ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced

Easily disproven claims based on fuzzy math that confuses and excites the weak-minded (as we have seen).

Logan claimed, for instance, that “we have 74,243 mail-in-ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent” to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number Logan cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that “hundreds of thousands of votes” were in dispute.

Logan also claimed with an almost sheepish, gotcha’ grin that there were 11,326 people who didn’t show up on the voter rolls on Nov. 7, who later appeared on the final voter rolls on Dec. 4. “I cannot think of a logical explanation of why that would be,” he declared.

Steal proven!

Except, no. There was a logical explanation that Archer tweeted out, almost immediately: The voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

“This is common with…every…county…in…Arizona and has been since the data became available over a decade ago,” Archer wrote.

These people don't care about facts. Especially facts that require an understanding of election process or nuance.

Last edited:
These people don't care about facts. Especially facts that require an understanding of election process or nuance.

Yep. It's all about the narrative. Just so a liar who has spent his entire adult life saying and doing anything to avoid looking like a loser can create a false reality where he's not a loser (which he absolutely is).

Wake me when any of this sees the light of day in a courtroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: marshmk and dpic73
Easily disproven claims based on fuzzy math that confuses and excites the weak-minded (as we have seen).

Logan claimed, for instance, that “we have 74,243 mail-in-ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent” to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number Logan cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that “hundreds of thousands of votes” were in dispute.

Logan also claimed with an almost sheepish, gotcha’ grin that there were 11,326 people who didn’t show up on the voter rolls on Nov. 7, who later appeared on the final voter rolls on Dec. 4. “I cannot think of a logical explanation of why that would be,” he declared.

Steal proven!

Except, no. There was a logical explanation that Archer tweeted out, almost immediately: The voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

“This is common with…every…county…in…Arizona and has been since the data became available over a decade ago,” Archer wrote.
I’m sure any journalist at this point has the ability to disprove this without access to the actual report which has not been released yet.

Watching y’all grasp at straws is super hilarious.

Week minded 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. This news org would not have a clue in comparison to the actual guy who led the audit.

I am sure you can find anything to support your popcorn theory on Google.

Great detective work.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You care? Then why not care about full transparency? Oh right... your life’s work rigging elections is about to come undone.

Wonder why Brad Raffensburger is calling for firing people in Fulton county.

First a perfect election, then there is not enough fraud to overturn the results, now Cyber Ninjas isn’t qualified and the state Senate and Assembly are more stupid than @iceheart08. Of course we are all just illiterate Hicks that don’t understand politics like you.

All y’all are doing is looking dumber and dumber the more you stand your ground on something the rest of the people in this country outside your delirious bubbles know and soon you will too.

Maybe stop posting and read the shit Growls sends out so you don’t feel like OD’ing after all the facts are released

I’m sure any journalist at this point has the ability to disprove this without access to the actual report which has not been released yet.

Watching y’all grasp at straws is super hilarious.

Week minded 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. This news org would not have a clue in comparison to the actual guy who led the audit.

I am sure you can find anything to support your popcorn theory on Google.

Great detective work.

They instantly disproved claims made by the "auditors" themselves at a public hearing.

Either Doug Logan and his Cyber Ninjas are trying to intentionally mislead people, or they have no fu*king clue what they are doing. Probably both.

You claim to follow the math, but then clearly don't understand the actual numbers.

Yep. It's all about the narrative. Just so a liar who has spent his entire adult life saying and doing anything to avoid looking like a loser can create a false reality where he's not a loser (which he absolutely is).

Wake me when any of this sees the light of day in a courtroom.

All these people are Not Trump supporters, never was about Trump, he just stands to gain from an audit.

Meanwhile Biden got lost getting ice cream

They instantly disproved claims made by the "auditors" themselves at a public hearing.

Either Doug Logan and his Cyber Ninjas are trying to intentionally mislead people, or they have no fu*king clue what they are doing. Probably both.

You claim to follow the math, but then clearly don't understand the actual numbers.
Prelim info released at the hearing, don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get the full report soon.

yes I do follow math, you are twisting shit around to spin the numbers.

How about you sit back and I will wake you up when it’s time for you to pay your bet

Prelim info released at the hearing, don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get the full report soon.

yes I do follow math, you are twisting shit around to spin the numbers.

How about you sit back and I will wake you up when it’s time for you to pay your bet

You do that.

But they absolutely are Trump Supporters. What they released is nothing that wasn't already known and very easily explained.
The 10 or so of you on this board are in the 1%

Election integrity is a bi-partisan issue when people really care about America.

None of this is easily explained, that’s why we are here, people fight against this while claiming it was the most secure and honest election ever.

Color me surprised

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08

Election integrity is a bi-partisan issue when people really care about America.

None of this is easily explained, that’s why we are here, people fight against this while claiming it was the most secure and honest election ever.

Color me surprised
You lie again. Keep waiting on that 7th seal to be revealed

"A 57% majority of Americans say that, based on what they've heard about the audits conducted or proposed by legislatures in some states, they view them as "partisan efforts to undermine valid election results." Just a third say they see them more as "legitimate efforts to identify potential voting irregularities."

Oh, hey, TigerGrowls and the whole GOP conspiracy industrial complex are wrong again. Weird.

Reactions: dpic73

Color me surprised

As a pollster who had done extensive work on this issues, I will say that it absolutely IS true that election integrity is a bipartisan issue. Ds, Is, and Rs all care about it.

But this sham audit isn't about election integrity, and anyone with a quarter of a brain knows that.

There has been legitimate audit, after audit in state after state, including AZ, that has show that this election was safe, secure, and accurate. Oh, and here's more evidence today:

Maricopa County's REPUBLICAN board of supervisors call this "audit" a "sham"

On the other hand, in Colorado, first under an R secretary of state and then greatly expanded by Ds in the legislature and our current D secretary of state, we have implemented an election system that is both the most secure in the country AND the easiest to vote in. We have automatic mail in voting, drop boxes everywhere, same day registration, etc. And both Rs and Ds (and non-partisan outside experts) all call it the most secure in the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tate-to-cast-a-vote/5af317c930fb042db5797427/

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...voting-how-state-perfected-system/3572176001/

So yes, we all care about election integrity. But Ds and honest Rs have actually worked together in places like Colorado to enhance that integrity without limiting eligible Americans right to vote.

Dishonest Rs, like you, are ignoring all the evidence to perpetuate a fraud that continues to undermine our democracy and incite violence,

But you don't care about any of these facts, do you?

Color me surprised.

As a pollster who had done extensive work on this issues, I will say that it absolutely IS true that election integrity is a bipartisan issue. Ds, Is, and Rs all care about it.

But this sham audit isn't about election integrity, and anyone with a quarter of a brain knows that.

There has been legitimate audit, after audit in state after state, including AZ, that has show that this election was safe, secure, and accurate. Oh, and here's more evidence today:

On the other hand, in Colorado, first under an R secretary of state and then greatly expanded by Ds in the legislature and our current D secretary of state, we have implemented an election system that is both the most secure in the country AND the easiest to vote in. We have automatic mail in voting, drop boxes everywhere, same day registration, etc. And both Rs and Ds (and non-partisan outside experts) all call it the most secure in the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tate-to-cast-a-vote/5af317c930fb042db5797427/

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...voting-how-state-perfected-system/3572176001/

So yes, we all care about election integrity. But Ds and honest Rs have actually worked together in places like Colorado to enhance that integrity without limiting eligible Americans right to vote.

Dishonest Rs, like you, are ignoring all the evidence to perpetuate a fraud that continues to undermine our democracy and incite violence,

Color me surprised.
Check out the bold above... And THAT my friend is the bottom line. NOTHING and NO ONE is EVER EVER going to convince OP that a President that never polled above 50% approval could possibly lose. Because it's Donald Trump. Hell, even this joke of an audit could come back and find that the election was OK and there wasn't fraud, and OP would just say they are Deep State... like all the OTHER Republicans who supported Trump who have said the election in their state was OK. TGP will put out an article telling everyone how these Republican were really in Biden's pocket the whole time, OP will put in here and tell us all how it's a fact.

Color me surprised.

This horsecrap is not even worth the time it took you to post it. Im not surprised though. The leftwards were expected to attack this lawful and expertly completed process. The information has not been fully disclosed either. This is all going to occur in every swing state at minimum before this is over....bank on it.

Reactions: Dmk
Twitter should have no statement at all related to this audit. This is just another proof of twitter being a tool of the leftward communists operating in America at this time.

Libs just forget about the lame incorrect statement that they are not certified auditors. Additionally AZ state senate also comprised of democrats voted to conduct this audit and Maricopa County does not have the legal basis to defy the order.

Cyber Ninjas Found So Many Issues with the Voting Machines and Processes in Maricopa County It’s a Wonder the Previous Auditors Didn’t Find These Issues Too​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 18, 2021 at 4:53pm
ben-cotton-audit.jpg

Ben Cotton’s team is auditing the IT-related practices and policies in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County. He shared some important items during his presentation last week that any good IT auditor would find.

We pointed out previously that the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors hired two election firms because they knew these firms would give them a clean bill of health.
But Ben Cotton and his team were selected by the Cyber Ninjas to address the IT work related to Maricopa County’s results in the 2020 Election. Investigator Cotton from CyFIR performed work that the previous auditors should have covered.
TRENDING: Philip Anderson: Capitol Police Killed Rosanne Boyland on Jan. 6 - "She Was Holding My Hand When She Died" (AUDIO)
It’s a difficult task for these auditors because Maricopa County has been completely uncooperative, even with basic questions, referring auditors to lawyers. This all provides more support that the subjects under audit, the auditees, are guilty and doing everything they can to postpone the election.
Dominion has two full-time staff onsite servicing the Maricopa County election system. The current Dominion software was installed in August 2019. Since that date, there have been no antivirus updates, no operating system updates, or any security patches. Administrator accounts were also created on that date, each having the exact same password. These are actions of a ‘worst in class’ IT Department and it is a deliberate subterfuge of an election system. Common practice is to update patches on a much more regular basis.
Below is a list of items addressed by Cotton during his presentation to the Arizona Senate last Thursday.
  1. Auditors have collected over 2,000 Terabytes of data, the vast majority is video footage.
  2. What Maricopa County has told the public is often drastically different than their response to the legal subpoena.
  3. Maricopa didn’t use a forensically secure process to clone drives. Dates and times were altered by their cloning process.
  4. On March 11th, 2021 someone with Admin access to the (EMS) election management system ran a script that produced 37,646 queries looking for blank passwords. The system has only 8 user accounts. (see below)
  5. Windows Security Event Logs before February 5th, 2021 are missing.
  6. Every election Administrator account, no matter the user, all have the same password.
  7. When the Dominion software was installed in August 2019, Administrative passwords were created, and haven’t been changed since.
  8. The vulnerabilities that exist on the Maricopa election systems would take an average script kiddie less than 10 minutes to gain access to these systems.
  9. Maricopa’s election system uses ibutton key fobs as the 2nd step in logins. Maricopa and Dominion have refused to provide these fobs to auditors. (see below).
  10. It’s become readily apparent there are severe cybersecurity problems with the way the election management system and network was maintained.
  11. We are seeing anonymous logins at the system level that do not follow that pattern of normal Windows behavior.
  12. After both sides agreed on a solution, Maricopa County then refused to release that router data.
  13. Maricopa can’t check the configuration of its own election system without relying on Dominion employees.
  14. The two EAC audits hired by Maricopa earlier in the year appear not to have addressed cybersecurity aspects, not even shared passwords.
  15. Not a single bit of data was changed on any device in the auditor’s possession. Use of a “write block” device prevented this. Images were made bit by bit, then an MD5 hash value was applied. There is no need to purchase new machines.
  16. There have been no antivirus updates, operating system updates, or security patches applied to the election system since August 2019, the date Dominion software was installed.

Maricopa repeatedly told the public the election system did not touch the internet but this was not true. If so the system could not have comingled with other Maricopa County department’s data. To prevent the release of router information, the Board of Supervisors and Sheriff then said election router data DID mingle with critical information from other county departments. By using EAC auditors, Maricopa told the public election machines were safe and secure. They now say those same auditors can’t be hired to test the same machines. This week they approved the purchase of new Dominion machines at $3 million.
The use of ibuttons is unusual for PC logins, and is very old technology. These ibuttons are typically used to verify a location or for access control. For instance, a security guard touches his ibutton to various doors to verify he walked his patrol. In Maricopa County, after you login as an election Admin, you must also use a preprogrammed ibutton to obtain access to the Dominion election system. Maricopa County stated only Dominion staff have the Admin ibuttons and both organizations have refused to help the auditors obtain them.
Ibuttons.jpg

Overall, the IT-related observations of control practices to date are horrible. In some cases, the County is using old technology. In other cases, the processes are broken or even non-existent. With such as mess, how did the IT election auditors hired by the county not notice them?

SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE!! The email is shown below where MC personnel dictated to use pens in early voting and then to use sharpies on election day. They also printed ballots on thin stock which guaranteed bleed through and then they kicked the ballots to manual adjudiciation from there where handpicked personnel got to manually count the votes. This is sick and the dems and the crooked participating repubs are going down.

The puzzle pieces are fitting together. Most will remember that the sharpie gate news story came out on election day In AZ. The dem party is hosed, but just doesnt know it yet.

BUSTED: Maricopa County Elections Official DEMANDED Pens Before the Elections And SHARPIES On Election Day​

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 18, 2021 at 10:22pm
13A6037D-D9C4-4056-A388-7FB8EEDD5E4D-scaled.jpeg

AZ Audit Hearing
A newly released email from Maricopa County Elections Assistant Director Kelly Dixon confirms the Sharpiegate scandal.
We learned on Wednesday that the Arizona audit discovered ballots were printed incorrectly and on thin paper stock that allows for ink bleed-throughs.

In an email dated October 22, 2020, Dixon writes to notify election clerks that they must issue ballpoint pens every day prior to Election Day.
TRENDING: Philip Anderson: Capitol Police Killed Rosanne Boyland on Jan. 6 - "She Was Holding My Hand When She Died" (AUDIO)
“We NEED to use markers on Election Day,” she writes.
Why did they only use markers on Election Day?
Trump supporters voted in overwhelming numbers on Election Day, in person, due to the concerns about mail-in ballot fraud. It looks like they took the necessary measures to suppress these votes as well.

Jennifer Asper shared an image of this letter to Twitter, originally shared by Garret Lewis and swept under the rug by the media.
Lewis: CAUGHT! Maricopa County Elections Worker Kelly Dixon ordered her staff to use ballpoint pens for early voting from 10/23-11/2. They NEED to use markers on Election Day. Why? The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors need to see this and call for a full audit. RT and share!
Asper:
Busted! They knew most Trump voters would wait to vote on Election Day. #SharpieGate
7E46BC73-C283-4AB3-B919-7FC8D32681BB.jpeg

Maricopa County: Hi Amazing Troubleshooters!
Firat and foremost I want to thank you all for supporting this historic election. From my seat in the Command Center today, I finally had the chance to marvel at all the numbers and feel unbelievably grateful for all of you working so hard in support of Democracy Thanks isn’t good enough, but THANKS!!
Next, we’ve heard you and we know youre hearing issues and concerns about the Sharpie Markers. Starting tomorrow, 10/23 and through 11/2m we are asking that Clerks hand voters BALLPOINT PENS ather than markers. We NEED to use Markers on Election Day, but for now and through 11/2, hand voters a Ballpoint Pen. You have plenty of pens in your supplies right now.
Please message this to your inspectors and ensure they can cascade this change down to everyone on the Board.

The Gateway Pundit reported 2 days after the election that Arizona ballot instructions read, “Do NOT use a sharpie type pen as it will bleed through.”
We also know that Arizona was not the only state to see the Sharpiegate conspiracy.
Every day prior to election day they used the correct pens but the day they knew Trump’s voters would turn out in record numbers, they changed it.
They knew markers would cause discrepancies on our ballots.
The Elections Directors responsible for these demands belong in prison!

Maricopa County will cooperate. Its just a matter of when and not if.

REMINDER: Judge Ruled AZ Senate Subpoenas LEGAL AND ENFORCEABLE – Maricopa County Commissioners Are in Violation of the Law​

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 18, 2021 at 7:58am

Maricopa-County-BOS.jpg

In February, a judge ruled that the AZ Senate election audit subpoenas were “legal and enforceable”.

Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend sent a reminder to the county through Twitter, which seems the only way to contact them.
Townsend recently called on the Board of Supervisors to get off Twitter and work with the Senate or resign after Wednesday’s audit findings were revealed.

“We respect his legal opinion & will immediately start working to provide the Arizona Senate with the ballots and other materials,” Sellers said in a statement after meeting with county lawyers.” Still waiting on passwords, routers, & envelopes/signatures.
apnews.com

The story by Associated Press, dated February 26, announced the end of a “bitter fight” between the Arizona Senate and Maricopa County.

AP reports:
The Senate’s lawyers contended that the constitution gives the Legislature the role of maintaining the purity of elections and make sure voter integrity is protected, that the subpoenas were legal and a proper use of legislative power.
In his ruling, Thomason agreed with the Senate on all those arguments, saying the subpoenas “are legal and enforceable.
“There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas,” Thomason wrote. “The Subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections.
“The Arizona legislature clearly has the power to investigate and examine election reform matters,” the ruling says. “The Subpoenas also do not violate separation of powers principles. Production of the subpoenaed materials would not violate confidentiality laws.”
Board Chairman Jack Sellers said the ruling “brings clarity to whether Senate subpoenas apply to ballots that, per state law, must be kept private following an election; as well as the many other documents and equipment demanded.
We respect his legal opinion and will immediately start working to provide the Arizona Senate with the ballots and other materials,” Sellers said in a statement after meeting with county lawyers. “These items are in addition to the more than 11GB of data already provided. We hope senators will show the same respect and care we have for the 2.1 million private ballots and use them in service of their legislative duties.”
Our governmental officials should not be spending valuable resources on lawyers, ‘fighting’ with another branch of government over what materials can be provided to another branch of government under a subpoena,” Thomason wrote. “Rather, the citizens expect their governmental officials to work cooperatively for the common good. It is highly unfortunate that that has not happened here. When government officials resort to ‘name calling’ and threats, something has gone terribly wrong.”
Because of the Arizona Senate’s constitutional authority to oversee elections, these subpoenas are legitimate and must be complied with.
Production of these materials does not violate any laws. However, the County has refused to give access to routers, passwords, and splunk logs, and envelopes, citing law enforcement security concerns or claiming to not have access. Yeah, right.
Chairman Jack Sellers said at the time that this ruling brought “clarity” to what the Senate is capable of doing with subpoenas which means he knows that they are violating the law.
He also said that they respect the judgment and will “immediately” provide the materials. Total BS.
He did not do this.
Maricopa County now claims that Cyber Ninjas has everything they need. Again, this is not true and they are violating subpoenas. Where is Attorney General Brnovich?
Jack Sellers said on Friday, “To Senate leaders I say, stop accusing us of not cooperating when we have given you everything qualified auditors would need to do this job.”
If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding?

It’s time to take action against the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
what's all this i don't believe in Q nonsense? now you're posting Q? which is it?

and lol at 'if they have nothing to hide' bullshit. there is still no evidence, none. one day maybe, but for now.... still nothing. how can you still believe someone who has been so wrong so many times..... oh. wait. it all makes sense now.
This is not Q. It might be an anon, but I agree with what was posted in any event and decided to share it.

you are going to be severely disappointed... again. This is all political grandstanding and an attempt to win favor with the father of the republican party (Front Butt). None of this "evidence" will stand up in court (likely will never be presented in court).

Release the Kraken!

The irony of Trump - the man who went to the highest courts to prevent his tax returns from being reviewed - using the "what are they hiding?" line is rich.

You leftwards keep saying show some evidence, well every time I put evidence on here, I dont get much of a peep out of any of you.

REVEALED: Elections Official Who DEMANDED Pens Before Election And Sharpies On Election Day DONATED TO MARK KELLY​

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 21, 2021 at 8:45am
Kelly Dixon

Kelly Dixon

Sharpiegate conspirator Kelly Dixon donated to Mark Kelly’s campaign just weeks before she participated in the 2020 election steal.

Prior to the 2020 election Maricopa County Elections Director Kelly Dixon demanded that poll workers give ballpoint pens to voters every day prior to elections, but on elections day she said they “NEED” to use sharpies.
We know that Trump voters showed up in overwhelming numbers on election day due to mail-in fraud concerns.
TRENDING: LIZ CHENEY GOES ROGUE: Holds Presser, Trashes McCarthy and GOP Reps, Says She Agrees with Pelosi for Blocking Jim Jordan and Jim Banks from Jan. 6 Commission
This is always the case. Republicans like to vote in person to make sure their vote counts.
Now there is evidence that Kelly Dixon donated to Democrat Mark Kelly.
6D8F82C3-F77E-4950-A4F6-BA8CF36F29FF.jpeg

Dixon Donated To Mark Kelly
Dixon also contributed $100 to ACTBLUE, earmarked for Mark Kelly for Senate. She secured this victory bad election practices.
Headline USA reports “According to her LinkedIn page, her office was responsible for filling “more than 4,000 temporary worker positions to support election day sites and elections activities.”
How many of the found discrepancies were caused by this woman or her 4,000 handpicked employees?

@CitizenSe7en721 Tweeted:
Of COURSE she did!!!
Maricopa Official Behind SharpieGate Gave to Mark Kelly Campaign

Why did they strictly use sharpies on election day but ballpoint pens every day prior?
Is Kelly Dixon also responsible for the 168,000 offset ballots printed on demand?

When will we see these criminals held accountable?

UPDATES on the 2020 Election and Arizona Audit: TGP’s Jim and Joe Hoft with Inventor and Election Expert Jovan Pulitzer (VIDEO)​

By Joe Hoft
Published July 21, 2021 at 10:30am
Jovan-Pulitzer-with-Jim-and-Joe-Hoft2.jpg

The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft and Joe Hoft interviewed Jovan Pulitzer on the 2020 Election and Arizona audit.

Jovan is an inventor and is the one person who might save this union. Pulitzer developed methods that focus on the actual ballots when performing an election audit.
Jovan came to the table after the election with his methods which can determine whether a ballot is valid or not. He looks at folds, paper types, ink types, and ballots prepared and through this, he can say whether a ballot is valid or not.
Tuesday night’s discussion focused on the Arizona audit with a discussion on the layouts of ballots and their resulting impact on the 2020 Election in Arizona.
TRENDING: LIZ CHENEY GOES ROGUE: Holds Presser, Trashes McCarthy and GOP Reps, Says She Agrees with Pelosi for Blocking Jim Jordan and Jim Banks from Jan. 6 Commission
Jovan specifically addresses the ‘sharpie issue’ and the communications and directives surrounding this process.
Watch:
Video on Facebook.

ADVERTISEMENT