ADVERTISEMENT

Communist Kamala Harris Refuses Debate. - Now Says Speech Must Be Regulated.

Yep - there are tons of Medical papers and articles on this.

Here is a small sampling of it from the Swiss Policy Research: https://swprs.org/covid19-facts/

I am not going to provide you a litany of all the other research and data supporting the lies of the medical bureaucracy in USA (we were the worst in the world).
LULZ, of course you don't trust the most world renowned experts in epidemiology here in the US because one of them had the unmitigated gall to say that hydroxywhatthefvck didn't work! And that made Trump look bad, which means he should be sentenced to an excruciating death. And of course your study was only referencing the Astra Zeneca vaccine that we don't even use here. You magats are an embarrassing stain on this country.

Reactions: flotiger
Again you are in denial. I know several libs that had bad reactions to the jab. My brother-in-law was one of them. Wasnt there even a thread here where leftist had bad reactions to the jab and you cried and tried to claim we were cheering that fact? The wife's aunt died after her 2nd booster due to Myocarditis. It triggered a heart attack.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

LULZ, of course you don't trust the most world renowned experts in epidemiology here in the US because one of them had the unmitigated gall to say that hydroxywhatthefvck didn't work! And that made Trump look bad, which means he should be sentenced to an excruciating death. And of course your study was only referencing the Astra Zeneca vaccine that we don't even use here. You magats are an embarrassing stain on this country.
See, in denial and a cult. Your TDS controls your mind...

I don't know if you know it or not, but "Tinkerbell" aka 73 dikpics and dpic73 is a paid troll. No sense trying to reason with it.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" --Mark Twain
Look at you quoting Mark Twain and talking about dikpics and tinkerbell in same post. Pretty impressive. I bet your mama is proud. Oh but I know you fought for freedom, so never mind my judgment of your lack of ...of....well everything.

Reactions: dpic73
Look at you quoting Mark Twain and talking about dikpics and tinkerbell in same post. Pretty impressive. I bet your mama is proud. Oh but I know you fought for freedom, so never mind my judgment of your lack of ...of....well everything.
Oh look. Another looney lib trying to do a drive by insult. What makes a woman or a mama anymore? You're party can't define it/them/she/her so why should the rest of us. Last I checked you folks believe in about 52 genders. That is unless I left a few out that were added after I went to sleep last night.

As long as I'm alive I will continue to fight for freedom in this country. Your judgement does mean s**t.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
I repeat, why is it that every conservative knows someone who died or had heart trouble related to the vaccine but liberals don't? That has nothing to do with people we worship, I assure you because we don't worship politicians like Trumpers do. Can you explain how/why it only happens to Trumpers?
I know plenty or liberals who have died and know people that have died. What the hell are you talking about?

It is proven that the vaxx causes a higher mortality rate. It is proven there are no benefit for the vaxx unless you are older than 70. It is proven that myocarditis in people under 30 has escalated with the vaxx. It is proven that natural immunity is 20x better than the vaxx. It is proven that the vaxx only works for the first month by stimulating the immune system - it has no long lasting positive benefits - only negative ones.

This has nothing to do with Trump - hell I do not even like Trump because he was stupid and listened to corrupt Fauci. You workship the left wing Communists - just admit it - it is a legit government strategy - but it never works.

Bullshit - again you do not know what you are talking about. There were a thousand studies referenced on that website.

I can read the studies and see the discussions and I know when there is bullshit. What epidemiologist in the USA do you think is world renowned? Fauci? Collins? Tell me some of your idiots doctors you love.

Astra Zeneca was also bad. So what? You are a lunatic. When are you going to bring the stupid arguement about injecting metals or microchips with the vaxx? That is all bullshit propaganda that only a few lunatics said.

The facts are clear - the vaxx will destroy your health. Don't believe it? Then start taking it all the damn time and see where it leads you.

Oh look. Another looney lib trying to do a drive by insult. What makes a woman or a mama anymore? You're party can't define it/them/she/her so why should the rest of us. Last I checked you folks believe in about 52 genders. That is unless I left a few out that were added after I went to sleep last night.

As long as I'm alive I will continue to fight for freedom in this country. Your judgement does mean s**t.
You really should just come on out the closet. You're just denying your true self with all this childish vulgar ranting. Open up, be true, be Blue.

Bullshit - again you do not know what you are talking about. There were a thousand studies referenced on that website.

I can read the studies and see the discussions and I know when there is bullshit. What epidemiologist in the USA do you think is world renowned? Fauci? Collins? Tell me some of your idiots doctors you love.

Astra Zeneca was also bad. So what? You are a lunatic. When are you going to bring the stupid arguement about injecting metals or microchips with the vaxx? That is all bullshit propaganda that only a few lunatics said.

The facts are clear - the vaxx will destroy your health. Don't believe it? Then start taking it all the damn time and see where it leads you.
Yeah, you're wrong and full of shit.

Reactions: dpic73
I know plenty or liberals who have died and know people that have died. What the hell are you talking about?

It is proven that the vaxx causes a higher mortality rate. It is proven there are no benefit for the vaxx unless you are older than 70. It is proven that myocarditis in people under 30 has escalated with the vaxx. It is proven that natural immunity is 20x better than the vaxx. It is proven that the vaxx only works for the first month by stimulating the immune system - it has no long lasting positive benefits - only negative ones.

This has nothing to do with Trump - hell I do not even like Trump because he was stupid and listened to corrupt Fauci. You workship the left wing Communists - just admit it - it is a legit government strategy - but it never works.
Dude, you're a lunatic so I'm not going in circles with you since you're detached from reality and chasing hallucinations.

And "corrupt Fauci" LOL, that's the proof right there that this is strictly a political exercise for you and you can't be taken seriously...SMDH

You really should just come on out the closet. You're just denying your true self with all this childish vulgar ranting. Open up, be true, be Blue.
No, I’m going to have to take a hard pass on that Karen. I don’t agree with anything you stand for. You, and your people don’t even know what you believe. You’re waiting on someone to tell you.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT