ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

Inevitably, that means Cyber Ninjas will make claims just plausible enough to get credulous coverage from pro-Trump media, even if the claims can’t withstand scrutiny from impartial fact-checkers. Those claims can then be amplified by elected Republicans who won’t let facts get in the way of their narrative.

So when the Arizona “audit” report finally drops, know in advance it’ll almost certainly contain flimsy claims of fraud and nods to wild conspiracy theories. Fact-checkers will just as surely get busy debunking it, but in the increasingly shameless environment of Trump’s Republican Party, their findings will either be ignored or summarily dismissed as the product of media outlets that were in on the plot.

This is not about convincing you guys that are part of a small (10 to 15) percentage of the population of what happened as you will be the last to stray from your world view and belief on what did or did not happen. This is about exposing a full and solid majority of the American people to what happened as this process moves forward. I hope at some point that you guys on this board will actually give a fair look at the evidence and be able to accept what is going to happen and live with it in the future.

I hope at some point that you guys on this board will actually give a fair look at the evidence and be able to accept what is going to happen and live with it in the future.

Oh the irony. I have seen the evidence.

I saw when the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency said that there was no evidence that any voting system had deleted or lost votes, had changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

I saw it when the Justice dept said the same thing.

I saw the numerous legitimate audits and recounts that were done in accordance with state laws that all upheld the original outcome.

I saw it when a Republican-led committee in Michigan spent 8 months investigating and found absolutely no credible evidence of mass voter fraud.

I saw 60 election-related suits go nowhere in the court system, even when presided over by conservative judges. The vast majority of the suits didn't even allege fraud because it's a crime to lie in court.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

What I will never do is believe the words of a lying piece of sh!t whose ego can't take facing what a fu*king loser he is. Nor will I believe his numerous enablers.

This "audit" was paid for - to the tune of over $5.5M - and conducted by people with a clear agenda. It has been mired in controversy since day 1, has been featured in a conspiracy theory movie, and has had all public statements easily debunked.

They simply have zero credibility outside of a right-wing echo chamber that exists to support bull$hit narratives.

And finally, what in the hell do you actually think is going to happen? This is not going anywhere, except to a fundraising site for Republicans.

Back in November you posted a story from the GWP about the servers in Germany, and how Sidney Powell had the evidence of how they were flipping votes. You wrote in all caps "IT'S HAPPENING!".

But...nothing happened. Just like nothing will happen with this.

The election is OVER. Your guy lost.

All of this is just pushing a lie that says otherwise. That's what the real evidence shows.

Oh the irony. I have seen the evidence.

I saw when the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency said that there was no evidence that any voting system had deleted or lost votes, had changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

I saw it when the Justice dept said the same thing.

I saw the numerous legitimate audits and recounts that were done in accordance with state laws that all upheld the original outcome.

I saw it when a Republican-led committee in Michigan spent 8 months investigating and found absolutely no credible evidence of mass voter fraud.

I saw 60 election-related suits go nowhere in the court system, even when presided over by conservative judges. The vast majority of the suits didn't even allege fraud because it's a crime to lie in court.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

What I will never do is believe the words of a lying piece of sh!t whose ego can't take facing what a fu*king loser he is. Nor will I believe his numerous enablers.

This "audit" was paid for - to the tune of over $5.5M - and conducted by people with a clear agenda. It has been mired in controversy since day 1, has been featured in a conspiracy theory movie, and has had all public statements easily debunked.

They simply have zero credibility outside of a right-wing echo chamber that exists to support bull$hit narratives.

And finally, what in the hell do you actually think is going to happen? This is not going anywhere, except to a fundraising site for Republicans.

Back in November you posted a story from the GWP about the servers in Germany, and how Sidney Powell had the evidence of how they were flipping votes. You wrote in all caps "IT'S HAPPENING!".

But...nothing happened. Just like nothing will happen with this.

The election is OVER. Your guy lost.

All of this is just pushing a lie that says otherwise. That's what the real evidence shows.
Yeah, remember that office in germany that was being raided by navy SEALS? They were confiscating servers as evidence. Oh and then the Pope was being arrested. All that happened.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yeah, remember that office in germany that was being raided by navy SEALS? They were confiscating servers as evidence. Oh and then the Pope was being arrested. All that happened.

Keep talking nimrods. This story is not finalized yet and you all may very well end up eating most of the shit you are currenting spouting.

Keep talking nimrods. This story is not finalized yet and you all may very well end up eating most of the shit you are currenting spouting.

It looks like this is getting closer to going in front of a judge. yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. These audit folks are going to dunk all over the deep state in court.

giphy.gif

It looks like this is getting closer to going in front of a judge. yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. These audit folks are going to dunk all over the deep state in court.

giphy.gif
You know Trump would power dunk on Biden's scrawny ass.
iu

So...let's take a moment to review where this "audit" is now:

- Still waiting on a report, 5 months after the process began. It was supposed to take just a few weeks initially. OP's title to this thread even references the report being released in June, and yet we're barreling through August with nothing.

- The entire process has been mired in controversy, so much so that it would be completely laughable if it weren't an outright assault on democracy.

- They promised transparency, but have fought tooth and nail in court to keep key details a secret. They are also stonewalling Congressional oversight committees. Aren't people who withhold info hiding something? Pretty sure I've heard that a few dozen times from proponents of these "audits".

- Thankfully an appeals court has ruled that they most turn over all documentation and communications. Without that judicial enforcement, we wouldn't already know that this entire joke has been funded with over $5.7M from Trump-allied organizations and individuals.

- On the transparency note, yesterday AZ Senate President Karen Fann said that the report isn't ready - again - because three members of the five-person "audit" committee, including Cyber Ninjas founder and known Stop the Steal advocate Doug Logan, are quite sick with Covid-19.

First off, I hope they fully recover. Second, who else is on this five person "audit" committee? What are their qualifications? Seems to be a pretty basic thing to be transparent about, yet this is the first we've heard of it. And "audit" liaison Ken Bennett thought it was a nine-person team. Seems no one knows WTF the Cyber Ninjas are doing. Quite possibly not even them.

- One thing is for sure: people will continue to fundraise off of this nonsense as long as it drags out. Fools and their money are easily parted.

- But this is essentially all that the delusional election fraud crowd has to pin their hopes on, especially since Mike Lindell's cyber-symposium was a collosal failure.

So...let's take a moment to review where this "audit" is now:

- Still waiting on a report, 5 months after the process began. It was supposed to take just a few weeks initially. OP's title to this thread even references the report being released in June, and yet we're barreling through August with nothing.

- The entire process has been mired in controversy, so much so that it would be completely laughable if it weren't an outright assault on democracy.

- They promised transparency, but have fought tooth and nail in court to keep key details a secret. They are also stonewalling Congressional oversight committees. Aren't people who withhold info hiding something? Pretty sure I've heard that a few dozen times from proponents of these "audits".

- Thankfully an appeals court has ruled that they most turn over all documentation and communications. Without that judicial enforcement, we wouldn't already know that this entire joke has been funded with over $5.7M from Trump-allied organizations and individuals.

- On the transparency note, yesterday AZ Senate President Karen Fann said that the report isn't ready - again - because three members of the five-person "audit" committee, including Cyber Ninjas founder and known Stop the Steal advocate Doug Logan, are quite sick with Covid-19.

First off, I hope they fully recover. Second, who else is on this five person "audit" committee? What are their qualifications? Seems to be a pretty basic thing to be transparent about, yet this is the first we've heard of it. And "audit" liaison Ken Bennett thought it was a nine-person team. Seems no one knows WTF the Cyber Ninjas are doing. Quite possibly not even them.

- One thing is for sure: people will continue to fundraise off of this nonsense as long as it drags out. Fools and their money are easily parted.

- But this is essentially all that the delusional election fraud crowd has to pin their hopes on, especially since Mike Lindell's cyber-symposium was a collosal failure.

You would think that the Mike Lindell stuff would embarrass them enough to stop, but then I remembered Rudy Giuliani and realized zed that they don't embarrass

Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016

BREAKING: Sen. Karen Fann Releases Update on AZ Audit – Portion Delivered To Senate Today – Cyber Ninjas Have COVID – Review Begins Wednesday​

By Jordan Conradson
Published August 23, 2021 at 6:16pm
AZ Audit

Today, The Arizona Senate received a portion of the Arizona audit draft report.
The Senate will thoroughly review the report for accuracy, proof, and clarity before releasing it to the public.
The Arizona Senate will meet on Wednesday to begin their review, and again when the remainder of the draft is submitted.
TRENDING: BREAKING: US Military Has Started Withdrawing From Afghanistan - Biden Turns His Back on Thousands of Americans Stranded Behind Enemy Lines
The full draft report was expected today but members of the team have tested positive for COVID-19.
Senate President Karen Fann released the following statement today.
Monday, August 23, 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Statement from Senate President Fann
“Today we are receiving a portion of the draft report from the election audit analysis team. The team expected to have the full draft ready for the Senate today, but unfortunately Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of the five-person audit team have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quite sick. In addition to the illnesses, it wasn’t until Thursday that the Senate received the images of the ballot envelopes from Maricopa County and are hoping to have those analyzed as soon as possible to incorporate those results into the final report. The Senate legal team will meet Wednesday to start reviewing the draft report, and when the remainder of the draft is submitted, the Senate team will hold another meeting to continue checking for accuracy, clarity, and proof of documentation of findings. Once that is complete, the final report will be presented to the Senate Judiciary Committee and findings released to the public.”
This final review by Senate experts will certify that the report is flawless before releasing to the public.
The Gateway Pundit reported that the report will likely be reviewed and released by the end of this month.

BOOM: “On A Scale of 1 to 10… I Would Say It’s a 12!” – Jovan Pulitzer On the Seriousness of the Audit Results in His 197 Pages in Arizona Audit Report​

By Joe Hoft
Published August 22, 2021 at 8:00pm
EDE3C249-0D24-46E2-9633-930A2DAB438F-scaled.jpeg

Jovan Pulitzer released another audio today that explains the audit process from this past week forward in Arizona. Pulitzer recommends that the entire election system should be redone. The results of the Arizona audit are going to be shocking.

Pulitzer’s audio is as follows.

TRENDING: BREAKING: US Military Has Started Withdrawing From Afghanistan - Biden Turns His Back on Thousands of Americans Stranded Behind Enemy Lines

Here are some highlights:
We’re in this crisis today because our paper, our ballets, got mucked up. So the two things that built our country are back in play today – the paper – that Declaration of Independence built our country – in combination with two, passionate patriots. And there are only two things that will save our country, that is auditing the paper or ballots and passionate patriots…
… Arizona audit was the fastest, most efficient and most cost-effective, for the number of ballots it audited ever, in the history of the world much less the United States…
…The Democrats forbid [Democrat] participation and then started releasing propaganda that it was only a conservative effort…
…What’s going on here is all these people participated. There is a tremendous amount of people that had to be hired, there was a tremendous amount of volunteers. So now you have all these experts from all around the country and everybody is putting together their reports. Right, so that’s at the top of the pyrimid. I’m putting together my report. Other people are putting together their report. Paper examiners are putting together their reports. Cyber guys are putting together their reports. Everybody is putting together their reports.
Now these reports go into one central person location and they are put into one all inclusive initial report…
…So all these reports go into one place. Then it’s not just the numbers. It’s not that we found x-bad votes, we found x-good votes, this was right, this was wrong. You have to explain all the methodology and all of the science behind it and why you did what you did. My part of the report, which only explains the technology and science…applied, the disciplines, how we do it, why do we do it, etc. Which comes in my big final report, that document alone is 197 pages.
Now mine alone because of what I do will be many, many, many multiples of that. Think of it initially will be a smaller scaled version of that that will fit into the bigger report. So everybody puts in their initial report. Then basically the audit teams get together and understand whatever each part has done, how it fits in, where things are congruent, where things are not congruent and then you finish the initial report. You finish the initial report and only then does it go to the next step…
…that’s what’s been going on. It’s been going on for a week. It gets to one room and one overview. The team pushes it all down to one report [which will be provided to the Senate]…
If I had to choose between a scale of one to ten, one being not a lot and ten being a lot, I would say it’s a twelve, and I’ll stand by that. And when you’re able to see the public report, you will understand why I say that.
At this point, the Left is going to explode with slander and garbage.

There will be no army to save America, the army is us.

BOOM: “On A Scale of 1 to 10… I Would Say It’s a 12!” – Jovan Pulitzer On the Seriousness of the Audit Results in His 197 Pages in Arizona Audit Report​

By Joe Hoft
Published August 22, 2021 at 8:00pm
EDE3C249-0D24-46E2-9633-930A2DAB438F-scaled.jpeg

Jovan Pulitzer released another audio today that explains the audit process from this past week forward in Arizona. Pulitzer recommends that the entire election system should be redone. The results of the Arizona audit are going to be shocking.

Pulitzer’s audio is as follows.

Here are some highlights:

At this point, the Left is going to explode with slander and garbage.

There will be no army to save America, the army is us.

i can already see the future headline:

Jovan Pulitzer makes outrageous election fraud claims to get more rubes to to his website and podcast, then refused to make the same claims in front of a judge​

(VIDEO) AZ Audit Update: Report Under Analysis – To Be Released Soon – Audit Opponents “Out In FULL FORCE”​

By Jordan Conradson
Published August 25, 2021 at 8:14pm

Kelli Ward

Today, the Arizona Senate audit and legal team started analyzing the partial audit report, that was delivered to the Senate on Monday.

The Gateway Pundit reported that they are examining the report for clarity, accuracy, and proof of documentation. They will prepare a clear, accurate, and proven report to present before the public.
This is only a partial report and the auditors will need compliance from Maricopa County with the legal subpoenas in order to produce a full final report.
TRENDING: BREAKING EMERGENCY: State Department Warns US Nationals to Avoid Traveling to Kabul Airport -- Disperse from Airport Grounds IMMEDIATELY!
The County has no interest in complying and Senator Sonny Borrelli has requested that Attorney General enforce these subpoenas through SB1487.
Maricopa County has requested that Attorney General Mark Brnovich close his investigation into their violation of the law.
Attorney General Brnovich needs to do the right thing and enforce the law.
AZGOP Chairwoman Dr. Kelli Ward shared a status update on the preliminary draft report.
Ward: The Arizona audit team has delivered a partial report to the Arizona State Senate on the full forensic audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election. Now, there might be a slight delay because three of the five auditors preparing the report for the audit team have come down with COVID. The report is coming though folks.
Now we wish everyone, all of those guys who have COVID a swift recovery, a speedy recovery please please keep them all in your prayers. And also remember that this is only a partial report because the audit team didn’t receive the images of the mail-in ballot envelopes until last Thursday, and they still don’t have the routers, the Splunk logs, or the tokens to enter the machines. There are just under 2 million ballot envelope images that they have got to review to get into the final report. Senate President Karen fan said that the Senate audit and legal team will start reviewing the draft report today for accuracy, for clarity, and to make sure that there is adequate documentation for findings that are included in this report.
Now I’m very, very glad about this because we all know that the Democrats do not want this report released at all. And we all know that this is probably going to end up in court at some point. The state senate has nine people working on that audit and legal team, and once that team is satisfied with the report they are going to release it to the Senate Judiciary Committee that issued the subpoenas and to the public.
The audit opponents of course are out in full force. Now last week two of them held a press conference to refute a report that hadn’t even been filed with the State Senate. It was a prebuttal. Recorder Richer is actually trying to raise money, telling the public how great his predecessor, Adrian Fontas is. I don’t know, is he doing a joint fundraising event with him for Fontes’ run for secretary of state? If Adrian is so fine, why did we need Richard to replace him? just some things to think about. Other jokers are out there and they just keep repeating the same things they’ve said for the last several months, about the county having done two small scale recounts with people involved in choosing the equipment in the first place, and calling those recounts audits. They have nothing to do, absolutely nothing to do with a full forensic audit. I remind you that a full forensic audit of one of our elections has never been done, ever before. This is all unprecedented.
Here’s some other problems, a person on social media, who actually happened to be a critic of the audit graciously wished the audit team members who were sick with COVID to get well soon. And of course, they were attacked viciously for caring. The haters are much, much happier when they could pat anonymous keyboard warriors who hope people suffer or die on the back. It is a sick, sick world we’re living in folks, and it really does sadden me that there are people so set on denouncing this search for facts, a search for the truth that they actually want the people who are involved, to come to harm. It shows you the mindset we’re up against, and why we must stay firm. It is just another reason why we, here at the Arizona Republican Party, it’s always American first. I’ll see you soon.

The audit’s opponents started releasing all of their defenses and prebuttals before the report was even delivered.
Dr. Kelli Ward recently came out with this news destroying their fake narrative.
Some opposers are even wishing death on the leaders who have come down with COVID-19. These people are disgusting.

The truth is coming out and it is going to be ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and AugTig

(VIDEO) AZ Audit Update: Report Under Analysis – To Be Released Soon – Audit Opponents “Out In FULL FORCE”​

By Jordan Conradson
Published August 25, 2021 at 8:14pm

Kelli Ward

Today, the Arizona Senate audit and legal team started analyzing the partial audit report, that was delivered to the Senate on Monday.

The Gateway Pundit reported that they are examining the report for clarity, accuracy, and proof of documentation. They will prepare a clear, accurate, and proven report to present before the public.
This is only a partial report and the auditors will need compliance from Maricopa County with the legal subpoenas in order to produce a full final report.
TRENDING: BREAKING EMERGENCY: State Department Warns US Nationals to Avoid Traveling to Kabul Airport -- Disperse from Airport Grounds IMMEDIATELY!
The County has no interest in complying and Senator Sonny Borrelli has requested that Attorney General enforce these subpoenas through SB1487.
Maricopa County has requested that Attorney General Mark Brnovich close his investigation into their violation of the law.
Attorney General Brnovich needs to do the right thing and enforce the law.
AZGOP Chairwoman Dr. Kelli Ward shared a status update on the preliminary draft report.

The audit’s opponents started releasing all of their defenses and prebuttals before the report was even delivered.
Dr. Kelli Ward recently came out with this news destroying their fake narrative.
Some opposers are even wishing death on the leaders who have come down with COVID-19. These people are disgusting.

The truth is coming out and it is going to be ugly.

Cant wait for this to go to court. Cannot wait.

Here is some follow up on another of Trump's attempts in court to overturn the election.

Nine attorneys aligned with former President Donald Trump who filed an unsuccessful lawsuit challenging Michigan's 2020 presidential election results will have to pay financial penalties and face other punitive actions for their legal effort, a district court judge ruled on Wednesday.

"This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process," U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote in her scathing decision on the case.

"It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an
allegedly fraudulent election," she wrote. "It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here."

"The attorneys who filed the instant lawsuit abused the well-established rules applicable to the litigation process by proffering claims not backed by law; proffering claims not backed by evidence (but instead, speculation, conjecture, and unwarranted suspicion); proffering factual allegations and claims without engaging in the required prefiling inquiry; and dragging out these proceedings even after they acknowledged that it was too late to attain the relief sought," wrote Parker in a 110-page opinion, issued Wednesday.

Parker called one affidavit a “master class on making conjectural leaps and bounds," stating it was worthless because "a document containing the lengthy musings of one dog walker after encountering a 'smiling, laughing' couple delivering bags of unidentified items in no way serves as evidence that state laws were violated or that fraud occurred."

"In other words, by failing to take the basic pre-filing steps that any reasonable attorney would have taken and by flouting well-established pleading standards — all while knowing the risk associated with failing to remain professionally skeptical, plaintiffs’ counsel did everything in their power to ensure that their bias — that the election was fraudulent, as proclaimed by Former President Trump — was confirmed," Parker wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Cant wait for this to go to court. Cannot wait.

Here is some follow up on another of Trump's attempts in court to overturn the election.

Nine attorneys aligned with former President Donald Trump who filed an unsuccessful lawsuit challenging Michigan's 2020 presidential election results will have to pay financial penalties and face other punitive actions for their legal effort, a district court judge ruled on Wednesday.

"This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process," U.S. District Judge Linda Parker wrote in her scathing decision on the case.

"It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an
allegedly fraudulent election," she wrote. "It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here."
Obama judge....ok it passes the smell test if you say so...........NOT!

Arizona Audit Update: Report Coming Shortly Due To COVID Delay – Doug Logan Has a Fever – Team Member Released From Hospital​

By Jordan Conradson
Published August 31, 2021 at 6:50pm
fann-karen-arizona-senate.jpg

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann

The Arizona audit report is currently under completion but recent COVID-19 complications have caused a delay.

As The Gateway Pundit reported last Monday, a portion of the audit draft report was delivered to the Arizona Senate, but members of the audit team have been infected with COVID. We have now been told that one was even hospitalized!
Once everybody has fully recovered, they will thoroughly review the report for accuracy, proof of documentation, and clarity, before releasing it to the public.
TRENDING: Biden Calls His Disastrous Withdrawal from Afghanistan that Resulted in 13 Dead US Service Members and Stranded Americans an "Extraordinary Success" (VIDEO)
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann told The Gateway Pundit that one member of the team was just released from the hospital on Friday but they are still quite sick. Doug Logan is starting to feel better but this weekend he had a temperature of 103° and he will remain isolated until he is no longer contagious.
The virus has caused a delay but President Fann said, “The important thing is, we want to make sure this report is complete, accurate, and everybody is using all of their brain cells while they’re trying to finish it up.”
The team is doing the best they can, despite the setback.
Last Monday, President Fann released a statement saying that Maricopa County finally delivered images of mail-in envelopes and their signatures to the Senate. The auditors are now verifying the envelope signatures after receiving affidavits that said Maricopa County diminished, then eventually removed signature verification on election day.
Auditors are analyzing the ballot envelopes for accurate signatures, and they hope to have that phase completed and ready for release with the rest of the report.
Fake news Brahm Resnik, an election thief sympathizer, reported disinformation about this on Twitter.

Brahm and Maricopa County continue to claim that the ballot images were provided in April. The County says that it was in a file when they handed over the ballots and machines.
Three different audit experts searched for it, but it was not there.
In the July 15 audit hearing, Doug Logan was asked about the images of these mail-in ballot signatures.
Logan: We do not have those images. Maricopa County has stated that they provided us with images of the envelopes, but specifically the folder they pull it into in a specific drive has to do with voter registration details. It does not appear to have anything to do with the receiving of ballots. And I believe that, Bennett can tell you more about his interchanges with them, but specifically we asked them, “So are you saying that in that folder, we should have the envelopes that were utilized for ballots to be delivered in this past election?” And the answer was basically, if there’s envelopes in that folder, and it did not clearly answer our question.
Ken Bennett suggested that the envelopes be subpoenaed again.
The envelope images were subpoenaed and FOIA requested by President Fann, then delivered on a hardware drive to the Senate, earlier this month.
Now, they may work on completing this phase of the audit.
While we await the report, we also await County Compliance with legislative subpoenas and an order by Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich to follow the rule of law.

If the County fails to resolve this violation of legal and enforceable Senate subpoenas, it will lose up to $70 million in state shared funds.

The Arizona Senate is finishing what has been started.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT