ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats for Pedophiles start making the bumper stickers.

Universally hated by conservatives for every breath he takes Gavin Newsome is going to step in to revive the bill and make sure it passes.

All 32 Dems in the Senate passed the bill but the APS didn't? They didn't even provide a reasonable explanation so I have no idea what the hell were they thinking, but they should be thrown out on their ass. This shouldn't be a partisan political issue.
Yeah I kept looking for their argument for not supporting it and All I could find was “yeah, well, longer sentences don’t stop the crime from happening in the first place” which is a terrible argument and rides along the same logic conservatives use for not passing gun control.

Glad to see Newsom stepping in.

Yeah I kept looking for their argument for not supporting it and All I could find was “yeah, well, longer sentences don’t stop the crime from happening in the first place” which is a terrible argument and rides along the same logic conservatives use for not passing gun control.

Glad to see Newsom stepping in.
Agreed but thankfully it looks like they've come to their senses.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Without rationale on why they ruled that way. The only thing i can guess is they are trying to keep prison population down. Maybe they are getting pressed that way. Just guessing and i dont agree with that argument.
We imprison way too many people, but human traffickers deserve it. Way more than drug users.

I would like to comment on the debauchery of the leftist liberal sinful racist hate and fear mongering Democratic Party but they exceed the low expectations I have of the people marching under the guise of Democracy and Goodness

The average American is dumb as rocks and the Democrats want to keep it that way

Every time a black or poor person votes Democrat they vote for ignorance and poverty to be served on a paper plate of government cash

There are many black and poor folks recognizing this gaming the Democrats are doing to keep them in modern day economic slavery

It’s great folks so enjoy the loser ride you take as you vote Democrat

I would like to comment on the debauchery of the leftist liberal sinful racist hate and fear mongering Democratic Party but they exceed the low expectations I have of the people marching under the guise of Democracy and Goodness

The average American is dumb as rocks and the Democrats want to keep it that way

Every time a black or poor person votes Democrat they vote for ignorance and poverty to be served on a paper plate of government cash

There are many black and poor folks recognizing this gaming the Democrats are doing to keep them in modern day economic slavery

I know why you blocked us all now, you fool.

Yah lets blame the boogieman. That will fix it!

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT