ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Bills WR Cole Beasley Speaks Out about NFL Rules for Vaccinations.

Good for him to stand up for what he believes is a unknown shot that can potentially harm him not only now but in his future. If the NFL mandates that they get the shot or they don’t play, so be it. We all have to make that decision whether it’s with work or being with family members that don’t want us around. They are trying to divide our country and put poison in our bodies. My opinion. My choice. I choose to take Health Supplements and keep my body in condition that will keep me from having compromising health issues.

How did you figure that stat?
Well, both risks are miniscule, but just google Hep C and tattoos. There have been a number of peer reviewed journal articles with the increased risk of Hep C and the correlation to tattoos.

And its the top reason that tattoo artists are highly regulated to weed out the bad ones.

Well, both risks are miniscule, but just google Hep C and tattoos. There have been a number of peer reviewed journal articles with the increased risk of Hep C and the correlation to tattoos.

And its the top reason that tattoo artists are highly regulated to weed out the bad ones.
Right but if you just simply ensure that it’s a new needle then there isn’t any risk. Meaning that it makes the relative risk of Hep C from the Tattoo zero and the relative risk from the COVID Vaccine is not zero. The relative risk of short term, SEVERE AE is likely low, sure.

EDITED so as to not take the OP out of context.

Last edited:
Right but if you just simply ensure that it’s a new needle then there isn’t any risk...

As far as absolutely zero side effects that’s demonstrably false just by the Clinical Trials. While the side effects might not be serious, saying that there are “zero negative effects” is patently absurd.

Same principle would apply with a Tattoo, meaning that it certainly causes you pain to get it.
the poster you are replying to didnt say there is zero risk...

the poster you are replying to didnt say there is zero risk...
That’s a fair point and I should’ve explained more.

I was saying that bc the relative risk of Hep C, if you just simply check to ensure it’s a new needle, is 0, or effectively 0.

But I will go back and edit.

The media has created two types of people. Good People and Evil People.

Good people want 0% Covid existence and will take a shot and wear a mask and lock down until this thing is completely gone and never coming back again.

The others are evil people.

The "good people" haven't figured out yet that it's never going away. Ever. In fact, you're going to need a booster if you have the shot. Just wait.

Last edited:
Is Cole Beasley a doctor or just a person with a Facebook account? I wonder which one it is.
Pretty sure he’s just an NFL player that would like more information before getting jabbed with a substance that is still in an experimental phase. Didn’t sound as though he made any medical assumptions about said substance either way, positively or negatively.

Are you a Doctor? By that standard you can’t comment either if you aren’t.

We talking General Pract? Virologist? Immunologist? Which ones count?
Which way do you think the doctors lean? Any guesses on %vaccination amongst MDs? I’d bet it’s pretty high

Which way do you think the doctors lean? Any guesses on %vaccination amongst MDs? I’d bet it’s pretty high
That’s a totally different question but of course that’s the case. Are you saying that the “medical consensus” always dictates what is best for the individual person?

Doctors used to lean toward blood letting and leaches. Did that make them right then or uneducated?
This is what I was getting at...haha

Look we should respect the position of any Physician, no doubt, but it does not make them automatically correct.

Same principle with a Professor, for example, respect the position but it certainly doesn’t mean they are always right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT