ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell Story out of Alabama

Its a 54 year old woman who said Judge Roy around 30 at the time gave her attention as a 14 year old. This was the 1970's and he has denied it....its a he said she said and basically being put out to help defeat him in the senate contest. Real interesting how this gets out in the press very quickly with no proof after Clinton and Obama were protected by the mainstream press over the years. The world was a different place back in the 70's also...the mama was apparently more than willing to leave her 14 year old daughter alone with this stranger while she went in the courthouse.
But also dated or tried to date 3 or 4 other underage girls according to the girls. From what I read, I believe the girls, but no intercourse alleged in any of the situations. For whatever it’s worth I believe most of the allegations about Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. I don’t think it matters whether they liberals or conservatives, they still want to take advantage of wealth and/or power with women/girls.

Roy Moore shouldn’t be a Senator even if this is false (I think it’s likely true if I’m guessing). He’s a bad candidate for several other reasons. But this story is so Alabama. Roll Tide

Leviticus 18:22
Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman that is detestable.

2nd Timothy chapter 4 verses 3 and 4
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching but have itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions and will turn away from listening to truth and wonder off into a myth.

So I take it you are a man who takes the entire book of Leviticus literally. Does that include Leviticus 15 as well? And Leviticus 22? How many people have you stoned to death in your life then? I would assume many. I would also assume that your wife has never worn a T-shirt (man’s clothing), that neither of you have ever worn clothing that is a blend of wool and linen, and that y’all have always adhered to a strict kosher diet. And of course, since you are still alive and posting in this thread, I assume you have never in your life performed any work on the Sabbath, because Exodus 31:14 decrees that all such people shall be put to death.

If any of these assumptions are wrong, then what is the difference between you and “those Christians” whom you continually disparage in this thread? I’m genuinely curious.

Reactions: TigerDutch
So says the guy who bragged or lied on here how he himself raped an underage girl. You and @haymond1977 should hang out and scope the local high schools for chicks.
Don't mind Dutch. The dudes Probaly never ever been laid by a female before. So he has a meltdown if anything controversial is discussed. No matter the issue, the dudes a hugeee B_TCH of the highest order.

Ah, been wondering when the biggest bible thumper on here who also talks like a drunken sailor would show up. I knew you would not let me down Earle - CINO (Christian in Name Only!)

Well, Juanita Brodderick explicitly told the story of being raped by Bill Clinton in a hotel room. Her roommate at the hotel, who came into the room afterwards, has corroborated that Juanita's lip was swollen and bleeding, she was crying and her clothing was torn and messed up. Not to mention that Juanita told her she had been raped by Clinton.
1: I'm not sure sure yet that anything has been carefully researched in this recent story. 2: If you believe the WP is a respected newspaper, then you are nothing more than an ideologue. 3: I have not dismissed anything outright. 4: When a guy like Dan Rather can make up a story about a guy running for POTUS, then certainly the WaPo can do the same. The people who own that paper certainly would have an interest in harming this guy's chances. The Wapo has famously been running fake news for quite a while. If you can't admit that, then I feel sorry for you.

So, anything WAPO says is garbage but anything Breitbart and Washington Times says is Golden. Gotcha.

Well, Juanita Brodderick explicitly told the story of being raped by Bill Clinton in a hotel room. Her roommate at the hotel, who came into the room afterwards, has corroborated that Juanita's lip was swollen and bleeding, she was crying and her clothing was torn and messed up. Not to mention that Juanita told her she had been raped by Clinton.
1: I'm not sure sure yet that anything has been carefully researched in this recent story. 2: If you believe the WP is a respected newspaper, then you are nothing more than an ideologue. 3: I have not dismissed anything outright. 4: When a guy like Dan Rather can make up a story about a guy running for POTUS, then certainly the WaPo can do the same. The people who own that paper certainly would have an interest in harming this guy's chances. The Wapo has famously been running fake news for quite a while. If you can't admit that, then I feel sorry for you.

So you didn't actually read the story did you? Where court records and research by the reporters corroborate many portions of the victims' accounts?

And then tell me about this fake news they've been running and explain how they're not a credible newspaper. Because literally any other halfway educated person would agree that Wapo is generally regarded as one of the most respected publications in this country. While we're at it, I'd love for you to name some of the sources you deem as credible.

Ah, been wondering when the biggest bible thumper on here who also talks like a drunken sailor would show up. I knew you would not let me down Earle - CINO (Christian in Name Only!)
No that would be you, the boards biggest limp wristed loser.

No that would be you, the boards biggest limp wristed loser.

I am actually proud of you for not cursing and acting like some guy that has not seen the inside of a church in 20 years. Your comeback, while lame, was at least something a true Christian would not be ashamed to show his mother. That is a huge improvement for you.

Leviticus 18:22
Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman that is detestable.

2nd Timothy chapter 4 verses 3 and 4
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching but have itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions and will turn away from listening to truth and wonder off into a myth.

Again, my opinion on not only the Leviticus quote, but also on a number of other similar passages is that they were referring to homosexuality as it was generally practiced in the period, i.e., pedophelia. Is it possible that he was saying that homosexual men should deny their natural predisposition and enter into relationships with women? Most biblical dictates have an obvious greater purpose, like not harming others, learning from your parents when you have not matured to the level to make sound moral judgements, or even basic hygiene. The homosexuality prohibition doesn't fit into that mold unless you view it as a prohibition of sex between two people of unequal status, i.e., adult and child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT