ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

You do realize politics is 1 big grift right?! All of them convince people to pay their bills and their costs to get elected because they are special.

This is where I get progressive... every person should receive the same amount and not a penny more for elections. Higher up you go more you get but skimming millions all the way around has got to quit.

negative campaign video costing thousands of dollars, sheesh really.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You do realize politics is 1 big grift right?! All of them convince people to pay their bills and their costs to get elected because they are special.

This is where I get progressive... every person should receive the same amount and not a penny more for elections. Higher up you go more you get but skimming millions all the way around has got to quit.

negative campaign video costing thousands of dollars, sheesh really.

but... but... but... Trump is different they said. He is so rich he is just running for president just to save America they said. He is incorruptible they said. I dont like his tweets but I do like that he isnt a typical politician they said.

Reactions: marshmk
Yeah and you are a gutless RINO, you act like Growls has any control on when the data is released

No meaningful data is ever going to be released….that’s my point….cause this whole thing is a laughingstock.

Also, I’m not a RINO. Believing that the election was stolen is not a prerequisite for being a Republican, despite what dipshits like you think.

I would argue that Trump supporters are the real RINOs. But you keep on keeping on with your tin foil hat brigade.

No meaningful data is ever going to be released….that’s my point….cause this whole thing is a laughingstock.

Also, I’m not a RINO. Believing that the election was stolen is not a prerequisite for being a Republican, despite what dipshits like you think.

I would argue that Trump supporters are the real RINOs. But you keep on keeping on with your tin foil hat brigade.
You would argue... 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure if you are serious because you have not had 1 original thought on this board

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You would argue... 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure if you are serious because you have not had 1 original thought on this board

My entire last post was an original thought. Insults are your only ammunition.

By all means, continue waiting on the edge of your seat for these “bombshell” numbers to come out. The thought of you waiting forever amuses me.

My entire last post was an original thought. Insults are your only ammunition.

By all means, continue waiting on the edge of your seat for these “bombshell” numbers to come out. The thought of you waiting forever amuses me.
It would amuse you. You do not crave or search for truth, same as you believe people on a message board when they tell you what they do and sound intelligent.

you are gullible I’ll give you that.

Look out for that Delta variant, it’s really spooky, probably should wear your mask again

It would amuse you. You do not crave or search for truth, same as you believe people on a message board when they tell you what they do and sound intelligent.

you are gullible I’ll give you that.

Look out for that Delta variant, it’s really spooky, probably should wear your mask again

You sound like a complete fvcking buffoon who thinks he’s smarter than everyone when in reality he’s not. It’s been proven that conspiracy theorists are less intelligent…,

Reactions: dpic73
You sound like a complete fvcking buffoon who thinks he’s smarter than everyone when in reality he’s not. It’s been proven that conspiracy theorists are less intelligent…,
Probably why the CIA recruits analysts that see the world in “other” shades. And for the record don’t be a hater, and I don’t claim to be more intelligent than anyone.

I do know I am smarter than a 5th grader though, which means that unfortunately I am smarter than you.

You can always know the smartest people in the room by how well they listen. That they are open to new ideas and not closed minded to other possibilities. Good CEO’s are best active listeners. You have perfected the progressive way of thinking which is yell, deflect, project, and lie (repeated) until you hope people will believe it.

If you don’t like info I post don’t read it, simple. Although if you took the time to actually read things and educating yourself, you may just actually be able to formulate some original thoughts and not feel the need to trust some other persons opinion.

Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers: “DECERTIFY NOW – RECALL THE ELECTORS” – AG Brnovich NEEDS To Indict Supervisors​

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 25, 2021 at 10:15pm

senator-rogers-bannon-wendy.jpg

Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers is leading the fight for decertification in Arizona.

Today on Twitter, Rogers shared her bottom line.
There is a lot of noise out there. Here is the bottom line:
TRENDING: Thousands of Patriots Attend Trump Speech in Phoenix - Crowd Circles the Arena - 'Trump Won' Banner Dropped from Balcony (Video)
DECERTIFY NOW – RECALL THE ELECTORS
Arizona’s certification was clearly not accurate.
Retweet and tag your legislators

At the July 15 Arizona Senate audit Hearing, The audit team made some shocking but not surprising announcements on their findings and requested action from Maricopa County.
The County responded by showing no interest in cooperating.
Maricopa County violated critical security procedures outlined in Arizona’s Elections Procedures Manual and they refuse to allow an investigation into the 2020 election.
It’s no wonder then that they refuse to deliver the routers, logs, and access keys.
Innocent people do not fight investigations so hard. Attorney General Brnovich should be leading the charge with indictments.
Wendy Rogers previously said that these public servants need to be held accountable “to include possibly sending them to jail.”

If you want this audit completed, tell Attorney General Mark Brnovich to indict the Supervisors, NOW.

Probably why the CIA recruits analysts that see the world in “other” shades. And for the record don’t be a hater, and I don’t claim to be more intelligent than anyone.

I do know I am smarter than a 5th grader though, which means that unfortunately I am smarter than you.

You can always know the smartest people in the room by how well they listen. That they are open to new ideas and not closed minded to other possibilities. Good CEO’s are best active listeners. You have perfected the progressive way of thinking which is yell, deflect, project, and lie (repeated) until you hope people will believe it.

If you don’t like info I post don’t read it, simple. Although if you took the time to actually read things and educating yourself, you may just actually be able to formulate some original thoughts and not feel the need to trust some other persons opinion.

Has the pope been arrested yet?

I’m sure any journalist at this point has the ability to disprove this without access to the actual report which has not been released yet.

Watching y’all grasp at straws is super hilarious.

Week minded 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. This news org would not have a clue in comparison to the actual guy who led the audit.

I am sure you can find anything to support your popcorn theory on Google.

Great detective work.
Yah usually I keep my thoughts together for a full week to plan out. Truly compelling stuff from you.

The Bennett story is still nothing more than disinformation. He took audit data and independently handed it out to 3rd parties.

By the time this is over there will have been 3 full counts of these ballots completed. They still have not been given the router data and the admin access to the voting machines. I am hoping they will get this done asap. If this innuendo is correct then the audit will confirm the official results and its over then. If the numbers do not match then everything is on the table.

BREAKING: Arizona Senate Issues Two NEW Subpoenas Maricopa County Officials for Routers, Passwords, Splunk Logs, MORE​

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 26, 2021 at 9:39pm

The Arizona Senate has just issued a new legislative subpoena for routers, passwords, logs, keys, and other necessary elections records.

Audit officials expect to have the final recount of the ballots completed tomorrow but they lack the necessary materials to complete a forensic audit of the voting equipment and software systems used.
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors must appear at the Arizona State Capitol on August 2, 2021 and produce the subpoenaed materials. Failure to comply may constitute contempt.
Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers tweeted:
TRENDING: Dem Senator Schumer Attacks Trump Supporters: 'How Could 74 Million People Vote For a Despicable, Racist, Vile Man?' (VIDEO)
BREAKING: The Arizona Senate issues two more subpoenas today. One to the Maricopa Board of Supervisors and one to Dominion. I would not blow these off!

The County must produce:
1. All reports, findings and other documents concerning any breach of the voter registration server, the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office systems, or any other aspect of the Maricopa County elections systems at any time within six months of the November 3, 2020 general election.
2. All ballot envelopes received in connection with the November 3, 2020 general election, or digital images of the same.
3. All user names, passwords, pins and/or security keys or tokens required to access, or otherwise relating to, any and all ballot tabulation devices used in connection with the November 3, 2020 general election in Maricopa County. This is specifically for all levels of access, including, but not limited to, administrator access or any other level of access required to access and print the configuration of the ICP2 devices. This request also includes any materials that the County does not possess but which it has a right to access.
4. All Maricopa County registered voter records to date, with any and all change histories including but not limited to the following:
  • The field that was added, removed, or changed
  • A timestamp (date and time) for the change
  • Identifying information for the individual who made the change (internal employee ID and/or IP address)
5. All router used in connection with the November 3, 2020 general election, or virtual images of the same, and the public IP of each such router.
6. All splunk logs, network logs, net flows, or similar data related with systems associated in any way with the administration of the November 3, 2020 general election, for the time period beginning 60 days before the election and ending 90 days after the election.
Dominion must provide:
All user names, passwords, pins and/or security keys or tokens required to access, or otherwise relating to, any and all ballot tabulation devices used in connection with the November 3, 2020 general election in Maricopa County. This is specifically for all levels of access, including, but not limited to, administrator access or any other level of access required to access and print the configuration of the ICP2 devices.

The County has denied voters transparency and based on their recent response to last week’s Senate hearing, it does not seem they are interested in cooperating with this new subpoena.
The County has refused to answer questions or comply with the Senate since day one and one can only wonder, what are they hiding?
The Gateway Pundit reported on various worst-in-class IT practices and subsequent violations of the Arizona Elections Procedures Manual. The routers, logs, keys, and more information is required for the CyberNinjas to investigate these anomalies and “mistakes”.
In case the County does not comply, supporters of election transparency need to call their State Legislators and demand they support a resolution to hold the Maricopa County Supervisors in contempt for noncompliance.
Paul Boyer: (602) 693-3989, 602-926-4173Email: PBOYER@AZleg.gov
Michelle Ugenti-Rita: (602) 926-4480Email: MUGENTI-RITA@AZleg.gov

The Bennett story is still nothing more than disinformation. He took audit data and independently handed it out to 3rd parties.

By the time this is over there will have been 3 full counts of these ballots completed. They still have not been given the router data and the admin access to the voting machines. I am hoping they will get this done asap. If this innuendo is correct then the audit will confirm the official results and its over then. If the numbers do not match then everything is on the table.

Release the Kraken! I honestly cannot wait for the results to be released... and the subsequent court proceedings. I truly wonder how much of the "audit" results that will be released publicly will be presented in front of a judge. I am guessing zero.

Release the Kraken! I honestly cannot wait for the results to be released... and the subsequent court proceedings. I truly wonder how much of the "audit" results that will be released publicly will be presented in front of a judge. I am guessing zero.

You are getting confused leftward. This is an officially govt sanctioned activity. The auditors are hired by the AZ govt and doing a job if MC will quit obstructing. There is an audit and there will be results. What the AZ state govt does with it once the results are released is still unknown. Can leftward groups then try and take them to court?....yes of course and they will.

You are getting confused leftward. This is an officially govt sanctioned activity. The auditors are hired by the AZ govt and doing a job if MC will quit obstructing. There is an audit and there will be results. What the AZ state govt does with it once the results are released is still unknown. Can leftward groups then try and take them to court?....yes of course and they will.
Sounds like you already know the results will be a clown show, just like the ones they previously put out that were immediately proven false. They better hurry though because August 13th is only 2.5 weeks away!

Last edited:
Sounds like you already know the results will be a clown show, just like the ones they previously put out that were immediately proven false. They better hurry though because August 13th is only 2.5 weeks away!

Nothing has been proven false. Just because the dingleberry's at Maricopa County say something doesnt make it correct or true.

Thats absolutely an answer, none of this so called "evidence" will be presented in a court of law. Lying to a judge is illegal. Lying to rubes. like you is a strategy.
I wonder if @TigerGrowls is upset the republicans call this the southern strategy. They’ve been doing it since the 60’s and they still haven’t figured it out after 60 years. Amazing really

Reactions: firegiver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT