ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family

Straight from the Saul Alinsky playbook Rules for Radicals

Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"-Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
Seriously. He committed impeachable offenses but we are not going to impeach him. Makes sense.
The lying. Trump-enabling right-wing noise machine has learned that all they have to do is repeat an allegation over and over and rubes like @4toTampa will believe it. Repetition of a falsehood is all that matters - facts are but a nuisance.

• We call for a revolution in government-to take power away from entrenched bureaucracies and narrow interests in Washington and put it back in the hands of ordinary people. We vow to make government more decentralized, more flexible, and more accountable
  • We call for restoring the basic American values that built this country and will always make it great: personal responsibility, individual liberty, tolerance, faith, family and hard work.
  • Our party's first priority is opportunity-broad-based, non-inflationary economic growth and the opportunity that flows from it.
  • The current president, with no interest in domestic policy, has given America the slowest economic growth, the slowest income growth, and the slowest jobs growth since the Great Depression. And the American people know the long recession reflects not just a business cycle, but a long-term slide, so that even in a fragile recovery we're sinking. The ballooning deficits hijacked capital from productive investments.
  • We reject both the do-nothing government of the last twelve years and the big government theory that says we can hamstring business and tax and spend our way to prosperity.
  • We believe in free enterprise and the power of market forces.
  • We must also tackle spending, by putting everything on the table; eliminate nonproductive programs; achieve defense savings; reform entitlement programs to control soaring health care costs; cut federal administrative costs by 3 percent annually for four years; limit increases in the "present budget" to the rate of growth in the average American's paycheck; apply a strict "pay as you go" rule to new non-investment spending
  • Governments don't raise children, people do. People who bring children into this world have a responsibility to care for them and give them values, motivation and discipline. Children should not have children. We need a national crackdown on deadbeat parents, an effective system of child support enforcement nationwide, and a systematic effort to establish paternity for every child.
  • To empower America's communities, We pledge to restore government as the upholder of basic law and order for crime-ravaged communities. The simplest and most direct way to restore order in our cities is to put more police on the streets.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I will help. Thats the 1992 Democratic platform. Sounds like today’s republican platform. Libs have ruined that
But what about all the crimes that Joe committed? What about those? Are you going to let him get away with it? 🙆‍♂️

He isnt off yet even though Reps will probably let him walk off into the pasture.

Off to work so I can fund your paycheck

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Charges/Articles of Impeachment? I get that Republicans WANT to charge Biden. That's been happening for two years. Any yet they haven't. Comer runs his mouth damn near as much as Trump does. And like Trump, when push comes to shove and it's time to do actual court kind of things where you are under oath and perjury is on the table, all of a sudden they got NOTHING.

Bottom line here is that in spite of having the majority, Republicans couldn't even muster the votes needed from their own party because the case against Biden was that bad.

The video above is pure gold and he is not the only Representative to dare Comer and Jorden to call for a vote. Watching them just sit there, while the Dems even offer to second the motion for them is pretty damn funny. To be fair, I saw a sign once that said "Consultants: If you can't be part of the solution, there's good money in prolonging the problem." That's kind of the case here... If you don't have the evidence to convince even your own party to vote for impeachment, there's good political capital to be made in just letting the investigation continue forever. Kind of reminds me of the Hillary investigation... 3 years and NOTHING.

Do you remember what jim jordan said when he did this? Some garbage about how they needed to complete their work first. Well, the report is published, the work is done. Where is the impeachment?
I can't believe they're just going to allow Joe the Crime Monster to walk!!

Reactions: nytigerfan

Too weak, feeble and demented to be charged according to Special Counsel so let him be put out to pasture. Yet, you wanted to re-elect an invalid.

that has nothing to do with impeachment. try to keep up.

Too weak, feeble and demented to be charged according to Special Counsel so let him be put out to pasture. Yet, you wanted to re-elect an invalid.
Weak - That's not what Comer Pyle was investigating. It was the gazillions Joe made from selling umm...selling...hmmmm... what did he sell again? I can't remember what China got in return for their gazillions that never made it to Biden's bank account. Do you know?

that has nothing to do with impeachment. try to keep up.
Good point. Busy day working to pay your check.

I was thinking more along the lines of the documents that outline his illegal kickbacks from China & Ukraine. Hard to keep up with Crooked Joe and his crime family

Good point. Busy day working to pay your check.

I was thinking more along the lines of the documents that outline his illegal kickbacks from China & Ukraine. Hard to keep up with Crooked Joe and his crime family

working to pay my check? What do you do and where do you do it?

Reactions: Clemson Goat

If NBC is reporting this then you know it was exponentially more. I mean Hunter is such a brilliant mind that I am sure he opened all those doors himself
It's not illegal to use your family name to open doors. Ask the Trumps

It's not illegal to use your family name to open doors. Ask the Trumps
Selling foreign access sure as hell is. We have no idea how compromised the Biden Crime family is off of what a crackhead did with his demented dad as an accomplice.

Selling foreign access sure as hell is. We have no idea how compromised the Biden Crime family is off of what a crackhead did with his demented dad as an accomplice.
This is not about Hunter who cannot be impeached because he is a private citizen. What impeachable crimes did Joe commit?

This is not about Hunter who cannot be impeached because he is a private citizen. What impeachable crimes did Joe commit?
He opened the doors and obstructed justice in Ukraine when he said fire Hunter’s prosecutor if you want the money he promised them. “And I’ll be a son-of-bitch, they did”. Biden Crime Family, with Joe the ring-leader, were about to be exposed by prosecutor and Crooked Joe had him fired by the threat of withholding money.

He opened the doors and obstructed justice in Ukraine when he said fire Hunter’s prosecutor if you want the money he promised them. “And I’ll be a son-of-bitch, they did”. Biden Crime Family, with Joe the ring-leader, were about to be exposed by prosecutor and Crooked Joe had him fired by the threat of withholding money.
Wow... They should impeach him for sure. Why is it that they haven't? PERHAPS, just PERHAPS, what you are saying is BS.

That demand was approved on a bi-partisan basis and all western nations agreed with it because Shokin would NOT investigate corruption and he wasn't even investigating Burisma at the time. Senate Republicans even investigated and concluded the Biden's weren't guilty of any wrongdoing. When will you learn that ALL OF YOUR SOURCES lie to you to keep you inflamed and you comply like a good little magat?

Reactions: nytigerfan

the firing the prosecutor thing has been easily disproven and debunked

You probably already do but you guys would hate pussy knowing I like it.

I guess you think both sides aren’t complicit in enriching themselves to make things go away. Not much difference in the Swamp politicians playing for the cameras while getting rich from one another

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You probably already do but you guys would hate pussy knowing I like it.

I guess you think both sides aren’t complicit in enriching themselves to make things go away. Not much difference in the Swamp politicians playing for the cameras while getting rich from one another
Then change the title of this thread to The Both Sides Crime Family 😅

Amazing the timing. They just have the great fortune of playing up this BS story the same time Hunter is entangled in wrong-doing there
Derp, this article is from 2020 because this is OLD NEWS that still hasn't filtered down to you because you're in a cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT