ADVERTISEMENT

Communist Kamala Harris Refuses Debate. - Now Says Speech Must Be Regulated.

Pork Chop, this isn't hard. Time was short and no one else threw their hat in the ring because they would need to be thoroughly vetted and the process of putting a primary together would have been too difficult with just a few months to go. Plus the money was already flowing into her campaign and the delegates liked her, hence it would have been stupid to challenge her.

You may laugh at her interviews but unfortunately for you, your ham sandwich makes her sound like Aristotle.

All of Kumalas interviews are softball. Hell even worse than softball more like T-ball and she still swings and misses and bust her ass on the ground just cackling away and you Kumalatards just lap it up...

All of Kumalas interviews are softball. Hell even worse than softball more like T-ball and she still swings and misses and bust her ass on the ground just cackling away and you Kumalatards just lap it up...
I'm throwing the white flag because I could never compete with your thoughtful, learned analysis. You're way too smart for me RagBroski

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT