ADVERTISEMENT

Defining a Tough SOB Named Donald Trump

It wouldn't be a post from CUT93 if it didn't include calling someone dumb, so I'm honored to be on the list of people who get under your skin. But since you can't read:

I present to you Project 2025. Now STFU

Orban didn't let their Constitution stop him from remaking that country into an authoritarian state and all the warning signs show Trump will do the same. Why would you take the chance?

Your quote above. Also, if you don't think it can happen why even worry about it. If Biden says he is going to take away all our cars and make walk everywhere in the name of climate change I don't really care bc he can't do it.

Btw, yes , you are dumb.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's not simply what trump might do, it is what biden can't do if he's not in office. The "transitory" inflation biden said we had has been anything but transitory. It has put extreme hardship on the lower income segment of society. More massive govt spending and epa mandates that make cars, appliances, etc more expensive are only going to exasperate that problem. Not just now but in the future as well. Coming ev mandates for semi trucks are would explode costs for everything as well as cause serious supply chain issues.
The kicker to all this is that he is only doing it for political purposes. He doesn't give two craps about poor people because he knows he has them by the balls with govt support. He is imply pandering to the stupid climate crowd who have seemingly become anti science all of a sudden. The fact of the matter is even if you think we(as human beings) can significantly change the climate for the better, even scientists that support that view will tell you it is not going to matter what we do if China, in particular, and other undeveloped/underdeveloped nations that are left out of all the climate agreements do not do the same thing. Without their cooperation it's like throwing a snowball at 100K acre forest fire. This is just one example of the idiocy the country can not afford.
You realize china is the largest EV market in the world, right?

@dpic73 @LaniKaiTiger

Let me say first I admit I am not the level of backbone and balls and fortitude that Donald Trump exhibits every dealing with the many attacks he faces

That being said when either one of you become even an iota of that man in being tough and rough then I feel you might have credibility

Otherwise I ignore 100% of what you guys write or would say

I give you ample opportunity to create reasons for me to change my mind

The best thing about Trump is the way he sets up charitable foundations, gets people to donate money, and then spends it on himself.

As someone who preaches charitable giving all the time, that must really resonate with you.

Is that like pointing out CA outlawed plastic straws? Are you making some kid of point? You do realize how harmful their processes to make ev batteries are right?

I totally understand it. That’s why I’m glad Prez listened to experts and reduced EV targets and increased plug in hybrids.

Starting threads like this do not lend credibility to any other posts you might make.
Also, saying "Go ahead and argue to your bias but you who argue are no where the man he is" seems an awful lot like you are praising/defending his character.

OK Let me say it differently

If we have a scale -10 to 0 to + 10

where negative is bad and positive is good

ON CHARACTER
Biden would get about a -3 with Trump getting about a + 3 with Jesus being the + 10 and Devil being -10

ON ABILITY TO BUILD A BETTER AMERICA

Biden -8 Trump +9

Being a good President and Character Are great too have together unfortunately Jimmy Carter was for exxample a decent guy but terrible President

so having to pick the best for America is all Trump

Curious what you are talking about? The post @loveoysters made perfect sense. Maybe you should read it a couple of more times or twenty.
He does not understand that it was the Biden Administration that dismissed military personnel, of course he will say he thinks that is okay because getting the vaccine prevented the transmission of COVID-which was proved false

He does not understand that it was the Biden Administration that dismissed military personnel, of course he will say he thinks that is okay because getting the vaccine prevented the transmission of COVID-which was proved false
Have you ever heard of military readiness? It would have taken those soldiers less than five minutes to get a shot that would keep them from getting too sick to serve and since it also lessens the amount of virus you shed and you recover faster than someone who is unvaccinated, it makes perfect sense to expect the military to be vaccinated against COVID, just like they are for 17 other diseases. Ridiculous that you care more about owning the libs than public health or the health of troops in the field. What a dumb hill to die on. No sympathy, sorry.

Orban didn't let their Constitution stop him from remaking that country into an authoritarian state and all the warning signs show Trump will do the same. Why would you take the chance?

Your quote above. Also, if you don't think it can happen why even worry about it. If Biden says he is going to take away all our cars and make walk everywhere in the name of climate change I don't really care bc he can't do it.

Btw, yes , you are dumb.
Sounds like you ignored Project 2025 and Kash Patel's interview on Steve Bannon's ghouicast where they will be criminally prosecuting people that have critcized them in the media. But sure sure, Trump would never do anything crazy, amirite?
Btw, yes , you are dumb
Have you tried re-reading your posts sober?

In his first term, he held back what he knew about COVID because he was scared it would affect his re-election chances.

"On Feb. 7, Trump told Woodward that the coronavirus was "deadly ... more deadly than even your strenuous flu," Woodward wrote. Publicly, however, he played it down, said he wasn't worried about it and claimed that it would disappear."

It's pretty clear that he would try to remodel the US into something resembling Hungary's illiberal example. Orban didn't let their Constitution stop him from remaking that country into an authoritarian state and all the warning signs show Trump will do the same. Why would you take the chance?

"People in the U.S. should be worried when a presidential candidate fawns over another leader’s anti-democratic rule. The Hungarian leader Trump admires has openly undermined his country’s democratic institutions, including courts, media and civil society. He changes the Hungarian constitution on a whim.

The Hungarian prime minister stops at nothing to silence critical voices, including activists and independent media. Orban spends large amounts of taxpayers’ money on nationwide billboard and media campaigns with fearmongering disinformation about migrants, LGBT people and European allies.

Imagine a United States where the opposition — whatever its party or ideology — gets only five minutes on public service TV every four years to talk about their political perspectives and hopes for the future of their country. That’s today’s Hungary.

Orban, during his 14 years in power, has systematically centralized power, hollowed out democratic safeguards and weakened the rule of law.

Orban has declared several states of emergency, which allow him to rule by decree, side-stepping parliament. Not that the parliament at this point has any democratic function — it’s a mere rubber-stamp, and the presidency acts as Orban’s personal signing-off pen. With his two-thirds majority in parliament, he can pass any law without prior public consultation. Indeed, Orban has changed the constitution 13 times."

Let me ask you a question. If Trump is really such a threat to the country, why is Biden the dem nominee. They could run pretty much anyone besides the Biden/Kamala team and win easily. Why did democrats nominate Biden knowing he is the only person trump has a chance to beat?
You routinely berate people who say they will vote for trump, but democrats will be just as much to blame if he wins. How can you justify nominating biden as the candidate to put up against the devil himself? Fetterman in his sweats and hoodie would beat trump.
It's really hard to take all the hyperbole seriously when dems could easily control the outcome if they wanted to.

Let me ask you a question. If Trump is really such a threat to the country, why is Biden the dem nominee. They could run pretty much anyone besides the Biden/Kamala team and win easily. Why did democrats nominate Biden knowing he is the only person trump has a chance to beat?
You routinely berate people who say they will vote for trump, but democrats will be just as much to blame if he wins. How can you justify nominating biden as the candidate to put up against the devil himself? Fetterman in his sweats and hoodie would beat trump.
It's really hard to take all the hyperbole seriously when dems could easily control the outcome if they wanted to.
Is this your first rodeo? Number one, polling showed that most Democrats didn't want him to run so it's not so much that we nominated him as much as he decided to run and therefore the party coalesced around him. And since no serious challenger stepped up and as the incumbent, he stood the best chance of winning as he already had the fundraising appartus in place. But now that he has been confirmed as the nominee, there is no bothsidesing this thing. One is a demented sociopath and the other guy is old. Insane that you think the former is clearly better considering the threat he poses to everything this country stands for.

Have you ever heard of military readiness? It would have taken those soldiers less than five minutes to get a shot that would keep them from getting too sick to serve and since it also lessens the amount of virus you shed and you recover faster than someone who is unvaccinated, it makes perfect sense to expect the military to be vaccinated against COVID, just like they are for 17 other diseases. Ridiculous that you care more about owning the libs than public health or the health of troops in the field. What a dumb hill to die on. No sympathy, sorry.
And there it is, dpic73 defending dismissing military personnel. Not surprised that you do not care about military personnel.

And there it is, dpic73 defending dismissing military personnel. Not surprised that you do not care about military personnel.
No, I'm in favor of troops getting vaccinated for COVID just like they are for 17 other diseases - which they would also be dismissed for if they refused to take. You know as well as I do that the choice was a political one, so f'em. It couldn't have been simpler to keep from getting kicked out but they chose to because Trump lost the election. They got what they deserved, sorry.

Is this your first rodeo? Number one, polling showed that most Democrats didn't want him to run so it's not so much that we nominated him as much as he decided to run and therefore the party coalesced around him. And since no serious challenger stepped up and as the incumbent, he stood the best chance of winning as he already had the fundraising appartus in place. But now that he has been confirmed as the nominee, there is no bothsidesing this thing. One is a demented sociopath and the other guy is old. Insane that you think the former is clearly better considering the threat he poses to everything this country stands for.
That is a bunch of BS and a complete cop out. The dnc could have easily gotten behind someone else and supported and funded their campaign and you know it. You and the rest of the dems just decided that the fate of the country was not as important as not making biden look bad.
I guarantee you there were other people who would have run, but the dnc quietly told them they were backing Joe and anyone who ran against him would not get their support.

No, I'm in favor of troops getting vaccinated for COVID just like they are for 17 other diseases - which they would also be dismissed for if they refused to take. You know as well as I do that the choice was a political one, so f'em. It couldn't have been simpler to keep from getting kicked out but they chose to because Trump lost the election. They got what they deserved, sorry.
And there he is with the F them, you are one crazy idiot. People who did not get the vaccine in the military did not do it to make a political statement. Only in your individual world does a person do everything in their life for political reasons.

That is a bunch of BS and a complete cop out. The dnc could have easily gotten behind someone else and supported and funded their campaign and you know it. You and the rest of the dems just decided that the fate of the country was not as important as not making biden look bad.
I guarantee you there were other people who would have run, but the dnc quietly told them they were backing Joe and anyone who ran against him would not get their support.
Then stop ****ing asking me questions that you already know the answer to, OK? You're a complete pain in the ass yeesh.

And there he is with the F them, you are one crazy idiot. People who did not get the vaccine in the military did not do it to make a political statement. Only in your individual world does a person do everything in their life for political reasons.
How many of them do you think were Democrats? You know damn well why they chose not to.

How many of them do you think were Democrats? You know damn well why they chose not to.

I do not know who is a Democrat and who is a Republican in the military, I have never had a military man or woman tell me their political party. Now I do know that RFK Jr is a Democrat and I do not think he believes that military personnel should have been required to take the COVID vaccine

I do not know who is a Democrat and who is a Republican in the military, I have never had a military man or woman tell me their political party. Now I do know that RFK Jr is a Democrat and I do not think he believes that military personnel should have been required to take the COVID vaccine
Pfft, he's a Democrat in name only and his whole family is embarrassed by him and disavows him, lol.

There was Joe Manchin from W.Virginia who was going to run, supposedly, with Mitt Romney but he decided not to on his own. The DNC would have backed anyone who won the primary but no one stepped up.

At least you admit that Biden is a demented sociopath. Baby steps.

There was Joe Manchin from W.Virginia who was going to run, supposedly, with Mitt Romney but he decided not to on his own. The DNC would have backed anyone who won the primary but no one stepped up.

I don't think the DNC would back just anyone. They will back whoever the DNC pre-determines to be the candidate. They did that exact thing with Hillary, so not sure why they would change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT