ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats platform is race baiting!

OrangeBaron

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2010
democrats like to blame Trump but they have race baited for generations. Democrats and media are very culpable in today’s vitriolic climate. More so than Trump. They literally race bait every day and rarely get called out by the media.

giphy.gif

democrats like to blame Trump but they have race baited for generations. Democrats and media are very culpable in today’s vitriolic climate. More so than Trump. They literally race bait every day and rarely get called out by the media.
I remember that old phrase; Guns don’t kill people, the media does.

Reactions: scott29687
LMAO

This must be the Twilight Zone. The Democrats are race baiting while Trump is using that love your neighbor as thyself thing.

Southern Strategy
Ebola
Border
...and the list goes on. For decades the GOP.has manufactured an inflamed racial tensions with an emphasis on election season.
In turn, Democrats have manipulated race for a reliable voting block.

If Republicans are so "race friendly" why do African Americans and Hispanics routinely vote against them in large numbers. That premise is just stupid. Not even worth discussing. Geez..

Reactions: auctionhome
If Republicans are so "race friendly" why do African Americans and Hispanics routinely vote against them in large numbers. That premise is just stupid. Not even worth discussing. Geez..

not educated in reality.

once they see the truth, they vote republican.

the border issue is about mathematics and national security.

trying to add race into the border issue is pure ignorance. no idea why people dont understand why math is important to the economy.

border issue is not a race issue. why do you think its about race?
It was an election ploy to rally the base. The language used was intentional. Don't run from it, it worked.
-Invasion or refugee/humanitarian crisis
-Rapist and murderers vs concerned parents
-Disease infested vs hurting
-Takeover vs pursuing a better life

you probably interact with 100s of republicans everyday. are the people you personally interact with not friendly?

It was an election ploy to rally the base. The language used was intentional. Don't run from it, it worked.

what does race have anything to do with the 4 items you listed?

i do agree that some of trumps language is insensitive due to the rise in snowflake population.

but his actions speak otherwise.

would you rather him speak politically correct, and his actions be otherwise like previous administrations?

what does race have anything to do with the 4 items you listed?
Go ask 10 American born Hispanic citizens these questions:
1. Have you or your children been taunted with threats of deportation?
2. Have you or your children been told that you are what is wrong with this country?
3. Has the frequency increased in the last 3 years?

2. Have you or your children been told that you are what is wrong with this country?

I think it just happens that they're Hispanic. They could be purple, green, or a Liger . . . there are 20 million illegals in this country that have broken the law just to get here.

Now some state governments and the federal government are proposing free healthcare and college for these same illegals. Seriously, how is that fair or economically feasible in the long term? There are 100k illegals crossing the border every week. The amount of money required to give all these free benefits to ILLEGALS while citizens of this country get none of those benefits is incredible.

The left likes to label this "racism." It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with obeying the rule of law and fairness to America's great citizens.

you probably interact with 100s of republicans everyday. are the people you personally interact with not friendly?
Actually, I am retired and I do NOT interact with hundreds of Republicans every day. But, if I did I would be treated well as I am an elderly, white man. However, I am a moderate when it comes to politics, and that makes me a raving liberal in this state. I do not like Donald Trump one bit. But, I did support another Republican candidate. When he lost and Trump won there was no doubt how I would vote.

I think it just happens that they're Hispanic. They could be purple, green, or a Liger . . . there are 20 million illegals in this country that have broken the law just to get here.

Now some state governments and the federal government are proposing free healthcare and college for these same illegals. Seriously, how is that fair or economically feasible in the long term? There are 100k illegals crossing the border every week. The amount of money required to give all these free benefits to ILLEGALS while citizens of this country get none of those benefits is incredible.

The left likes to label this "racism." It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with obeying the rule of law and fairness to America's great citizens.

Here's a fact based response:
1. The color doesn't matter. My American born Hispanic daughter and her friends are repeatedly taunted with threats of deportation. My white son has intervened on multiple occasions to defend Hispanic students. It matters to them.

2. The numbers coming are a direct response to Trump policies. How?
He has dramatically cut the number of legal asylum/refugee seekers. Cutting the numbers doesn't change the underlying circumstances. How do you do that? We should be enhancing support there. Instead we are cutting support.
3. We are not infallible. Republican and Democrat Presidents have enacted policies that have decimated many of these countries. From sugar and bananas to supporting corrupt dictators has led us here.

Yep. Trump is welcoming with open arms every non-white American. Trump-rallies are filled with people of every color chanting “Send them back” - how heartwarming.

Here's a fact based response:
1. The color doesn't matter. My American born Hispanic daughter and her friends are repeatedly taunted with threats of deportation. My white son has intervened on multiple occasions to defend Hispanic students. It matters to them.

2. The numbers coming are a direct response to Trump policies. How?
He has dramatically cut the number of legal asylum/refugee seekers. Cutting the numbers doesn't change the underlying circumstances. How do you do that? We should be enhancing support there. Instead we are cutting support.
3. We are not infallible. Republican and Democrat Presidents have enacted policies that have decimated many of these countries. From sugar and bananas to supporting corrupt dictators has led us here.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's not a race issue. They could just as well be Canadians as Hispanics, and the result would be the same. I don't want those kids harassed any more than you do, but some of these far left policies seem very wrong to the millions of Americans who hold jobs and are burdened with paying for free healthcare, free college, etc. for people that are here illegally. ILLEGALLY.

#2 - I think maybe you're reply to someone else. However, I will say that Trump's administration is deporting far fewer illegals than did the two administrations before his.

#3 - Yeah, I'm sure there are many factors that play into people wanting to migrate to the US . . . not the least of which is free everything, sanctuary cities, government officials who tell ILLEGALS how to avoid being caught, etc..

LMAO... Trump could come out on the White House lawn dressed in a sheet, carrying a noose, and yelling linch all N(*)*(&^ and folks on here wouldn't buy that he's racist.

That being said, I personally don't think Trump is racist. I think Trump is about Trump and whatever furthers his interests (He always has been and always will be). But Trump knows damn well who likes him the most... that's white men. And he's going to cater to that demographic. And while not every Trump supporter is a white supremacist (far from it) you can bet your ass that EVERY white supremacist is a Trump supporter. Trump is aware of this and goes somewhat out of his way to avoid pissing them off. Like it or not, their votes count too.

Reactions: ClemTiger9

8 out of 10 kids in school receive some level of taunting.

if you teach your kids to break the law, the have to have thick enough skin to live with the consequences.

8 out of 10 kids in school receive some level of taunting.

if you teach your kids to break the law, the have to have thick enough skin to live with the consequences.
What are you missing? The kids being taunted are American born. They just happen to be Hispanic and are being singled out because of their race. Sure bullying occurs. My white kids have never been singled out because of their race. My black and Hispanic kids are regularly. The frequency has increased dramatically since Trump was elected.

Where are all the usual asshole liberals who would have jumped ITT if I had posted? Yeah.... bunch of pathetic, bullies is what they are. And I despise every last one of them.

What are you missing? The kids being taunted are American born. They just happen to be Hispanic and are being singled out because of their race. Sure bullying occurs. My white kids have never been singled out because of their race. My black and Hispanic kids are regularly. The frequency has increased dramatically since Trump was elected.

My white kids were singled out because of their race. Happened after Obama was elected.

They stood up for themselves and that solved the problem.

Yep. Trump is welcoming with open arms every non-white American. Trump-rallies are filled with people of every color chanting “Send them back” - how heartwarming.

Please try to be smarter even though it isn't as emotionally satisfying.

American citizens that are not European Americans are not an issue. Illegal Aliens are.

A broad coalition of Trump supporters who place America first. Great!

My white kids were singled out because of their race. Happened after Obama was elected.

They stood up for themselves and that solved the problem.

You're right, white people have a long history of oppression and being discriminated against in this country.

You're right, white people have a long history of oppression and being discriminated against in this country.

Do you feel sorry that my white kids were singled out because of their race, by non-whites? Or is that just justice since they are white? What do you think?

Oh, and by the way... Don't try and put words in my mouth. I said nothing about history. I just stated a singular fact in response to your singular post in which you probably were trying to infer that your non-white kids were picked on because of their race. My guess is that you didn't like it because my post diminished the victim-hood that you were trying to promote.

Maybe kids bully other kids for whatever reason they can and say things simply because they are trying to "hurt" the others most..not from some deep seated racial tinged belief that only their adult parents hold? It's up to ADULTS put things in perspective.

Not good for adults to promote victimhood. Hope you are not doing that.

Do you feel sorry that my white kids were singled out because of their race, by non-whites? Or is that just justice since they are white? What do you think?

Oh, and by the way... Don't try and put words in my mouth. I said nothing about history. I just stated a singular fact in response to your singular post in which you probably were trying to infer that your non-white kids were picked on because of their race. My guess is that you didn't like it because my post diminished the victim-hood that you were trying to promote.

Maybe kids bully other kids for whatever reason they can and say things simply because they are trying to "hurt" the others most..not from some deep seated racial tinged belief that only their adult parents hold? It's up to ADULTS put things in perspective.

Not good for adults to promote victimhood. Hope you are not doing that.

Of course I feel for your kids. In case you missed it, I'm raising both black, white and Hispanic kids. My affection for any of them is most assuredly not based off of race.

It's a well worn tactic to respond to racism, with "well this happened to me." Whether that was intentional on your part, is not for me to determine.

As far as how I'm raising my kids, it's the opposite of victim mentality. I'm raising them to see the power they have to build bridges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT