ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War - If Trump is Assassinated

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
If they kill Trump before the election there will be a civil war.

Democrats, and whoever is in charge (Kamala? Joe? Anyone?) need to honor the countries commitment to the people and protect Donald Trump.

If they let him get killed, there will be no election in 2024. Total chaos will ensue and there will be a civil war.

Democrats need to get their head out of their ass and start running the government. And that INCLUDES the obligation of protecting former presidents.

We are perilously close to letting democratic incompetence ruin our country!

WE WILL LOSE OUR COUNTRY IF TRUMP IS KILLED. This is not a question, this is a fact. Why are democrats letting this happen?

Who is in charge? Who is accountable? Apparently no one. Think about that when you vote.

If they kill Trump before the election there will be a civil war.

Democrats, and whoever is in charge (Kamala? Joe? Anyone?) need to honor the countries commitment to the people and protect Donald Trump.

If they let him get killed, there will be no election in 2024. Total chaos will ensue and there will be a civil war.

Democrats need to get their head out of their ass and start running the government. And that INCLUDES the obligation of protecting former presidents.

We are perilously close to letting democratic incompetence ruin our country!

WE WILL LOSE OUR COUNTRY IF TRUMP IS KILLED. This is not a question, this is a fact. Why are democrats letting this happen?

Who is in charge? Who is accountable? Apparently no one. Think about that when you vote.

Hakeem Jeffries says it all

The Dems have to get rid of Trump

The Democratic Party is encouraging thru their policies rape murder lawlessness

I only hope that the policies they promote that their children and families enjoy the fruits , hate and consequences of their actions first as let them reap what they have sown

Let the rest of America live in safe secure peaceful lives for family friends and self as I wish it for all who wish it and even for those Democrats who want a BLOODBATH IN AMERICA

I only hope that the policies they promote that their children and families enjoy the fruits , hate and consequences of their actions first as let them reap what they have sown

Let the rest of America live in safe secure peaceful lives for family friends and self as I wish it for all who wish it and even for those Democrats who want a BLOODBATH IN AMERICA
They claim “it’s too expensive” to give Trump full protection, yet we are spending $250B+ to protect another country.

That is a dereliction of duty.

The consequences of that miscalculation may result in civil war and the destruction of our country.

All while no one is at the Helm of the presidency. Who is in charge right now? Joe or Kamala?

Isn’t it convenient they can both pass the buck and avoid accountability.

If this is really true and proven, I believe what you say about civil war.

The leak of Trump's whereabouts is coming from Homeland Security, not USSS. Homeland Security is leaking location details to FBI, and FBI is running the assassins.
The entire top leadership of the FBl is desperately trying to figure out how to eliminate Trump, while the loyal elements of US Secret Service are trying to stop it. Homeland Security and US State Dept are full-on treasonous criminal ops at this point. If Homeland can't eliminate Trump soon, State Dept will make sure a war begins with Russia. If they fail, hundreds of top people within FBI and Homeland are going to either flee the country or be criminally prosecuted under a Trump presidency. This is what is at stake.

If this is really true and proven, I believe what you say about civil war.

The leak of Trump's whereabouts is coming from Homeland Security, not USSS. Homeland Security is leaking location details to FBI, and FBI is running the assassins.
The entire top leadership of the FBl is desperately trying to figure out how to eliminate Trump, while the loyal elements of US Secret Service are trying to stop it. Homeland Security and US State Dept are full-on treasonous criminal ops at this point. If Homeland can't eliminate Trump soon, State Dept will make sure a war begins with Russia. If they fail, hundreds of top people within FBI and Homeland are going to either flee the country or be criminally prosecuted under a Trump presidency. This is what is at stake.

Leaking his whereabouts? Henson playing golf in mar a lago 85% of the time.

Y’all are dumb ****s.

Would we even have an election if Trump (or one of the nominee's) is assasinated?

I don't think if Trump was killed that the Democratic nominee, that never received a single vote, would waltz into the Presidency.

It would be total chaos.

It's in Democrats best interest to protect Trump. The question is why aren't they doing it? Seriously, who is in charge? Kamala or Joe?

Would we even have an election if Trump (or one of the nominee's) is assasinated?

I don't think if Trump was killed that the Democratic nominee, that never received a single vote, would waltz into the Presidency.

It would be total chaos.

It's in Democrats best interest to protect Trump. The question is why aren't they doing it? Seriously, who is in charge? Kamala or Joe?

It appears he was protected yesterday shit for brains.

Why do you think they burned out all those people in Hawaii and establishment types like Oprah bought up all that land. They are getting ready for what they have planned coming. They will be safe in Hawaii while we suffer and die here...The deep state is real...

Starting your week so angry?

Tough weekend?

A little. Day 5 of a Disney trip with the family. I have seen several of your people at the resort rocking the FJB hats.

I just love y’all complaining about trumps SS detail she they have now saved him twice from Republican snipers. Maybe he should stop campaigning.

Reactions: my95GTHO
A little. Day 5 of a Disney trip with the family. I have seen several of your people at the resort rocking the FJB hats.

I just love y’all complaining about trumps SS detail she they have now saved him twice from Republican snipers. Maybe he should stop campaigning.
Last sentence is the goal, no?

Would he pose such a threat if they thought she was legitimately going to win?

A lot of top level folks seem to be sweating pretty hard.

Btw, I don’t even curse on this board. You really think I’d sport such an article of clothing?

We will forgive all of your bad judgement (including going to Disney in the first place). 5 days with the family at a pedo resort will make any sane man crazy. May God Bless You.

Did they really save him or the shooters just bad shots?

Last sentence is the goal, no?

Would he pose such a threat if they thought she was legitimately going to win?

A lot of top level folks seem to be sweating pretty hard.

Btw, I don’t even curse on this board. You really think I’d sport such an article of clothing?

It’s funny in a thread where you and your twins are calling for a civil war that you are calling me angry.

It’s funny in a thread where you and your twins are calling for a civil war that you are calling me angry.
Show one time I’ve mentioned anything about a civil war upcoming.

Are you referring to me questioning it?

I can understand you being upset about enduring Disney, but I would’ve thought you’d be in woke Heaven.

Life’s too short… find your happy.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Also, if they are going to select an "assassin" to take out Trump, why would they pick two people so laughably bad at it?

Seriously?
Look into who they select.. actually think about it. No spouse, no kids, mental issues (they say).

Loners with nothing. I honestly have a difficult time understanding how anyone can’t see this.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Look into who they select.. actually think about it. No spouse, no kids, mental issues (they say).

Loners with nothing. I honestly have a difficult time understanding how anyone can’t see this.
It would help us to know who "THEY" are. You've been referencing that entity for years now but never name them. You're so woke you only use pronouns !

Reactions: flotiger
Read better. No one is calling for civil war. We are just making observations on what will happen if Democrats continue to fail at their job.

Disney really is rubbing off on you. Next time, maybe keep the trip to 3 days.

It would help us to know who "THEY" are. You've been referencing that entity for years now but never name them. You're so woke you only use pronouns !
They - The people calling Joe Biden Sharp As A Tack last month.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Read better. No one is calling for civil war. We are just making observations on what will happen if Democrats continue to fail at their job.

Disney really is rubbing off on you. Next time, maybe keep the trip to 3 days.

How have they failed? Trump is alive right?

Maybe Trump should take some responsibility and tone down his own rhetoric.

But I know you and Trump and @Cocks are Number 1 are all victims everyday. Never take any personal responsibility.

Two Trump voters end up planning on trying to take out Trump and we're blaming this on libs?
He had a Biden Harris bumper sticker and was a huge proponent of the Ukraine war and had hateful posts about Trump.

What is this fantasy that trump supporters are actually trying to kill Trump?

Listen to yourself.

Reactions: Dmk and HaikuTiger
We send $250B to Ukraine but won't honor our commitment to protect ex-presidents.

Total failure in leadership from the top down. They are playing cute with our country not realizing that we are the literal width of a hair away from losing our country.

These people need to be fired and voted out of office. They continually prove they should not be in charge of the levers of Government. Joe and Kamala are an embarrassment. They are playing hot potato with the Presidency and all of our lives hang in the balance.

lol. I agree he should be protected to the fullest extent possible. Can’t make martyr out of him when losing to a black/Indian woman would be more soul crushing to him.

As far as a civil war? Trumptards wont do anything besides get on their rascal scooters and go to the nearest 7-11 for a big gulp with extra sugar and a slim Jim.

Are you going to point a firearm at a member of our police force or military and pull the trigger?

The answer is no, you will not. You will retweet crazy people conspiracies and think it’s real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT