ADVERTISEMENT

Biden hypocracy

jschneid30

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2011
So he wants millionaires to pay their fair share of taxes, but his dirtbag son owes several years of taxes on millions, made from his daddy’s name.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So he wants millionaires to pay their fair share of taxes, but his dirtbag son owes several years of taxes on millions, made from his daddy’s name.
Hunter paid all of his back taxes in full a while back. How dumb are you?

Reactions: flotiger
We all know “fair share” is just a dog whistle to the bitter and/or ignorant at this point. The math simply doesn’t reconcile “fair share” with Biden’s proposed tax increase threshold.

We all know “fair share” is just a dog whistle to the bitter and/or ignorant at this point. The math simply doesn’t reconcile “fair share” with Biden’s proposed tax increase threshold.
You're the one that always comes off bitter on here about your taxes. It's 90% of your political interest.

I get it that we can do better with social welfare costs, but in an advanced society of our size, it's impractical to think that taxes don't need to be higher also, in order to lessen the debt. I'm also of the opinion that operating a government with a deficit economy or modern monetary theory is ok. Government isn't a business and doesn't follow the same rules. But I digress, so I do believe that those of us who have been fortunate can do a little more for our fellow man. The rising tide can lift all boats, but trickle down economics sinks them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT