ADVERTISEMENT

Burch

This. I can not believe anyone would speak in a positive way about Kimrey. The thread after signing day about Burch is gonna be epic, whether we land him or not. Lots of stuff going on here behind the scenes...
Kimrey trying to get Dabo and co in trouble it seems . If that’s the case, he can kindly suck a fat hoohah

Last edited:
Kimrey trying to get Dabo and co in trouble at it seems . If that’s the case, he can kindly suck a fat hoohah

If anyone really thought a guy who loves Chump has a uofsc weekly podcast was going to keep things "fair" then they aren't very smart.

Some of things we have to battle in this recruitment are crazy compared to any other recruitment.

Are there cases where a self imposed temporary visit ban is deemed ok in ncaa eyes? Don’t need names just curious if this has been done before.

Also just assuming the temporary visit ban is true, is there any chance Clemson will have to stop recruiting Burch altogether?

We obviously put this self impose bullshit on ourselves with Burch.

Whoever did this should be fired.

We are The Kings of College Football so **** It! We have XT riding around in a 2017 - 40k Ford Explorer posting shit all over Twitter. Please enlighten me on how he can afford this.

My point being stop doing this Mickey Mouse self punishment when we are the King. Make the weak ass NCAA DO something!!!

We are The Kings of College Football so **** It! We have XT riding around in a 2017 - 40k Ford Explorer posting shit all over Twitter. Please enlighten me on how he can afford this.

My point being stop doing this Mickey Mouse self punishment when we are the King. Make the weak ass NCAA DO something!!!
Um... no

lol this guy...

Reactions: kudzuking

What if it was Venebles? Should he be fired?

Reactions: Silver707
White_Paper_Birch_450_grande.jpg

How about you sit the next few rounds out...

We don’t want those problems and we don’t want the media and CFB landscape undermining the Clemson accomplishments.

There is probably nothing MORE telling than he is not even visiting Clemson. And we are now at four (4) pages of what, wishful thinking? There is just way too many positive factors in USuC's favor here. There is absolutely no way (0%) that his mom is going to let him come to Clemson on the heels of getting a raise at a USuC booster run company. She could lose her job. Yes, she could also have a legitimate case for a law suit as well if she were to be fired. But there is no way her son would risk his mother losing her job, even with the possibility of making millions ($) in a few years.

I would not be upset for him choosing his mother's welfare and losing football over playing for a national championship at Clemson. Family comes first, always, even if his mother is forcing him down that path.

...Oh, again as I mentioned before, we will be fine without. Clemson is still going to sign the best DL line in the county. Burch and Pickens may help USuC stay out of the basement and compete or the middle tier of the SEC East at best.
This is good news for Clemson.

Idiot??? I graduated from Clemson and didn’t have a 40k car. Take your NewSpring glasses off asshole.
I’m assuming you are trolling but just clarify:

1) In your head a kid that has full scholarship that has a Ford Explorer must have gotten that vehicle through some sort of nefarious way?

2) The NewSpring reference is because they are behind it? Or you simply want to take a shot at church goers? Or that particular church?

Your style seems more suited for FGF. Thanks for the tips on recruiting and what we should and shouldn’t do, but we are doing just fine.

If we make it without him committing soon it will be game on. There seems to be some pressure to end it soon...we shall see

I would think even if he does commit to USC that Clemson would go back in and talk with him. I can't believe they would just back off.

I wonder how Burch's Mother feels about the, so called self imposed penalty, over some minor violation. Maybe she see's this as a positive thing in Clemson favor that Clemson would do that. Maybe she will tell her son to wait and see what Clemson has to say and see how the season's go.

I wonder who made a violation and I would think only DABO would be allowed to self impose a penalty.

I doubt we'll ever hear who, if anyone actually did, make a minor violation and what it was but I'm hoping it'll come out in the end if that is in Dec. or Feb. after everyone has signed.

Reactions: dbowers2008
Handle checks out

Well my daughter graduated from Clemson and she was driving a brand new Ram 2500 Crew-cab 4WD Cummings Diesel and she couldn’t afford it. I bought it and bought each of my kids (3) a new car while they were getting their degree. If I remember correctly some people were accusing Clemson of buying Tree Rollings a nice ride. It kept on and eventually his mother said they didn’t like all that crap and that she bought her son the car.

I would think even if he does commit to USC that Clemson would go back in and talk with him. I can't believe they would just back off.

I wonder how Burch's Mother feels about the, so called self imposed penalty, over some minor violation. Maybe she see's this as a positive thing in Clemson favor that Clemson would do that. Maybe she will tell her son to wait and see what Clemson has to say and see how the season's go.

I wonder who made a violation and I would think only DABO would be allowed to self impose a penalty.

I doubt we'll ever hear who, if anyone actually did, make a minor violation and what it was but I'm hoping it'll come out in the end if that is in Dec. or Feb. after everyone has signed.

A minor violation is saying hello first during the non contact period .. also compliance office would determine that not dabo . Rules are so convoluted that every School has numerous violations that are innocuous .

When my son graduated college and my daughter, both were driving new cars. SUVs were not around then but both had new cars we bought for them.

Reactions: Taylor1111
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT