ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Family - Nothing to See Here 😳

SconnyTiger25

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
May 1, 2011
Here’s a link to what some of us that bother to pay attention already knew.

marcopolousa.substack.com/p/report-on-the-biden-laptop

In 5..4...3...2...1

a certain group will attack the source, many have already tried. The data is irrefutable and was meant to be that way.

hey look at that we finally found actual evidence of payments to a russian national ... soooo our government is compromised again? somebody get lisa page on the horn we got a threat level midnight for her to get crackin on

In 5..4...3...2...1

a certain group will attack the source, many have already tried. The data is irrefutable and was meant to be that way.

did you ever honor your bet?

Reactions: Triple Tiger
What was the bet? I need to hang here more often. These guys are serious.

• Haha
Reactions: acwill07
He bet 5k that Biden would be removed from office by 12/31? Anybody that would make that bet ain't paying.

That's a big NO, despite anything he claims.

(And I don't even post over here anymore).
I gave you all the information to verify the bet was paid. You said you were not going to chase down the info, so... y’all wanna keep bringing it up cause you think it somehow diminishes anything I post to the board.

newsflash... idgaf what y’all think. Science or elitism, whatever y’all grip onto to sleep at night is pretty damn funny.

You are welcome to come introduce yourself in Lot 8 anytime during a home game. PM me and I will welcome you with open arms... doubt any of you keyboard warriors could deal with the realities that I am who I say I am and a lot of what I said on here sans the pope being arrested has come true over the last 2 years.

I am super impressed that the Biden Family has managed this level of corruption considering their intelligence level.

it is a spectacular feet and should motivate all the lil street thugs and gangsters to know that they too could have a future in politics.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I gave you all the information to verify the bet was paid. You said you were not going to chase down the info, so... y’all wanna keep bringing it up cause you think it somehow diminishes anything I post to the board.

newsflash... idgaf what y’all think. Science or elitism, whatever y’all grip onto to sleep at night is pretty damn funny.

You are welcome to come introduce yourself in Lot 8 anytime during a home game. PM me and I will welcome you with open arms... doubt any of you keyboard warriors could deal with the realities that I am who I say I am and a lot of what I said on here sans the pope being arrested has come true over the last 2 years.

I am super impressed that the Biden Family has managed this level of corruption considering their intelligence level.

it is a spectacular feet and should motivate all the lil street thugs and gangsters to know that they too could have a future in politics.

The terms of the bet were not met. You are a little lying bitch. And we all know it.

Idgaf what you think but I keep posting here?

In 5..4...3...2...1

The bet squelcher returns!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT