ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace noose a hoax? Edit: Haha confirmed race baiter

Actually, you’re right...the black community accounted for almost 40%...which is still disproportionate to the overall population...by a lot...
37.4 percent I believe is the number. Now why do you think that number is so high compared to the overall population of black people? I'm curious to hear your opinion.

Common sense? Common sense went out the window a long time ago with all of this. We now live in a country where you are guilty until proven innocent. Where facts and truth mean nothing if they don't fit a preconceived narrative.

I mean just look at what is going on. If it wasn't happening in front of my eyes I wouldn't believe it. You have a bunch of communist idiot thugs up in Seattle in open rebellion against the US, and the moron they have for a mayor is calling it a street festival. Meanwhile people are dying in the street in their little communist dystopia. You have people wanting to dismantle police departments in some misguided belief that they will be safer without law and order. I have yet to hear a rational thought on how that is going to work. And you have morons wanting to erase history and pretend like it all never happened. I have news for everyone, every single figure in history save one has skeletons in their closest. We are humans. Our history is sordid and full of hate. It is also great and full of hope. And most of the times historical figures fall into both categories. You can't erase it.

We have enough insanity going on right now. The last thing we needed was for some NASCAR driver to make up some story about garage door pull looking like a noose. If you can't tell the difference in those two things then you probably shouldn't be driving a car 200 mph.

Rant over...
Bravo! I think Bubba overreacted to what he was told (like most of tthe rest of today's world, not figuring out the facts, but fitting an unreliable report to fit a personal narrative as some kind of victim), but the rest of it is spot on.

Get out if you don't like it here. Tearing it down will not yield the results you BLM/ANTIFA deluded dumbasses think you want. Not that the real issues that real citizens bring up like the peaceful gatherings in Clemson and Beaufort this past week, but you need to understand the folks that are playing you like pawns to be sacrificed.

Act responsible if your want to change it, but the idea that the media doesn't recognize the oft-quoted "organized anarchists" behind the worst of this as the worst and scariest oxymoron in the history of this country is absolutely a dereliction of duty. Damned fools fanning the flames of irresponsibility and lack of personal responsibility. .

My deer hunting property is off the market and my friends can find it by roads, GPS, and stars and we can survive and thrive there. Guess I should follow these liberal assholes and declare my own country in Laurens County.

37.4 percent I believe is the number. Now why do you think that number is so high compared to the overall population of black people? I'm curious to hear your opinion.
Because the black community only makes up 13% of the overall population...yet it commits nearly 40% of all violent crime....that’s very disproportionate in relation to the black community’s overall population...

I’ve been around the Sport for a long time..several good friends are drivers as is Marty Smith. The fact NASCAR couldn’t pick up that pieces of rope and see it was cut and look at the garage door and see it missing is ridiculous. I think NASCAR saw an opportunity and played dumb to get the coverage. They never do that in typical investigations. It’s all in house regulating and investigating. Who investigated Earnhardt’s death...
NASCAR is in the death throws of a dying sport. Gone are the days of small tracks, local drivers, real stock cars ( all look same now ) and those Big Super
Speedway tracks ( mostly midwest and west venues ) added to the scene when NASCAR gutted ( for most diehard fans ) small/intermediate tracks and took away 1 race from some tracks all in the grand scheme get bigger more money now vs a need for real visionary changes to keep the sport alive for future generations.

So you haven't already seen his true character?

He believes someone left a noose in his garage. Assuming someone within Nascar due to the access. Also assuming it was "white" guy. All that being assumed he embraces Nascar, embraces the other white drivers as they embrace him. He states no matter this he's still going to love everyone and be himself. He didn't blame Nascar. He didn't blame white people. Didn't behave or respond negatively. So what more do you need to see regarding his character?

Well the FBI has said it wasn't a noose but he still is stating that it is. So yes his character should be in question. So let me know of his response in your opinion. TIA

Reactions: BKFrost
You wanna argue over a very low number of dead people at the hands of cops...by the way, just bc they’re unarmed, doesn’t mean they’re innocent...
But you don’t wanna discuss how disproportionate violent crime is committed in black communities as opposed to the overall population...& how they affects where law enforcement’s time & resources are used...
That’s not politics...it’s facts...

Black poverty rate is over 20%. White poverty rate is 8%. Among communities of similar poverty, there are similar crime rates REGARDLESS OF COLOR.

Those are actual facts.

Because the black community only makes up 13% of the overall population...yet it commits nearly 40% of all violent crime....that’s very disproportionate in relation to the black community’s overall population...
37%*
And I'm asking you again, why do you think those numbers are the way they are?

Yeah I agree. I think he was speaking directly to those who the shoe fits. Strangely we're all victims here. I do like what come from it especially since no was falsely accused and the truth was found out quickly. It showed some serious love.
Perhaps that's what he meant, but he didn't make any clarifying remarks to say that. The question was about anyone who was skeptical, not racists who are pushing an agenda.

We can agree this was the best outcome and did show solidarity.

Well the FBI has said it wasn't a noose but he still is stating that it is. So yes his character should be in question. So let me know of his response in your opinion. TIA

What's interesting is that now he's saying he's seen it, where before he did not. Either he's lying or he saw it after his interviews yesterday afternoon, after the FBI investigations.

What's interesting is that now he's saying he's seen it, where before he did not. Either he's lying or he saw it after his interviews yesterday afternoon, after the FBI investigations.
Yes I wish he would clarify excatly what he knows or don't know. For 23 years at Johnson Plumbing where I worked I didn't realize I was pulling a noose everytime I pulled down the garage door. We had a loop at the end of the rope so it would be easier to close.

Reactions: m_l_murphy
Yes I wish he would clarify excatly what he knows or don't know. For 23 years at Johnson Plumbing where I worked I didn't realize I was pulling a noose everytime I pulled down the garage door. We had a loop at the end of the rope so it would be easier to close.

I wouldn't do it NOW, but I've used a rope tied in a 'noose' as a loop when I needed something with some resistance to opening. Say if I rolled up a sleeping bag or something that may try to unroll. Since then I've learned other ways and better knots to accomplish this.

An actual noose is pretty easy to tie honestly. I never viewed it as a racist thing, of course I never used one to try to threaten or intimidate anyone either.

37%*
Simple. The breakdown of the family structure in the black community. Before you call me a racist, it's happening in the white community too. It's a problem everywhere, but it is a huge problem in the black community. Directly responsible for gangs IMO.

Reactions: Goodthinkful
Agree, but he is still pushing the "it was a noose" thing. Maybe it was. But it is clear it wasn't targeted towards him.
A noose is literally any loop with a slipknot, at least from my understanding. He's right it was, but listening to his interview he is distinguishing the difference with a knot found in the garages and a noose (that has racial implications).

I'm not sure he understands what he's talking about.

Reactions: scartiger
A noose is literally any loop with a slipknot, at least from my understanding. He's right it was, but listening to his interview he is distinguishing the difference with a knot found in the garages and a noose (that has racial implications).

I'm not sure he understands what he's talking about.

I think Richard Petty needs to have a talk with his driver and remind him that he should speak his mind but be mindful that he shares his opinions as opinions, and not facts. But I don't know how well that will be received.

Let's be honest - just about everyone jumped onboard with this thing. In the current climate, nobody in the press is willing to take a step back and ask "Are we really seeing what we think we are seeing? Or could this have just been a mistake?"

37%*
I will take a shot at giving you the true answer but it probably won't fit the narrative that you have been told and seem to accept. Most of those communities have been under the complete control of the Democrat party for 80 plus years. So let's look at why poverty is so rampant in those communities. The Democrat party maintains power primarily through poverty. The head of the DNC under President Obama, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, once stated in an interview on camera that she was excited that almost 50% of Americans were on some form of federal assistance under President Obama. She went on to say that once they cross the 50% threshold the Democrat party would never lose another national election. Think about that statement for a minute.

Common sense? Common sense went out the window a long time ago with all of this. We now live in a country where you are guilty until proven innocent. Where facts and truth mean nothing if they don't fit a preconceived narrative.

I mean just look at what is going on. If it wasn't happening in front of my eyes I wouldn't believe it. You have a bunch of communist idiot thugs up in Seattle in open rebellion against the US, and the moron they have for a mayor is calling it a street festival. Meanwhile people are dying in the street in their little communist dystopia. You have people wanting to dismantle police departments in some misguided belief that they will be safer without law and order. I have yet to hear a rational thought on how that is going to work. And you have morons wanting to erase history and pretend like it all never happened. I have news for everyone, every single figure in history save one has skeletons in their closest. We are humans. Our history is sordid and full of hate. It is also great and full of hope. And most of the times historical figures fall into both categories. You can't erase it.

We have enough insanity going on right now. The last thing we needed was for some NASCAR driver to make up some story about garage door pull looking like a noose. If you can't tell the difference in those two things then you probably shouldn't be driving a car 200 mph.

Rant over...

Lolololol.
You mean like the idiot thugs who took over federal property in Oregon because, God forbid, they had to pay grazing fees? Just like that? I assume you were just as vocal when that happened?

And if youve yet to hear a rational thought re: refunding the police, I'd suggest you pay closer attention.

Post less.

NASCAR is in the death throws of a dying sport. Gone are the days of small tracks, local drivers, real stock cars ( all look same now ) and those Big Super
Speedway tracks ( mostly midwest and west venues ) added to the scene when NASCAR gutted ( for most diehard fans ) small/intermediate tracks and took away 1 race from some tracks all in the grand scheme get bigger more money now vs a need for real visionary changes to keep the sport alive for future generations.

Nascar is super popular and not going anywhere. I don’t care anything about it, but millions of other Americans do.

Black poverty rate is over 20%. White poverty rate is 8%. Among communities of similar poverty, there are similar crime rates REGARDLESS OF COLOR.

Those are actual facts.

I think I’m in agreement with the guy who posted about COVID-19 the other day....why don’t y’all start linking sources when y’all throw out these numbers? I don’t mean just you, I mean both sides. That will make it easier for most of the rest of us to see that the truth of the debate between you and jimbob actually falls somewhere in the middle.

Those are actual facts.
You’re right...the black community is much more impoverished as a whole than the white community...

The black community has overwhelmingly voted democrat for decades...

Coincidence? I think not.

Reactions: tigertherapy
Why can’t liberals and race baiters take the loss, apologize and show some GD unity. Instead, they just double down and divide us even further. If racism is as rampant as we are told, then why are so many of these situations hoaxes?? Why does it have to be searched out and invented if it’s in our face so much?

It is funny and sad to see people in this thread defending lies when the evidence is right there and then they still keep denying it.

Simple. The breakdown of the family structure in the black community. Before you call me a racist, it's happening in the white community too. It's a problem everywhere, but it is a huge problem in the black community. Directly responsible for gangs IMO.
It's probably more complicated than that, but I would bet that's something a lot of people would leave out in explaining it.

@Daytontiger , I'd be curious to see the number you cited about poverty rate and crime rate. It sounds right, but it's not something I've seen.

Reactions: fcctiger12

It's a noose. ok.. but its been there for like a year and wasn't directed at you. Bubba's digging a weird hole to fall into.

I'd like to point out you are actively consuming a narrative from social media and sharing it with others without fact checking it whatsoever. Scary way to inform yourself as anyone can say anything on the internet.
You do some fact checking and get back with me. Let me know which is false I stated.

It’s surprising to me that NH and WA still allow execution by hanging. Given the symbolism.
But thankfully I don’t think either state will actually ever execute anyone again. I don’t think SC will either.

You do some fact checking and get back with me. Let me know which is false I stated.
Well the narrative that the Clintons are behind everything is pretty dumb and conspiracy theory. I seriously doubt the Clintons, or the Jews or the Illuminati organized a NASCAR race bait hoax. Its tough to argue with conspiracy theorists because they always assume they 'figured it out'. It's your life, but its just a seriously reaching interpretation of the facts.

It's a noose. ok.. but its been there for like a year and wasn't directed at you. Bubba's digging a weird hole to fall into.
You do realize how many different looped knots they are? They said it wasn't a noose what don't you understand? Of course it doesn't fit the liberal agenda. Crazy.

Well the narrative that the Clintons are behind everything is pretty dumb and conspiracy theory. I seriously doubt the Clintons, or the Jews or the Illuminati organized a NASCAR race bait hoax. Its tough to argue with conspiracy theorists because they always assume they 'figured it out'. It's your life, but its just a seriously reaching interpretation of the facts.
I didn't say they Clinton's were behind it. I said everything seems to come back to the Clinton's. Let me know about those fact checks. TIA

I didn't say they Clinton's were behind it. I said everything seems to come back to the Clinton's. Let me know about those fact checks. TIA
As i stated my issue was the narrative, which is silly and that type of narrative led an armed man to a pizza establishment and scared a bunch of folks.

Nascar is super popular and not going anywhere. I don’t care anything about it, but millions of other Americans do.

Actually it's on the downslide recently. When Dale Jr left it started slipping in popularity.

They're far from dead, but

Reactions: scartiger
I have a simple question. If the noose was used as a door pull and someone tried to use it, wouldn't it cinch on the hand doing the pulling? Wouldn't this have been cause for questioning why it was there? I am having a hard time understanding that not one person saw or said something about it from October 2019 until now, especially if they tried to use it. Another plausible explanation is that it was just a hand pull and not a Noose as has been reported. Has anyone seen a photo of this so-called Noose?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT