ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

Denver International Airport has an underground bunker and was built to protect the rich in case of nuclear ware fare. The old murals.

Hitler 100% escaped to Argentina just like the rest of the Nazis, not sure this is even up for debate.

Alex Jones is crazy, but he was onto something about post term abortions and how the parts were being sold.

Antarctica is the key to time travel.

What you are saying is true, based on the accounts we were told....by others who were in the bunker with him and the Russians...who we were going to war with. I just don't see how we can believe them.

There are definitely pieces of the story and evidence that give me pause and make me question whether he got out. Several pieces. But, I always go back to the mossad. They do not play. And, in that particular case, he would have been living on borrowed time the second he went wheels up in Berlin. He would have been their primary focus. No way he would have lasted more than 18-24 months. They nailed Eichmann in Argentina. If Hitler had been there, they would have found him, and we would have heard about it.

There are definitely pieces of the story and evidence that give me pause and make me question whether he got out. Several pieces. But, I always go back to the mossad. They do not play. And, in that particular case, he would have been living on borrowed time the second he went wheels up in Berlin. He would have been their primary focus. No way he would have lasted more than 18-24 months. They nailed Eichmann in Argentina. If Hitler had been there, they would have found him, and we would have heard about it.

It took them 15 years to find Eichmann and they never found Mengele. Also never found Bormann (there was no proof he died in Berlin).

They also let many SS and war criminals go. Joachim Pieper and many others entered back into normal life and the mossad never touched.

Hitler died in 1962 I believe, if you believe the theories.

It took them 15 years to find Eichmann and they never found Mengele. Also never found Bormann (there was no proof he died in Berlin).

They also let many SS and war criminals go. Joachim Pieper and many others entered back into normal life and the mossad never touched.

Hitler died in 1962 I believe, if you believe the theories.

Could be wrong, but didn’t they conclusively identify Bormann’s body using DNA from his skull. He was killed and buried in Berlin. The postal worker who buried him led them to the site. His remains were found within 50 feet of where they guy said he buried him. Dental records and dna matched Bormann.

Could be wrong, but didn’t they conclusively identify Bormann’s body using DNA from his skull. He was killed and buried in Berlin. The postal worker who buried him led them to the site. His remains were found within 50 feet of where they guy said he buried him. Dental records and dna matched Bormann.

Yes...they matched up DNA rrecords and dental records off of a dentist's memory.

But when they went to dig up the remains with the postal worker in 1965, they never found any bodies.

Construction workers found two bodies in 1972, then they matched the DNA and dental records. Problem was, he had dental procedures done that didn't exist in <1945.

Bormann died in South America and was brought back to Berlin and "found" by construction workers.

this story is my latest fascination. I find the whole notion so intriguing.

Denver International Airport has an underground bunker and was built to protect the rich in case of nuclear ware fare. The old murals.

Hitler 100% escaped to Argentina just like the rest of the Nazis, not sure this is even up for debate.

Alex Jones is crazy, but he was onto something about post term abortions and how the parts were being sold.

Antarctica is the key to time travel.

The Denver airport theories are absolutely insane.

@Ron Munson Aside from the book you referenced, have any good tv documentaries or other materials on the Hitler escaped to Argentina conspiracy theory?

Saw this on another social media page

What conspiracy theory do you believe might be true?

CIA killed JFK? 9/11 was an inside job? Moon landing was fake?

Anybody any?

WWE is fake wrestling.......please say it ain’t so!

1)They created fake conspiracy theories to ensure that the term "conspiracy theory" always had a negative connotation. Literally one of the greatest things they've ever done. Its certainly one of the most successful things they've done.

2)The other successful thing is making politcs boring and hard to understand to someone who doesnt follow it daily. It takes you about a year or so of learning everyday to actaully catch up to whats really going on. Most people don't want to invest that time into learning about something that isn't cool. So, most people choose to stay ignorant on it. In turn, we absolutely love entertainment!

3) Hollywood is full of Pedophiles yet we prop them up and value their opinions. Its extremely weird. Then we "mourn" when they die. #RIP Celebrities

Last edited:
1)They created fake conspiracy theories to ensure that the term "conspiracy theory" always had a negative connotation. Literally one of the greatest things they've ever done. Its certainly one of the most successful things they've done.

2)The other successful thing is making politcs boring and hard to understand to someone who doesnt follow it daily. It takes you about a year or so of learning everyday to actaully catch up to whats really going on. Most people don't want to invest that time into learning about something that isn't cool. So, most people choose to stay ignorant on it. In turn, we absolutely love entertainment!

3) Hollywood is full of Pedophiles yet we prop them up and value their opinions. Its extremely weird.
Even more true now. Any question of the state is instantly called a conspiracy theory... the term is now used to prevent questioning things.

295px-Contrails.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT