ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell Story out of Alabama

Meh, so do conservatives. When it came out that Bill O'Reilly had settled 5 sexual harassment lawsuits, it was "they're lying" "they were trying to get money" "a bunch of bimboes after him" blah blah. The Weinstien stuff comes out and it's "what a monster" "I bet Hillary knew he was a creep" "Hollywood liberals are all like Harvey". Never heard the same people that backed O'Reilley back Weinstien. Never heard them say "they were lying" or "they just want money." It was quite funny to note their absolute silence. And the only difference was one was a "conservative" pundit at Fox and the other a liberal Hollywood producer.

When it's your guy it's "they are lying" when it's the other guy it's "that dude is sick." Same game.

FWIW I'm neither conservative or liberal, more of a moderate to libertarian.

Why bring up common sense in America’s new favorite game of party over country?

Why bring up common sense in America’s new favorite game of party over country?
Lol. I once had to admonish a coworker who I found out had behaved inappropriately to some girls while on a recruiting trip on behalf of the company we worked for. A married guy who was hitting on students, one who had recently interned with us (and called me to tell me what she witnessed). I don't think my coworker even thought it was improper. I never understood that. I even told him to act like a man and if you want to cheat on your wife, do it with a woman or women not being recruited, a former intern (who we were about to hire), or her school friends who also may be hired or intern with us. Ie, keep it out of the office.

Now I wish I had turned him into HR because he ended up continuing the behavior. I have kicked myself for not doing more but that was nearly 20 years ago. Some guys are just fools when it comes to sex and how to get it. Heard later he got a divorce, my bet is wife found out he was cheating on her. I was long gone by then.

Seriously do u not smell a rat here. They come out of the wood work now right before an election. With accusations without a thread of evidence. About a man that has been a judge for 30 years and not just a judge, but Chief Justice of Alabama. They never thought this may be important until now. Bullshit . Some of u are naïve or live under a rock. Liberals do this crap every election.

Would you say it’s more or less likely than an overly open man of god, who preaches death to gays is a closeted sexual pervert. Because that seems to happen about as often.

“His judgement cometh, and that right soon.”

I don't get it?... I like younger women. I'm 40 and married to a 32yo. I don't feel like a heathen. I will admit a 14yo girl is a no no for a 32yo man but like dude said above that was 40 plus years ago! The 1970s in Alabama probably had quite a few 15/16 year Olds getting married. I'm sure those 16yo girls who married didn't just get married on a whim, they dated when they were 13, 14, 15 years old. It was a different time 40 to 50 years ago. Sounds like only one of the four were really too young and all said he didn't force anything. Hell for me, this is a bit of a witch hunt.
I'm confused...you say that it's a "no no", then proceed to basically defend him by saying it's not out of the ordinary. Would you feel that way if a 32 year old moved on your 14 year old daughter? Would you have felt the same if it was the 70's? IF this is true, there is no defense for it, regardless of when it happened or where it happened.

Reactions: Redhill81
I am a conservative and by no means do I want to lose a senate seat. If any of this is close to true, however, he should be jailed and deserves whatever he gets. Is the media going to blow this up as much as possible? Sure they will, and even more because he is a republican. Still doesn't change the fact that he is scum if this is true. If it is/was just one accusation, I would be more leery, but multiple accusations are troubling. As in any case, we should wait and see what FACTS come to light before we start judging, but if the accusations are true you can put a bullet in him as far as I am concerned.

This is exactly what bothers me about ALL of the post in this thread. Both sides of this have to remember Duke and UVA right? I’m a Republican, so it may sound like IM biased but damnit some of you are blind to this whole “innocent untill proven guilty” thing that is such a burden on all of us. It’s ****ing annoying. If he’s guilty, then **** him. If he’s innocent then **** all of the others.

I don't get it?... I like younger women. I'm 40 and married to a 32yo. I don't feel like a heathen. I will admit a 14yo girl is a no no for a 32yo man but like dude said above that was 40 plus years ago! The 1970s in Alabama probably had quite a few 15/16 year Olds getting married. I'm sure those 16yo girls who married didn't just get married on a whim, they dated when they were 13, 14, 15 years old. It was a different time 40 to 50 years ago. Sounds like only one of the four were really too young and all said he didn't force anything. Hell for me, this is a bit of a witch hunt.

You are telling the truth. It was a different world back then with no laws on teachers and students fraternizing and age of consent at 16. I graduated HS in 82 and we had football coaches dating cheerleaders at my school and no one blinked an eye.

You are f’ing sick

Reactions: Hal Kitzmiller
“ You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Signed the president of the United States.

Sad how some will adjust their morals when their guy/gal is the one in the crosshairs. Both sides have done this. So many excuses and justification. So many misuses of Christianity. I continue to believe while my Savior has the same name as many of yours, they are not the same.

I'm pretty sure even tho times were different it was illegal. You can blame mom but no matter who else you decide to blame but you can't NOT blame the 30 something yr old man. Smh.

Seriously do u not smell a rat here. They come out of the wood work now right before an election. With accusations without a thread of evidence. About a man that has been a judge for 30 years and not just a judge, but Chief Justice of Alabama. They never thought this may be important until now. Bullshit . Some of u are naïve or live under a rock. Liberals do this crap every election.

Would you say it’s more or less likely than an overly open man of god, who preaches death to gays is a closeted sexual pervert. Because that seems to happen about as often.

“His judgement cometh, and that right soon.”
If someone believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, the ten Commandments need to be on our courthouse wall,and just maybe a man needs to be in a man's bathroom somehow there's something wrong with that person (believe it or not that's still the opinion of most in this country )Judge Moore has never said he hated anyone or wanted anyone put to death he simply believes in the Bible's standards. He is not guilty of anything until a court of law says he is. Some on this board have convicted him with the zero proof.

Its a 54 year old woman who said Judge Roy around 30 at the time gave her attention as a 14 year old. This was the 1970's and he has denied it....its a he said she said and basically being put out to help defeat him in the senate contest. Real interesting how this gets out in the press very quickly with no proof after Clinton and Obama were protected by the mainstream press over the years. The world was a different place back in the 70's also...the mama was apparently more than willing to leave her 14 year old daughter alone with this stranger while she went in the courthouse.

I agree it was so much easier for predators to prey on a sector of our society (Women and children) that did not have a voice back then. Only current and past NAMBLA members would try to defend this piece of shit radical christian. And to attempt to tie it to liberals was a poor effort, how many liberal politicians are defending "Hollywood liberals"?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/104007/nambla-party

Reactions: Edistoplayer
If someone believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, the ten Commandments need to be on our courthouse wall,and just maybe a man needs to be in a man's bathroom somehow there's something wrong with that person (believe it or not that's still the opinion of most in this country )Judge Moore has never said he hated anyone or wanted anyone put to death he simply believes in the Bible's standards. He is not guilty of anything until a court of law says he is. Some on this board have convicted him with the zero proof.

He believes being gay should be illegal, punishable. And regularly joined talk show hosts who regularly repeated Leviticus called for the execution of gays. He’s more than just a bathroom republican.

Press cut in, saying, "I don't understand your answer. I think it's a yes or no. Do you think that homosexual--homosexuality, or homosexual conduct should be illegal today? That's a yes or no question."

"Homosexual conduct should be illegal, yes," Moore answered.

You are f’ing sick
Why am I sick? I didnt make the age of consent 16 in Alabama! I never get this argument. If 75yo Hugh Heff checks an ID and ol girl is 18, he's our freaking hero. That's what the laws says is appropriate. If in Alabama the age of consent is 16, why are all the reports saying 4 women? At most it's, at most, 2 that were too young. Out of those two, only one was definitely too young. He did not have sex with this girl and didn't force anything.

It's easy to say I'm sick and think it crazy that I defend this but truth is its flemsy at best these accusations! Take the 3 women who were of age out of the equation and you have one girl, no sex, 40 years ago. Maybe he thought she was older, I dont know and neither do you. Just seems pretty week to kill a dudes career.

Also I know nothing about this dude and could care less about his political views. Does it surprise me that he is crazy conservative in AL, no. Does it surprise me that people on here mostly attack and defend with their party in mind, no.

And to the question of would I be okay with my 14yo daughter having this happen... you're damn right Id be pissed! That's also a reason I have a hard time validating this. Where was Mom and Dad? Think this should be looked into but seems very sketchy to me. You guys seem ready to burn him so maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Let’s do the EVIDENCE

It’s a blood sport in politics now to come out with a claim that is impossible to verify

I am on the side of justice but for all people

And not just someone making a 40 year old claim out of the blue

My immediate reaction is why Now

Why not sometime earlier because 40 years is a long time

This is no different than what Dan Rather tried to do to "W" some years back. This is a not provable allegation that the left and the rhinos will use as a last ditch effort to keep this man out of office.

Uhhhh...

That's it? What's your take? Please give me the rational reason you think I'm wrong? It's a 40 year old, he said she said story about one girl not 4. You think it's just chance on this timing?

I'm not even saying its bogus and they absolutely should look into this. Just smells like a political hit job.

Don't think anyone is defending lewd behavior. Just because the WP prints a story, doesn't mean it's true. Moore has run for office 4-5 times previously in Alabama. One would think these allegations would have surfaced a long time ago if there was any credence. Just looks like a political hit job; especially when you look at who is behind the story.

Don't think anyone is defending lewd behavior. Just because the WP prints a story, doesn't mean it's true. Moore has run for office 4-5 times previously in Alabama. One would think these allegations would have surfaced a long time ago if there was any credence. Just looks like a political hit job; especially when you look at who is behind the story.

@haymond1977 was defending lewd behavior.

Leigh Corfman is the story. She's voted Republican the past 3 elections, including Trump. Read her story and decide for yourself. Nobody is saying convict Moore without a trial. People are suggesting we give her the benefit of the doubt and put his political career on hold until it's figured out.

I LOVE THIS PLACE. ITT, WE HAVE ACTUAL PEOPLE DEFENDING MOORE'S:

- FANTASY OF RELIGIOUS LAW
AND
- FANTASY OF HAVING SEX WITH A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL
And here is the problem... You think it's fantasy but you feed into the hype machine by using the word sex. No one is accused of having sex with a 14 year old here. And that is the problem. The news says 4 women and runs the story like it's fact and he's guilty. You, the target, spreads that he is a child rapist! It is about the same as calling someone a murderer when the victim is still here and breathing. Stop over selling it, it makes it look drummed up and political.

@haymond1977 was defending lewd behavior.

Leigh Corfman is the story. She's voted Republican the past 3 elections, including Trump. Read her story and decide for yourself. Nobody is saying convict Moore without a trial. People are suggesting we give her the benefit of the doubt and put his political career on hold until it's figured out.
I'm not defending lewd behavior but I am saying there is a difference between lewd act and rape. There is also plenty of doubt that this is anything more than the political blood sport of throwing out unprovable accusations.

And here is the problem... You think it's fantasy but you feed into the hype machine by using the word sex. No one is accused of having sex with a 14 year old here. And that is the problem. The news says 4 women and runs the story like it's fact and he's guilty. You, the target, spreads that he is a child rapist! It is about the same as calling someone a murderer when the victim is still here and breathing. Stop over selling it, it makes it look drummed up and political.

SOOO..."IF" HE APPROACHED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A SEXUAL MANNER, YOU'RE SAYING THAT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN HE WANTED TO HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH HER?

NO SHIT IT'S POLITICAL
NO SHIT THE TIMING IS PERFECT FOR HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

I'm not defending lewd behavior but I am saying there is a difference between lewd act and rape. There is also plenty of doubt that this is anything more than the political blood sport of throwing out unprovable accusations.

The word 'rape' was not used in this thread until just now. There was no accusation of rape in the original story. The woman, and the 3 others were very clear that there was no intercourse.

The word 'rape' was not used in this thread until just now. There was no accusation of rape in the original story. The woman, and the 3 others were very clear that there was no intercourse.
Sex with a person under 16 is considered rape by most people. People have used the words sex with a 14 year old in this thread. Therefore rape

Sex with a person under 16 is considered rape by most people. People have used the words sex with a 14 year old in this thread. Therefore rape
Sex with a person under 16 is considered rape by law in nearly every state in the US. So is touching someone sexually under 16, but that's sexual battery. They can't consent, like an adult who is incompetent or someone in a coma.

Sex with a person under 16 is considered rape by law in nearly every state in the US. So is touching someone sexually under 16, but that's sexual battery. They can't consent, like an adult who is incompetent or someone in a coma.
Can't tell if you are agreeing with me or not. Either way, yes you are correct and rape and/or sex with 14yo did not occur here.

Can't tell if you are agreeing with me or not. Either way, yes you are correct and rape and/or sex with 14yo did not occur here.
Maybe not rape but sexual battery. The more you talk about this the more you sound like a creep and an idiot. A 14 year old cannot consent to being touched sexually or to sex. Not sure why you can't get that.

Reactions: clemsonpaw00
Why am I sick? I didnt make the age of consent 16 in Alabama! I never get this argument. If 75yo Hugh Heff checks an ID and ol girl is 18, he's our freaking hero. That's what the laws says is appropriate. If in Alabama the age of consent is 16, why are all the reports saying 4 women? At most it's, at most, 2 that were too young. Out of those two, only one was definitely too young. He did not have sex with this girl and didn't force anything.

It's easy to say I'm sick and think it crazy that I defend this but truth is its flemsy at best these accusations! Take the 3 women who were of age out of the equation and you have one girl, no sex, 40 years ago. Maybe he thought she was older, I dont know and neither do you. Just seems pretty week to kill a dudes career.

Also I know nothing about this dude and could care less about his political views. Does it surprise me that he is crazy conservative in AL, no. Does it surprise me that people on here mostly attack and defend with their party in mind, no.

And to the question of would I be okay with my 14yo daughter having this happen... you're damn right Id be pissed! That's also a reason I have a hard time validating this. Where was Mom and Dad? Think this should be looked into but seems very sketchy to me. You guys seem ready to burn him so maybe I'm wrong.

Hey, man, even 1 girl below the age of consent is an offense worth locking him up for. And certainly keeping out of the Senate.

But people like you respond with, "But what about her emails?"

Tribalism. Tell me if this were a Democrat if you would be as quick to defend. Were you on here defending Harvey Weinstein when he accused the NY Times of a witch hunt?

Reactions: Orangeoveralls
Maybe not rape but sexual battery. The more you talk about this the more you sound like a creep and an idiot. A 14 year old cannot consent to being touched sexually or to sex. Not sure why you can't get that.
For Real?!?

What did I say to make you think I don't get a 14 year old can't consent? Was it the part where I define that sex with a 14 year old is called rape? Someone in a previous post said I was the first and only person to use the word rape. I corrected him by saying that people were insinuating that he had sex with a 14yo and that is rape by most people's standards. You come on and say most states consider rape having sex with anyone under the age of 16. Well that's what I just said, if you can comprehend. I never once said a 14yo could consent and never would. Have no idea how you go through life drawing fake conclusions.

For Real?!?

What did I say to make you think I don't get a 14 year old can't consent? Was it the part where I define that sex with a 14 year old is called rape? Someone in a previous post said I was the first and only person to use the word rape. I corrected him by saying that people were insinuating that he had sex with a 14yo and that is rape by most people's standards. You come on and say most states consider rape having sex with anyone under the age of 16. Well that's what I just said, if you can comprehend. I never once said a 14yo could consent and never would. Have no idea how you go through life drawing fake conclusions.
You said "most people" consider sex with someone under 16 to be rape. I said it's the Fing law. Then you mention how these girls were not forced. Then you say only one was really under aged. You're a dipshit or a creep or both.

I'd remove the picture of you and I guess your wife on your avatar. I doubt your wife would want the embarrassment of having her picture on this board with how creepy you are. The rest of the world is beyond Anderson County.

if there was any doubt as to you being the dumbest person on this board, it's been put to rest in this thread.

aren't you the same guy who has persistently referred to bill clinton as a rapist and the clintons in general as murderers, despite no credible evidence to those claims?

and yet when a carefully researched and well-corroborated report comes out from one of the most credible newspapers in the country about a republican candidate for senate molesting a 14-year-old, you dismiss it outright? you are so goddamn delusional.

Hey, man, even 1 girl below the age of consent is an offense worth locking him up for. And certainly keeping out of the Senate.

But people like you respond with, "But what about her emails?"

Tribalism. Tell me if this were a Democrat if you would be as quick to defend. Were you on here defending Harvey Weinstein when he accused the NY Times of a witch hunt?
Again I think it should be looked into but keeping him from the senate is exactly what the foundation of a flemsy, over reported liberal news story is designed to do!

Look into it in the next 24 hours, if there is nothing but a he said, she said, then move on! Weinstein is totally different. You have 30-40 victims and it's not really up for debate. Hell I don't need much proof at all to say Sandusky got what he deserved due to 10-15 victims. But this is one case of he said, she said. Not rape like most are portraying it. Not 4 women like news is calling it. The same news that pushed Trump had no chance to win election an hour before he was named and is saying he has a 30% approval rate and no chance to get re-elected.

I'm slightly right of center and truly base nothing on politics. But if you can't see this is the blood sport of politics going on... Wake up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT