ADVERTISEMENT

Burch

I’m assuming you are trolling but just clarify:

1) In your head a kid that has full scholarship that has a Ford Explorer must have gotten that vehicle through some sort of nefarious way?

Yes

2) The NewSpring reference is because they are behind it? Or you simply want to take a shot at church goers? Or that particular church?

That particular church. I am a Clemson graduate and the people who go to NewSpring should be banned from all Clemson games. They are worse than scum of the earth and should take their dancing worship bullshit to U of SC.

Your style seems more suited for FGF. Thanks for the tips on recruiting and what we should and shouldn’t do, but we are doing just fine.

Don’t even know what FGF is chief. Yeah our recruiting is fine, I just don’t want us to get sanctions like in the Danny days.

Well my daughter graduated from Clemson and she was driving a brand new Ram 2500 Crew-cab 4WD Cummings Diesel and she couldn’t afford it. I bought it and bought each of my kids (3) a new car while they were getting their degree. If I remember correctly some people were accusing Clemson of buying Tree Rollings a nice ride. It kept on and eventually his mother said they didn’t like all that crap and that she bought her son the car.
I’m pretty sure Clemson bought Tree’s car.

Well my daughter graduated from Clemson and she was driving a brand new Ram 2500 Crew-cab 4WD Cummings Diesel and she couldn’t afford it. I bought it and bought each of my kids (3) a new car while they were getting their degree. If I remember correctly some people were accusing Clemson of buying Tree Rollings a nice ride. It kept on and eventually his mother said they didn’t like all that crap and that she bought her son the car.

You are the reason melianials are hated. Thanks asshole.

Why would you waste all that money and spoil all 3 kids??? Unbelievable what our society has come too

So would another option to the self imposed ban be that some shady stuff was starting to go on with Burch and other schools and Clemson just taking a break while it all settles?

Didnt Burch pass on a big visit to UoSC also. And that would have been similar timing.

Hey @NattyLight16, I’m your huckleberry.

I’ll take you to a nice dinner. Tell you nice things. Even let you pay at the end so you think you are in charge.

Then we’d go home and have drinks with friends. I’ll laugh at your jokes to build up your self-esteem, even though they aren’t funny. You will feel good, for a minute.

After our friends leave, we will small talk. And right when you are confident, I’ll bend you over and do what I want. And there is nothing you could physically do to stop it.

How does that make you feel?

Reactions: stuk1
I’ve said this many times...

If he was gonna commit to Scar, he would have already...he lives in the heart of Cockland, the school is literally right around the corner & all his influences are virtually cock fans...so there is no reason whatsoever for him to have not committed there if that was indeed where he was going....

You know why he hasn’t committed there yet? B/c he’s not going there...

The longer, the better for us...

#Patience

I remember all the threads about XT being a gamecock and TL being a Dawg on here. Many threads and many posts. Short memories around here.

Not sure where the kid goes and have zero knowledge of the situation. Honestly, I have minimal interest at this point. I don’t follow recruiting like I use to. We have it rolling to the point where I get jacked when someone commits and that’s about it. I read Paul and Larry’s work and that’s all I need.

The Cade Mays thread was one of the most dramatic BS threads on here. All this hoopla about our OL recruiting and OMG the sky is falling....

Fast forward and we’re the first 15-0 team ever after giving up 0 sacks to Bama while TL’s Jersey was still so white it looks like we bleached it. We have one of the best OL recruiting classes in the country in 2020.

UGA is still claiming to be the greatest 3 loss team ever in their 38 year National Title drought. Cade Mays’ greatest feat is making a twitter video telling the the rest of the SEC to f*ck off.

Last edited:
I remember all the threads about XT being a gamecock and TL being a Dawg on here. Many threads and many posts. Short memories around here.

Not sure where the kid goes and have zero knowledge of the situation. Honestly, I have minimal interest at this point. I don’t follow recruiting like I use to. We have it rolling to the point where I get jacked when someone commits and that’s about it. I read Paul and Larry’s work and that’s all I need.

The Cade Mays thread was one of the most dramatic BS threads on here. All this hoopla about our OL recruiting and OMG the sky is falling....

Fast forward and we’re the first 15-0 team ever after giving up 0 sacks to Bama while TL’s Jersey was still so white it looks like we bleached it. We have one of the of the best OL recruiting classes in the country in 2020.

UGA is still claiming to be the greatest 3 loss team ever in their 38 year National Title drought. Cade Mays’ greatest feat is making a twitter video telling the the rest of the SEC to f*ck off.
LEADER IN THE CLUBHOUSE FOR POST OF THE YEAR.

Fast forward and we’re the first 15-0 team ever after giving up 0 sacks to Bama while TL’s Jersey was still so white it looks like we bleached it. We have one of the of the best OL recruiting classes in the country in 2020.

Me gusta

Kill yourself
I’m sitting here consoling an 11 year old because a classmate ‘killed himself’ because he was abused by his parents for years Kid was placed in foster care where he finally got 3 square meals a day and clothes from somewhere other than goodwill. Our great DSS decided it wise to put this child back with his trailer trash garbage for parents where he began being abused mentally and physically yet again. Child makes comments, classmates tell guidance counselor who in turn tells DSS. DSS says to give it a few weeks to see if the situation improves. Kid kills himself Thursday. 12 years old, life wasted, was made fun of at school and had shit for parents. If you type “kill yourself” on a message board you are a low iq dumbass who should quit posting and log off for the betterment of everyone on here.

I’m sitting here consoling an 11 year old because a classmate ‘killed himself’ because he was abused by his parents for years Kid was placed in foster care where he finally got 3 square meals a day and clothes from somewhere other than goodwill. Our great DSS decided it wise to put this child back with his trailer trash garbage for parents where he began being abused mentally and physically yet again. Child makes comments, classmates tell guidance counselor who in turn tells DSS. DSS says to give it a few weeks to see if the situation improves. Kid kills himself Thursday. 12 years old, life wasted, was made fun of at school and had shit for parents. If you type “kill yourself” on a message board you are a low iq dumbass who should quit posting and log off for the betterment of everyone on here.
:eek:

Phil Ford had a big blue van. The story is, Skip or Tree told Phil when he got to UNC, you should have come to Clemson. We have orange Monte Carlos. Phil reportedly said, shoot that’s nothing. North Carolina got me a big blue van.

By the way, Skip Wise abused Phil Ford twice that year, head to head games. He was the first ACC freshmen to ever make the All ACC first team.

UNC has always cheated in basketball and Georgia in football, but the politics of the NCAA has protected Dean Smith and Vince Dooley. Dooley was actually on the NCAA infractions committee. What a joke. So you know they weren’t going to go after Georgia. I’m sure he also pointed them in our direction in 81.

Who gave XT a 40k burnt orange 2017 Ford Explorer. They should be fired

Dude you need some help. I know for a fact that one of our players is using his stipend to pay for a brand new Camaro. He has no other bills, and has gotten financial counseling and will have it paid off in 3 years. The point is the stipend goes a long way based on how the guys choose to use it. So this over reaction to the players driving nice cars needs to stop.

Dude you need some help. I know for a fact that one of our players is using his stipend to pay for a brand new Camaro. He has no other bills, and has gotten financial counseling and will have it paid off in 3 years. The point is the stipend goes a long way based on how the guys choose to use it. So this over reaction to the players driving nice cars needs to stop.

Probably also an argument for why the stipends weren’t really needed.

Fast forward and we’re the first 15-0 team ever after giving up 0 sacks to Bama while TL’s Jersey was still so white it looks like we bleached it. We have one of the best OL recruiting classes in the country in 2020.

Do not remember the posts saying TL to UGA.....he committed to us early

Do not remember the posts saying TL to UGA.....he committed to us early
He was talked out of a commitment to UGA the summer before his Sr year of high school . Got him to visit on a Sunday after s weekend in Athens & he was set to tell us thanks but no thanks & they convinced him to hold off

Reactions: bigdaddytiger
Hey @NattyLight16, I’m your huckleberry.

I’ll take you to a nice dinner. Tell you nice things. Even let you pay at the end so you think you are in charge.

Then we’d go home and have drinks with friends. I’ll laugh at your jokes to build up your self-esteem, even though they aren’t funny. You will feel good, for a minute.

After our friends leave, we will small talk. And right when you are confident, I’ll bend you over and do what I want. And there is nothing you could physically do to stop it.

How does that make you feel?

I feel like this post isn’t getting the attention it needs. I have questions.

Reactions: NattyLight16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT