ADVERTISEMENT

Biden helping China

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This sh1t has to stop!!

I told you over a year ago what China's plan was with liquid natural gas.

Joe Biden killed the pipeline from day one to destroy our Energy Market for China.

His Energy Department is purposely eliminating fuel options to force us into a dependency on electricity for China.

Liquid Natural Gas creates Electricity and when China controls the Global Market, they can use LNG to control populations through their supply of LNG. Regions that comply with the Communist Supreme Leader will get to have Electricity. Regions that don't comply will go without.

Hunter Biden is on this audio talking about plans that he and his Chinese billionaire partner planned on controlling the Liquid Natural Gas around the world. It's a small part of the audio so listen for it.

THE FEDS KNEW ABOUT THE BIDENS🚨

New reported emails from a 2015-2016 federal investigation show agents were looking into Hunter Biden’s communication with business associate Devon Archer leveraging Joe Biden’s trip to China in 2013.

ARCHER: “Did you end up meeting Jonathan (Li)?”

HUNTER: “Yes- and they got to meet Dad. All very good. Talk later.”

ARCHER: “great! have a good day over there.”

HUNTER: “Dinner w/ Xi was pretty amazing. They (Xi and JRB) were supposed to spend 2hrs together. It stretched to 7hrs. I think they are in love with each other. They all most kissed on departure”

This is in stark contrast of what Joe Biden said on the campaign trail in 2020.

Joe Biden in August 2019: “I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT