ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Panic Speech

Well then you must be really shitty at your job. You are not non-partisan

Well that's not very nice. I'm perfectly capable of having partisan views and not allowing those views to impact what I do at my office.

You all are likely to win the house and Senate. And then McCarthy and McConnell are going to struggle to contain the freedom caucus folks and your going to squander your chances to propose (even if it wouldnt pass due to vetos or filibusters) legislation that improves the lives of Americans. Americans will see what letting MTG and Boebert et al govern will look like and it's not going to be pretty.

My 2 cents at least.
Dont forget house and senate investigations into partisan bullshit, wasting time and money.

Reactions: dpic73
No, this is the part where I claim you're too dumb to understand the treason stuff because you don't care if he's guilty or not.

"Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller emphasized on Wednesday he had not exonerated Donald Trump of obstruction of justice, as the president has claimed"

"Questioned by Democrat Val Demings, Mueller said he “generally” agreed that Trump’s written answers to his investigators were not always truthful after the president refused to submit to a face-to-face interview. Mueller also said his team decided not to exercise its subpoena powers against Trump to force an interview last year because of “the necessity of expediting the end of the investigation.”

Asked about Trump’s past comments praising WikiLeaks - the website that published stolen Democratic emails the inquiry found were hacked by Russians to harm Trump’s election opponent, Hillary Clinton - Mueller said: “‘Problematic’ is an understatement.

“Let me say one more thing,” Mueller said. “Over the course of my career, I have seen a number of challenges to our democracy. The Russian government’s effort to interfere with our election is among the most serious.”

Under questioning, Mueller said his report detailed
“multiple acts by the president that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian interference and obstruction investigations.”

He added: “The finding indicates ... that the president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed.”

Mueller’s investigation led to criminal charges against 34 people and three Russian entities.
People who were convicted at trial or pleaded guilty included Trump’s former campaign chairman, deputy chairman and other aides."

Oh god this is all too good hahahaha

“We can’t prove anything, but trust us, it’s all really bad. All your dead relatives? Yeah, Trump murdered them all personally. Global warming? Yeah that’s on Trump. Trump is actually responsible for AIDS. Why did Dale Earnhardt die? Well, Donald J Trump of course”

Source: Trust me bro

Reactions: TigerGrowls
They had a responsibility to look into the allegations against Papadopoulos and the Russian hacking of the DNC server. There was a lot of smoke and just to remind you for the 100th time, Trump refused to sit for a deposition so we didn't hear from the star witness. Mueller also didn't exonerate him.
This also doesn't exonerate you from self-reflection on your complicity.

"The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

If Mr. Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. and is now a cooperating witness, was the improbable match that set off a blaze that has consumed the first year of the Trump administration, his saga is also a tale of the Trump campaign in miniature. He was brash, boastful and underqualified, yet he exceeded expectations. And, like the campaign itself, he proved to be a tantalizing target for a Russian influence operation."

Still believe the Trump Russia hoax I see.

People who say insane shit like this are
always wrong and usually the dumb ones.

An inability to understand your oppositions perspective is, objectively, ****ign stupid.
Are you referring to wording of this statement or are you stating that Trump did collude with Russia for the record?

Well that's not very nice. I'm perfectly capable of having partisan views and not allowing those views to impact what I do at my office.
Sorry, was probably too much constructive criticism there, I withdraw the statement.

No clue what you do but I hope I don't have to leverage any of your non-partisan services, just based on your message board rhetoric. While you are semi reasonable at times, you are indeed not non-partisan.

Reactions: PawsFan_
Oh god this is all too good hahahaha

“We can’t prove anything, but trust us, it’s all really bad. All your dead relatives? Yeah, Trump murdered them all personally. Global warming? Yeah that’s on Trump. Trump is actually responsible for AIDS. Why did Dale Earnhardt die? Well, Donald J Trump of course”

Source: Trust me bro

I was specifically responding to your charge that politicians and intelligence officials undermined a sitting President. This was your reminder that there was plenty of "legitimate" smoke that led to the investigation and he was not deemed innocent. At the very least, we know he welcomed the help from Russia and we witnessed with our own eyes his attempt to obstruct justice.

You are so blinded by your slavish devotion to the worst of humanity that you lack the objectivity needed to decipher the truth. Trump was investigated because he is a corrupt, lying conman who can't be trusted, but there was also real evidence that required an investigation. In the end, he turned out to be worse than we imagined so if he was undermined, as you say, he did it to himself.

Last edited:
Scared old man blabbering to save his job. He's 2 years from retirement. He's not going to have many friends to support him this time next week.

Sorry, was probably too much constructive criticism there, I withdraw the statement.

No clue what you do but I hope I don't have to leverage any of your non-partisan services, just based on your message board rhetoric. While you are semi reasonable at times, you are indeed not non-partisan.
Don't apologize for being right.

Have you seen the large number of insurrection unqualified candidates the MAGA Anti American party put has forth or no?

Of course not because you support them.
Insurrection candidates? Where did you come up with that one? Anti-American? Yeah I'm sure General Bolduc who literally was a General in our army is Anti-American. What an absolute buffoon of a post. Stick to west zone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT