ADVERTISEMENT

Blowing whistles

Sorry my judgment wasn't necessary, the bible tells me exactly how I should feel about this.

Your Bible also tells you that Jesus said if a man even looks upon a woman and lusts after her, he's committed adultery in his heart.
Jesus also forgave the whore, after first shaming the Pharisees for being hypocrites; told her to go and sin no more. How do you know that Trump is still the same guy?

well nothing new as sondland got hammered.

the democrats are starting to put the case together that

corruption in their mind is trump's idea that our foreign policy needs to shift from old ideologies.

the original reason the aid was being held up is trump was trying to force the eu to make a more significant investment in the ukraine.

trump to EU and to NATO-

why do the american taxpayers pick up a majority your tab?

you guys live comfy lives with free healthcare while we pay to defend your lifestyle.

so the american taxpayers hired me to cut that out. you guys gotta start paying more of your tab.

american taxpayers are making your lifestyles easy

and

american taxpayers are making those americans who give you money, making their lifestyles easy too.

american taxpayer is tired of it.

and tney see thru this scham by the democrats to protect that.

well nothing new as sondland got hammered.

the democrats are starting to put the case together that

corruption in their mind is trump's idea that our foreign policy needs to shift from old ideologies.

thanks for your completely unbiased summary of events. I'm convinced, let's move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT