ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Corruption

OMG it was permitted for 3500 and 30k showed up, meanwhile AOC decided to hold a counter rally and 40 people show up??? lulz if true. Ny is a D+23 state and atm Trump is only down 9. He is also making up ground in Chicago...

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Trump gave an epic speech.

So Donald Trump held a huge, wildly successful rally in the Bronx today. That itself is in many ways remarkable, but what I find quite noteworthy is not what happened, but what DID NOT happen. Let me explain.

The population in the Bronx is predominantly black and Hispanic. Like most of America’s urban centers, the Bronx suffers from disproportionate amounts of crime, poverty, drug use and gangs. With that in mind, let me tell you what did NOT happen at this rally:

1. Trump did not put on an affected, fake accent of an A.M.E. Zion minister or Chi Chi Rodriguez (See: Hillary). He was simply Trump, without airs or any patronizing words or thoughts.
2. He did not tell the people of the Bronx that they were victims. He told them that they were powerful and could solve their community’s problems themselves.
3. He did not demonize any groups of Americans as the evil “Other.” Yes, he criticized the failed policies of Democrats and poked fun at their foibles, but he reminded everyone that we are all Americans first, from coast to coast.
4. He did not promise to solve the problems of the Bronx with handouts or wealth redistribution. He merely promised that he would help set the national economic conditions so the community itself could solve its own problems through jobs, business and education. He promised empowerment, not victimhood.

Contrast all of this with what a Democrat would say under the same circumstances. Heck, contrast it with the vile speech of hate and victimhood Biden gave at Morehouse College this past weekend. The difference is stunning.

What scares Democrats about this rally is that it shows them that the people whose votes they have taken for granted for many decades are starting to leave the Democrat Plantation of Victimhood in favor of the uplifting, empowering message of Donald Trump and his aspiration to make America a place that is “great again” for ALL Americans.

The times, they are a-changin’.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Trump gave an epic speech.

So Donald Trump held a huge, wildly successful rally in the Bronx today. That itself is in many ways remarkable, but what I find quite noteworthy is not what happened, but what DID NOT happen. Let me explain.

The population in the Bronx is predominantly black and Hispanic. Like most of America’s urban centers, the Bronx suffers from disproportionate amounts of crime, poverty, drug use and gangs. With that in mind, let me tell you what did NOT happen at this rally:

1. Trump did not put on an affected, fake accent of an A.M.E. Zion minister or Chi Chi Rodriguez (See: Hillary). He was simply Trump, without airs or any patronizing words or thoughts.
2. He did not tell the people of the Bronx that they were victims. He told them that they were powerful and could solve their community’s problems themselves.
3. He did not demonize any groups of Americans as the evil “Other.” Yes, he criticized the failed policies of Democrats and poked fun at their foibles, but he reminded everyone that we are all Americans first, from coast to coast.
4. He did not promise to solve the problems of the Bronx with handouts or wealth redistribution. He merely promised that he would help set the national economic conditions so the community itself could solve its own problems through jobs, business and education. He promised empowerment, not victimhood.

Contrast all of this with what a Democrat would say under the same circumstances. Heck, contrast it with the vile speech of hate and victimhood Biden gave at Morehouse College this past weekend. The difference is stunning.

What scares Democrats about this rally is that it shows them that the people whose votes they have taken for granted for many decades are starting to leave the Democrat Plantation of Victimhood in favor of the uplifting, empowering message of Donald Trump and his aspiration to make America a place that is “great again” for ALL Americans.

The times, they are a-changin’.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Haha
Wow dpic!! This looks like veiled racism from your perch of pampered liberal white privilege. Not a good look for you libs.
I think it's a beautiful thing that he's capturing the support of people who don't vote.

Lolololololol 😆 Poor dpic foiled again.

DISINFORMATION ALERT: Numerous left leaning accounts on @X are sharing this image of Trump’s Bronx rally. This image was taken at 11: 09 AM EST, and the rally officially started at 6:00PM. with Trump taking the stage at 6: 30 PM. EST. NYC marshall’s estimated that there were roughly 156,000 people at the peak of the event.

• Haha

3 MAJOR scandals broke in the last 24 hours:

1. Hunter Biden lied under oath 3x
2. Fauci caught illegally hiding his emails about COVID tyranny
3. Former SOS protected Iranian terrorists from FBI

But don’t worry… the American legal system is laser focused on the BIG TICKET corruption case:

Donald Trump paying hush money to a person who *in writing* claims he didn’t, and corroborated in testimony by a guy who is in prison for lying in previous testimony

You can’t make this stuff up!

The legal system in America is BROKEN

• Angry
Lolololololol 😆 Poor dpic foiled again.

DISINFORMATION ALERT: Numerous left leaning accounts on @X are sharing this image of Trump’s Bronx rally. This image was taken at 11: 09 AM EST, and the rally officially started at 6:00PM. with Trump taking the stage at 6: 30 PM. EST. NYC marshall’s estimated that there were roughly 156,000 people at the peak of the event.
I thought you enjoyed lying games.

This stuff is so bad.

Corruption This Extreme Is Only Seen In US Government

Nonprofits paid billions of dollars to take care of illegal migrant kids

The CEO of the nonprofit makes $600k per year, “Before that, he worked at the DHS, THE SAME AGENCY THAT NOW THROWS HIM CONTRACTS.”

“We're finding out where the border bucks are going. The free press investigation into the nonprofits who are paid by the government to take care of migrant kids. Billions of dollars go to these nonprofits. And the CEOs, filthy rich.

Chip Fulghum runs the nonprofit Endeavors. Chip makes $600Gs. Before that, he worked at the DHS, the same agency that now throws him contracts.

The Free Press reports his group had $1.3 billion in contracts with the government in 2022. Endeavor spent a half a million of that money on music therapy for migrant kids. Music therapy. They also offer pet therapy and plant therapy.

We don't really know what that means, but $500,000 is a lot of money for pets, plants and music endeavor got back to us.

They say their CEO's pay is in line with other nonprofits and that compensation includes benefits, travel, and other business expenses. They also do work for vets and homeless. Southwest Key Programs is another nonprofit flush with your cash, run by Dr. Anselmo Villarreal, makes over a mil. The NGO's problems.

A worker was charged with sexual abuse, and they were investigated for misuse of funds. They still got $800 million in contracts from Biden.”

Maher to Dems: ‘It’s Not that I’ve Gotten Old, It’s that Your Ideas Are Stupid’

"So I’m going to call it out wherever I see it. I mean, there are things that have to do with, you know, gender and race and free speech, and just ideas about, you know, you can be healthy at any weight and gender is always a social construct and maybe we should give communism another try and maybe we should get rid of capitalism and the Border Patrol, and let’s tear down statues of Lincoln and get rid of the police. Just, you know — no."

"It’s not that I’ve gotten old, it’s that your ideas are stupid, okay?"

Maher to Dems: ‘It’s Not that I’ve Gotten Old, It’s that Your Ideas Are Stupid’

"So I’m going to call it out wherever I see it. I mean, there are things that have to do with, you know, gender and race and free speech, and just ideas about, you know, you can be healthy at any weight and gender is always a social construct and maybe we should give communism another try and maybe we should get rid of capitalism and the Border Patrol, and let’s tear down statues of Lincoln and get rid of the police. Just, you know — no."

"It’s not that I’ve gotten old, it’s that your ideas are stupid, okay?"

Little @dpic73 still uses Newsweek as a source? Lol They should have just said 100%.

One day dpic, one day, you will realize what propaganda is.

And lol at him being guilty. Not gonna happen, even with this NYC jury and activist judge. If he somehow were convicted though it will be reversed by the supreme ct.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Little @dpic73 still uses Newsweek as a source? Lol They should have just said 100%.

One day dpic, one day, you will realize what propaganda is.

And lol at him being guilty. Not gonna happen, even with this NYC jury and activist judge. If he somehow were convicted though it will be reversed by the supreme ct.
It wasn't an opinion piece piggy, it was referencing a poll. https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/america...special-treatment-classified-documents-report

FTR, this is not the trial that I wanted to go first because I believe it's the weakest, though it should be called the election subversion trial since that's what this really is. If you think a story about a laptop affected the last election then you should understand this is much, much bigger and likely would have resulted in him losing in 2016 - and it would have saved us 8 years of madness. That's why it matters.

But keep on with your swine self.

Reactions: flotiger
It wasn't an opinion piece piggy, it was referencing a poll. https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/america...special-treatment-classified-documents-report

FTR, this is not the trial that I wanted to go first because I believe it's the weakest, though it should be called the election subversion trial since that's what this really is. If you think a story about a laptop affected the last election then you should understand this is much, much bigger and likely would have resulted in him losing in 2016 - and it would have saved us 8 years of madness. That's why it matters.

I am on the Trump Train until the end of the line. Conservative MAGA Trump supporters will not desert him due to any findings of a communist kangaroo court.

I am on the Trump Train until the end of the line. Conservative MAGA Trump supporters will not desert him due to any findings of a communist kangaroo court.
Well duh, he could shoot you in the middle of Fifth Avenue and you'd leave everything to him in your will.

Ignore the court, what about his crimes?

Reactions: flotiger

You know what affected the elections? Using government resources, i.e. the FBI along with Hillary Clinton. to FABIRCICATE claims that a political opponent was a Russian asset. You don't think that affected the election?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT