etc.......that Manufacturing boom you libnuts like to boast about is being funded by foreign investment.

This what its like going back and forth with dpic and the rest of the peanut gallery on this board. I guess we know where they get it from.

As Biden scandal marches toward impeachment, what Obama knew and when looms large​

Private emails, ethical conflicts, foreign money and weaponization hangs over a former president who boasted he was scandal free.

By John Solomon
Updated: September 4, 2023 - 11:18pm
In the final days of the Obama presidency, trusted aide Valerie Jarrett made a boast that has aged like spoiled milk.
“The president prides himself on the fact that his administration hasn’t had a scandal and he hasn’t done something to embarrass himself,” Jarrett declared on national television.
Ironically, the president that Jarrett would later to go work for – Joe Biden – has revealed a jaw-dropping pattern of secret emails with fake account names, weaponized the U.S. Department of Justice against political foes, and entanglement with tens of millions of dollars in foreign money and other ethical conflicts.
The steady stream of tawdry revelations from Biden’s vice presidential years makes clear it wasn’t just Hillary Clinton and her husband that sought to become richer through the Obama years. When elected vice president, earned roughly $230,000 a year. By the time he left the Blair House, Forbes and others estimated his current net worth as $9 million.
The probe of Hunter Biden’s foreign exploits has exposed hard evidence of some complicity by his father and prompted talks of impeachment. News reports say Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone during business meetings about 20 times," although his supporters such as Rep. Dan Goldman, (D-N.Y.) told reporters that "they never once spoke about any business dealings.”
The new evidence and contradictory statements from Biden about his tenure as Vice President has created a new question for congressional investigators.
What did Barack Obama know and when did he know it?
“I think that one question I have is, I wonder what President Obama knew about his vice president's corrupt business schemes with his son,” House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer told Just the News last week.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has gone further, suggesting that Congress expand its probe to the pattern of corruption now apparent inside the Obama administration. That administration launched a bogus Russia collusion probe against Donald Trump, used the Clinton Foundation to raise money from interests with business before the State Department, and had a vice president whose son solicited business from interests who had business before his father.
“All of this is occurring while Obama's president,” Gingrich told the "John Solomon Reports" podcast.
“None of this could have happened without his active knowledge" Gingrich said. "It's just not possible. So what you have is Obama weaponizing the Justice Department, breaking down the rule of law, establishing a defense for any left winger who wants to be corrupt, and at the same time, using the government to launch attacks on Donald Trump, because they're so frightened of him."
“And I think it's the totality of this, which is going to have to be investigated. And it's vastly more we're going to discover that there's an entire system of corruption, lawlessness, and weaponization that is far beyond Joe Biden,” Gingrich added.

John Solomon Reports
Newt Gingrich: Hunter Biden ‘small fish’ compared to corruption of his father, Clinton, ObamaNewt Gingrich: Hunter Biden ‘small fish’ compared to corruption of his father, Clinton, Obama

Comer said his congressional investigators believe Hunter Biden became more audacious in the pursuit of foreign money when it became clear his father wouldn’t run for president in 2016, yielding to Hillary Clinton as the Democratic Party nominee.
“He (Joe Biden) really had no role in the Obama administration until the very end, until he agreed not to run against Hillary Clinton to let Hillary Clinton be the chosen one,” Comer told the "Just the News, No Noise" television show.
“And that's when he suddenly wanted to be a foreign policy expert in all the corrupt countries around the world,” Comer added. “Well, now we know why he was profiting off of that his family was profiting off of that. And he was using his son Hunter, as the front man for that.”
Barack Obama had his share of traditional government controversies: the "Fast & Furious" gun-running scandal, the Benghazi tragedy in 2012 and the IRS targeting of conservative nonprofits.
But the breadth of use of private emails with pseudonyms, the pursuit and solicitation of foreign money by top officials and the weaponization of government have only come into clearer focus since Obama left office in January 2017. Here are some of the details that most trouble investigators as they weigh a possible impeachment inquiry against Joe Biden.
Private Emails Under Fake Names:
Hillary Clinton’s email server scandal (the server was secretly hidden in a closet in her Chappaqua, N.Y. home) is now well written into the annals of history. That server contained highly sensitive and classified emails. Her team destroyed some of the evidence with a memory-wiping program called "Bleach Bit" and took hammers to computers and cellphones. She dodged prosecution with the help of then-FBI Director James Comey, who critics said "wrongly usurped the power of prosecutors" by declining to bring charges. The DOJ’s internal watchdog later said Comey's running interference for Clinton was wrong, calling his actions "extraordinary and insubordinate."
Last week, a Freedom of Information Act filed by Just the News and the Southeastern Legal Foundation revealed the National Archive has 5,400 emails under three Joe Biden pseudonym accounts, the first concrete evidence the current president used private email for government business. The Archives is refusing to release the emails, prompting a further lawsuit.
At least two emails obtained by Just the News reveal the private accounts were used to transmit sensitive but non-classified information to Hunter Biden on at least two occasions: one a planned telephone call with Ukraine’s president in 2016 and earlier embassy information about the release of a U.S. prisoner from Turkey.
Comer has vowed to obtain all the Joe Biden pseudonym emails in the coming weeks,
Weaponization of Law Enforcement
Information released years after Obama left office revealed that the former president was briefed by CIA Director John Brennan in July 2016 that Clinton was intercepted plotting to frame Donald Trump for "collusion with Russia" and kept quiet about the scheme. Special Counsel John Durham concluded in a report that the allegations were "hogwash" with no merit and yet the government knew they were unfounded and kept investigating for years.
Other documents show Obama and Biden both attended meetings in January 2017 where government officials plotted how to extend an investigation of Trump national security adviser Mike Flynn on issues like false statements and the Logan Act after FBI agents concluded Flynn had not committed any crimes.
Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with CBS News that "People sometimes plead to things that turn out not to be crimes, and the Department of Justice is not persuaded that this was material to any legitimate counterintelligence investigation. So it was not a crime."
Soliciting, Accepting Foreign Money
Hillary Clinton and her team collected tens of millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation from foreign interests with business before her at the time as Secretary of State. Former President Bill Clinton accepted a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian investment bank while his wife, the then-Secretary of State was overseeing a reboot of U.S.-Moscow relations. Bill Clinton was also paid $750,000 to address a telecom conference in China.
While those donations went to the nonprofit where many of the Clinton aides worked and which became Bill Clinton’s primary post-presidency work, part of that non-profit was forced to shutter operations in 2017.
Hunter Biden, his uncle and associates solicited business fees from foreign interests specifically for profit, including from Russia, Romania, Ukraine and China, as his father oversaw policy in those countries as Obama’s vice president,
State Department officials have testified that Hunter Biden’s efforts in Ukraine created the appearance of a conflict of interest and one wrote in a classified email made public recently by Just the News that it also undercut U.S. efforts to fight endemic corruption in the former Soviet republic.
Senators Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Ia.) released a report in 2020 alleging the Bidens potentially jeopardized national security with the pursuit of foreign money, and the FBI received information from a trusted informant in 2020 that remains under investigation suggesting that millions of dollars flowing to the Biden family from Ukraine may have involved bribery.
It is unclear whether if subpoenaed that former President Obama will respond, let alone testify about Biden or Hillary Clinton's money-making schemes under his presidency. But it becomes clearer every day that documents may show that there was a virus of corruption in the White House long before President Biden took office.
File
fd_1023_obtained_by_senator_grassley_-_biden.pdf
File
2020-11-18 HSGAC - Finance Joint Report Supplemental.pdf

NARA admitted it, it's an actual official document. My god man, pull your head from your sphincter, they aren't making this stuff up.
There's no chance because libs walk around with their heads so far up their asses they can't hear common sense or think rationally.
It's proven and I'm actually surprised not one libtard responded to my post about Biden talking about trickle down economics so maybe they come out to see reality once in a while but rarely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT