ADVERTISEMENT

Dang Dow Jones Index ...

kgwillison

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2010
Washington, DC
... Now approaching 41,000.

How is that supposed to help Donald Trump and JD Vance's election chances?

I thought Wall Street guys were Republicans for goodness sakes.

It's only going up because the fake news polls that show him losing bigly in 6 of 7 battleground states secretly means Wall Street knows he's really going to win and it makes them happy.

Reactions: dpic73
Post a poll on who is more trusted with the economy. Trump or Kamala?

If it came down to economy alone, i'm not sure Kamala would win one electoral vote.

Post a poll on who is more trusted with the economy. Trump or Kamala?

If it came down to economy alone, i'm not sure Kamala would win one electoral vote.

Americans trust Harris more than Trump with US economy: Poll​

• 42% of voters trust Harris to manage economy, compared to 41% for Trump
  • Voters say they'll be better off financially under second Trump presidency
  • Harris proposed eliminating taxes on tips, just as Trump did in June

Reactions: yoshi121374

It's very funny that when trump was up in the polls he claimed that the only reason the market was up was because he was up. Now he is down in the polls and the market is still up. Hmmm.

This weekend, a Trump campaign insider reported keeping the bad polling data away from Trump (and donors) so it wouldn't upset him. This same weekend, he addressed a half-empty crowd and told them that he was polling at 90%. 90%!

The guy is so far removed from reality at this point, it is sad. His handlers should not be doing this to him. I feel really bad for him.

It's very funny that when trump was up in the polls he claimed that the only reason the market was up was because he was up. Now he is down in the polls and the market is still up. Hmmm.

This weekend, a Trump campaign insider reported keeping the bad polling data away from Trump (and donors) so it wouldn't upset him. This same weekend, he addressed a half-empty crowd and told them that he was polling at 90%. 90%!

The guy is so far removed from reality at this point, it is sad. His handlers should not be doing this to him. I feel really bad for him.
Yeah, me too. Poor guy. ❤️

Might have something to do with why he's convinced he won the last election.

That's not been the case for a long time. Government corruption and control of everything is good for returns for investors. Well, until it isn't which is coming to theatres near you.

I think Trump's claim in Wilkes-Barre that he's better looking than Kamala Harris really takes the cake.

Every day it is a new fabrication to the point watching him is good for the funny bone.

Did you see last week where he said he was going to take the Cheerios that were on a table behind him (with a price tag attached) and "go back and have some fun with them" because he hadn't see Cheerios in a while.

There's a word for that: "Weird."

Reactions: dpic73
It's only going up because the fake news polls that show him losing bigly in 6 of 7 battleground states secretly means Wall Street knows he's really going to win and it makes them happy.
We may not even have an election, could be postponed due to end time events… pandemics, war … etc …. I said, “may Not” … lots of crazy stuff going on now!

• Haha
We may not even have an election, could be postponed due to end time events… pandemics, war … etc …. I said, “may Not” … lots of crazy stuff going on now!
Yeah I know y'all are going to try and do something to prevent the whole thing from happening. You don't have to pretend it "might" happen.

I know what Mike Flynn is. I know exactly what Trump is. I know exactly what Project 2025 and Project Veritas are. Paul Dans, Kevin Roberts, Russell Vought, etc. You don't have to be coy.

Yeah I know y'all are going to try and do something to prevent the whole thing from happening. You don't have to pretend it "might" happen.

I know what Mike Flynn is. I know exactly what Trump is. I know exactly what Project 2025 and Project Veritas are. Paul Dans, Kevin Roberts, Russell Vought, etc. You don't have to be coy.
You better be worried about what the NWO is going to do & more importantly receiving & submitting to JESUS & following HIS Commands! That goes for anybody who desires to go to Heaven!

Reactions: PAWrocka
You better be worried about what the NWO is going to do & more importantly receiving & submitting to JESUS & following HIS Commands! That goes for anybody who desires to go to Heaven!
Couple of things:

1) I don't want to go to your heaven.
2) What are we gonna do against the Dawgs in 2 weeks?

If we don’t turn it over force a couple of GA turnovers, I think it’s a Fourth Quarter game. We also have to stay healthy! If we turn it over, it could be ugly.
Now there's common ground. On a scale of 1-10, where was Cade last year in August and where is he this year, as far as his ability to stay poised in the pocket? Any improvement in that area?

I sincerely do like you, but I'll never listen to anyone who thinks they know the 1 true way to live.
I appreciate that & I like you & that’s why I’m being honest & truthful with you. The Bible is 100% accurate, 100% of the time! What I’m telling you is coming straight out of GOD’s Word.

I'm happy you've found what works for you.
It’s not that it works for me ….

JESUS said…. Mathew 7:13 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate for wide & broad is the way that leads to destruction (Hell) & MANY are those who enter by it but the way that leads to life is very narrow & FEW are those who find it.”

JESUS said, “Not everyone who says to ME LORD, LORD will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, for MANY will say to me in that day, LORD, did we not prophecy in YOUR name, cast out devils in YOUR name & in YOUR name do many miracles? And I’ll reply to them, Depart From ME, You Worker of Iniquity, I Never Knew You!”

It’s not that it works for me ….

JESUS said…. Mathew 7:13 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate for wide & broad is the way that leads to destruction (Hell) & MANY are those who enter by it but the way that leads to life is very narrow & FEW are those who find it.”

JESUS said, “Not everyone who says to ME LORD, LORD will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, for MANY will say to me in that day, LORD, did we not prophecy in YOUR name, cast out devils in YOUR name & in YOUR name do many miracles? And I’ll reply to them, Depart From ME, You Worker of Iniquity, I Never Knew You!”
Roger

As for Cade, I think I must have moved to Missouri, the “Show Me” state. I went to the Clemson-UGA game in Charlotte a couple years back and a repeat offensive performance (or non-performance) would not surprise me. I expect a blowout but will hope I am wrong.

We are still on the Trump tax plan, still collecting Trump tariffs, and working on the Trump engineered USMC trade agreement so yes any incremental good is thanks to President Donald J Trump and that's a fact. Without this it would be much worse due to extremely bad executive decisions by the Harris admin.

• Haha
As for Cade, I think I must have moved to Missouri, the “Show Me” state. I went to the Clemson-UGA game in Charlotte a couple years back and a repeat offensive performance (or non-performance) would not surprise me. I expect a blowout but will hope I am wrong.
I’m just hoping for a cover and to not get embarrassed.

Truth is, I look around at what it supposedly takes to be an elite program now (I.e. 42% graduation rate, allowing hooligans to run amuck, paying entitled twats money they don’t deserve, and giving bags to unproven shitty children????? I’m kind of ok with 9 wins and beating the shit out of USCjr.

I got to see two Natties ( too young to remember 1981) in the prime of my life when college football was still …. “College Football”. I’m good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT