ADVERTISEMENT

Blockbuster US jobs report surpasses all expectations

Biden has added 800K manufacturing jobs since 2021. Unprecedented growth. In march we added many construction jobs, always a a positive sign. This is good news.

Of course you will find anything negative that you can. That is because you are all miserable and pathetic losers. Just like your lord and savior trump wants the stock market to crash to aid his reelection bid, you want the economy to fail for the same reason. You are not real Americans.

Losers.

I’m on a beach in Tortola right now, so halfway paying attention to this. But all these stats (as well as the R vs D president jobs stats) are massively skewed by Covid.

How many net manufacturing jobs were added over 2019 levels accounting for existing trend?

Prior to covid, what was trumps annual job trend line?

Stats like these are infinitely more valuable than the partisan stats that use Covid to create propaganda metrics. I would like to think most people are smart enough to know that - and I know y’all are - so it would be cool if you didn’t try to propagate BS info like Growls and others. The difference is I don’t think he knows better. You both do.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I’m on a beach in Tortola right now, so halfway paying attention to this. But all these stats (as well as the R vs D president jobs stats) are massively skewed by Covid.

How many net manufacturing jobs were added over 2019 levels accounting for existing trend?

Stats like these are infinitely more valuable than the partisan stats that use Covid to create propaganda metrics. I would like to think most people are smart enough to know that - and I know y’all are - so it would be cool if you didn’t try to propagate BS info like Growls and others. The difference is I don’t think he knows better. You both do.
Biden's record was still stronger but you can't dismiss Trump's abominable mishandling of covid which put the US in much worse shape than all other industrialized nations, nor can you dismiss the way Biden quickly turned the economy around by getting the vaccine within arms length of every American virtually overnight. Those things are real and they played a part in the economic situations in both administrations whether you admit it or not.

But I'm also not above trolling Growls and these other magaloons with propaganda just to get under their skin because the sh*t they flood the board with is straight garbage most of the time.

https://www.wral.com/story/fact-check-did-trump-or-biden-create-more-jobs-over-30-months/21012411/

Biden's record was still stronger but you can't dismiss Trump's abominable mishandling of covid which put the US in much worse shape than all other industrialized nations, nor can you dismiss the way Biden quickly turned the economy around by getting the vaccine within arms length of every American virtually overnight. Those things are real and they played a part in the economic situations in both administrations whether you admit it or not.

But I'm also not above trolling Growls and these other magaloons with propaganda just to get under their skin because the sh*t they flood the board with is straight garbage most of the time.

https://www.wral.com/story/fact-check-did-trump-or-biden-create-more-jobs-over-30-months/21012411/

Eh, I think 95%+ of the Covid job loss under Trump and rehiring of those very same jobs under Biden would have happened regardless of who sat in the White House. So it’s a drastically skewing metric. People that don’t account for it in their stats and information are partisan propagandists. That’s just a fact.

Here is the problem with what you wrote.

1. Last year I believe is when we crossed the threshold of recovering all of the jobs lost during covid.

2. You want use covid as the reason why trump lost jobs and Biden gained record jobs. But if I change the subject to inflation, you will say that inflation is all Biden’s fault and has nothing to do with covid.

Some notes from the Jobs report for you partisan, doomsday loons

• The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.8 percent last month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday, extending the longest stretch of unemployment below 4 percent in five decades.
  • The jobs market is charging ahead in 2024, churning out more jobs per month on average than before the pandemic. Job growth in March was notably higher than the average monthly gain over the past year, which was around 231,000, according to the agency.
  • Workers benefited in March from rising wages and more work hours. Average hourly earnings accelerated in March to $34.69 per hour, which is up 4.1 percent from the previous year. Wages have consistently beat inflation since last May after years of falling behind.
  • Health-care job growth accelerated, adding 72,000 jobs in March largely in hospitals, residential care facilities and nursing homes in a reflection of surging demand from the aging baby boomer population.
  • Leisure and hospitality grew by 49,000 jobs and, in a major milestone, finally caught up to its February 2020 pre-pandemic levels, as demand for dining out and other experiences has continued to swell.
  • Construction added 39,000 jobs in March, more than double its monthly average gain of the past 12 months, surprising experts because that industry tends to be sensitive to higher interest rates.
  • Retail added 18,000 jobs, mostly in general-merchandise employers, such as big-box stores.
  • Employers made the most hires on record in arts, entertainment and recreation in February, according to a separate report by the Labor Department released Tuesday.
  • More than 53,000 restaurants opened last year, up 10 percent from 2022 and exceeding pre-pandemic levels, according to data from the online review site Yelp. That has helped boost hiring across the board, in entry-level positions as well as managerial roles.
Precious!! LMFAO!!

You think dpic is smart? OK then.........

Reactions: fatpiggy
Here is the problem with what you wrote.

1. Last year I believe is when we crossed the threshold of recovering all of the jobs lost during covid.

2. You want use covid as the reason why trump lost jobs and Biden gained record jobs. But if I change the subject to inflation, you will say that inflation is all Biden’s fault and has nothing to do with covid.

Not true. Inflation was not all Biden’s fault. Covid clearly played a major role, in fact the dominant role in it.

That said, Biden exacerbated it with excess stimulus and spending. He was saved from making it even worse by Joe Manchin, who blocked his additional multi-trillion dollar BBB plan. How fvcking stupid would that have been in hindsight?

The courts further bailed him out by thwarting the student loan handouts. Another absurd and inflationary policy, and reckless use of taxpayer money.

I don’t think these positions are even debatable to be honest. Just like the job swing due to Covid. Anyone arguing with either position is just blatantly partisan.

Not true. Inflation was not all Biden’s fault. Covid clearly played a major role, in fact the dominant role in it.

That said, Biden exacerbated it with excess stimulus and spending. He was saved from making it even worse by Joe Manchin, who blocked his additional multi-trillion dollar BBB plan. How fvcking stupid would that have been in hindsight?

The courts further bailed him out by thwarting the student loan handouts. Another absurd and inflationary policy, and reckless use of taxpayer money.

I don’t think these positions are even debatable to be honest. Just like the job swing due to Covid. Anyone arguing with either position is just blatantly partisan.
Excellent post!!

Reactions: fatpiggy

Funny isn’t? When a magat comes on here talking about Bidenflation, i don’t think I have ever see you correct them.

You also forgot to mention that Trump pumped more stimulus into the economy than Biden did. He even insisted on signing the checks himself.

okay? It shows that our leadership HAS done a better job of solving it than everyone else, which would be the best? So, wtf are you blabbering about?
Joe wanted more. Manchin saved him.

Joe has no clue. He has dementia, just like the special counsel stated.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Funny isn’t? When a magat comes on here talking about Bidenflation, i don’t think I have ever see you correct them.

You also forgot to mention that Trump pumped more stimulus into the economy than Biden did. He even insisted on signing the checks himself.

Feel like I have done a decent job correcting the morons on the right.

One of my biggest criticisms of Trump is how much he spent. Now a lot of that was due to Covid. But he still should have been more conservative on the budget.j

As you know I’m not voting for Trump again. He’s not the type of conservative that I support.

Reactions: yoshi121374
It is. Most educated and successful people dont believe that bullshit just because Trump told them to.
Who the president was @ the time had no bearing on what my opinion is on what occurred.

I live in Ga, and you might not believe it from that NYC high rise, but there’s quite a few successful/wealthier than you’d ever imagine (and discreet) boot wearing folks down here, who believe the same as I. Expand your viewpoint.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Who the president was @ the time had no bearing on what my opinion is on what occurred.

I live in Ga, and you might not believe it from that NYC high rise, but there’s quite a few successful/wealthier than you’d ever imagine (and discreet) boot wearing folks down here, who believe the same as I. Expand your viewpoint.
That's pretty shameful since you'd expect most successful people to be educated and believe in facts. Because when you don't have any to support your beliefs, your ability to make sound decisions would be suspect.

Reactions: nytigerfan
That's pretty shameful since you'd expect most successful people to be educated and believe in facts. Because when you don't have any to support your beliefs, your ability to make sound decisions would be suspect.

I have come to realize that with the maga crowd, facts are secondary to "feelings". You know, the same crowd that wore "**** your feelings" t shirts for four years.

I have come to realize that with the maga crowd, facts are secondary to "feelings". You know, the same crowd that wore "**** your feelings" t shirts for four years.
Again, expand your viewpoint.

Lol @ folks who wear such, or have countless lib bumper stickers on their vehicle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT