ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING REPORT: Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots …Update: With DOJ Letter

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is a huge leap by the DOJ and a telltale sign that they know the info is not going to be good for the deep state. This would be more than the equivalent of Trump firing Mueller and stopping the Russia investigation. There can be no way for libs to justify this blatant interference if they actually go through with it.

By Jim Hoft
Published May 5, 2021 at 7:32pm
az-audit-.jpg

The same organization that manufactured and ran the Russia collusion hoax and allowed for the 2020 election fraud is going to interfere with the Arizona audit!​

According to Garrett Archer at ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona the Biden Department of Justice is going to “get involved in some capacity” with the ongoing forensic audit.

TRENDING: BREAKING REPORT: Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots ...Update: With DOJ Letter
As we have been reporting for weeks now, Democrats are REALLY, REALLY worried about the Maricopa County audit.
Do not forget that the Department of Justice DID NOTHING as Democrats locked Republicans from ballot-counting rooms and drove in vanloads of ballots in the middle of the night!
Now the DOJ is stepping in to a state’s audit of election ballots!
UPDATE: Here is a copy of the DOJ Letter to Secretary of State Fann.

You mean that audit that's being done by a company from Florida with no experience in election audits and owned by a Trump supporter? I wonder what you'd be saying if that company was from Delaware with a Biden supporter owner?

"No reasonable person could take the Arizona GOP’s audit of the 2020 election seriously. But the target audience for this audit isn’t reasonable people. It’s Trump’s most unquestioning supporters — both inside and outside of the Arizona state legislature."

'reasonable' isn't how i would describe anyone who still questions the election

Reactions: dpic73
Reactions: clemsontiger02
You mean that audit that's being done by a company from Florida with no experience in election audits and owned by a Trump supporter? I wonder what you'd be saying if that company was from Delaware with a Biden supporter owner?

You either have no clue or do not want a clue. This is most certainly a very real audit and I am very anxious to see the results either way.

"No reasonable person could take the Arizona GOP’s audit of the 2020 election seriously. But the target audience for this audit isn’t reasonable people. It’s Trump’s most unquestioning supporters — both inside and outside of the Arizona state legislature."

We differ greatly and I am a very reasonable person thank you. This is a very real audit ordered by the AZ state senate and very professional firms with extensive subject matter knowledge are conducting. I am very anxious to see the results.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT