ADVERTISEMENT

Don't say you weren't warned

“Bone chilling” …..dear gawd, pull your panties up.

Goldman called for Trump to be assassinated on live TV and you’re worried the GOP might start playing by the same set of skewed legal rules as the Dems? Get f*cked

I don’t care if Trump spends another day in public office or a jail cell but you useless fckers deserve a taste of your own medicine. Time to reap what you sow.
I KNOW RIGHT! THE BAD GUYS ARE REALLY THE GOOD GUYS!!

Reactions: nytigerfan
“Bone chilling” …..dear gawd, pull your panties up.

Goldman called for Trump to be assassinated on live TV and you’re worried the GOP might start playing by the same set of skewed legal rules as the Dems? Get f*cked

I don’t care if Trump spends another day in public office or a jail cell but you useless fckers deserve a taste of your own medicine. Time to reap what you sow.

Jakefest: I like the way trump owns the libs.

Also jakefest: waaaaaahhhhhhhh! Why are they so mean to trump? Meanies! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Jakefest: I like the way trump owns the libs.

Also jakefest: waaaaaahhhhhhhh! Why are they so mean to trump? Meanies! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Like I said before, you don’t know shit.

It’s ya’ll that continue to voice concern he might go after his foes once in office but you seem super comfortable cheering it on now.

looks like bullying might be back in 2024. You having flashbacks to high school? I know your buddy dicpic is.

Like I said before, you don’t know shit.

It’s ya’ll that continue to voice concern he might go after his foes once in office but you seem super comfortable cheering it on now.

looks like bullying might be back in 2024. You having flashbacks to high school? I know your buddy dicpic is.
His foes = good people who are trying to protect our country by holding him accountable for his crimes so it can't happen again.

Don't get it twisted Nazi-boy

Reactions: flotiger
We’ve seen countless photos in MSM of the documents laid out on the floor of
Mar-a-lago but how come we haven’t seen video of Trump staff moving boxes? They have the video footage according to DOJ. That would be the single most damaging piece of evidence but yet, hasn’t been released…….all those MSM leaks but that one they are saving for the trial? Lolz

We’ve seen countless photos in MSM of the documents laid out on the floor of
Mar-a-lago but how come we haven’t seen video of Trump staff moving boxes? They have the video footage according to DOJ. That would be the single most damaging piece of evidence but yet, hasn’t been released…….all those MSM leaks but that one they are saving for the trial? Lolz
So he's innocent if YOU haven't seen the footage, is that where you've landed? https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/05/politics/mar-a-lago-unredacted-search-warrant-affidavit/index.html

Again, I ask you, when are you ever going to stand up for our country? Is it your sole mission in life to make this one-man crime wave Bo Peep? Why are you such a traitor?

So he's innocent if YOU haven't seen the footage, is that where you've landed? https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/05/politics/mar-a-lago-unredacted-search-warrant-affidavit/index.html

Again, I ask you, when are you ever going to stand up for our country? Is it your sole mission in life to make this one-man crime wave Bo Peep? Why are you such a traitor?
You are truly "unhinged" Tinkerbell. There are left wing loons, and then there is you. You should seek professional help.

I truly hope that you don't speak in public gatherings the way you do on here. An alligator mouth coupled with a tadpole a$$ doesn't normally turn out well.

I wish we had someone/anyone else in the White House, but you seem to think your life depends on it. Your gov't welfare checks will continue regardless of who is POTUS.

You are truly "unhinged" Tinkerbell. There are left wing loons, and then there is you. You should seek professional help.

I truly hope that you don't speak in public gatherings the way you do on here. An alligator mouth coupled with a tadpole a$$ doesn't normally turn out well.

I wish we had someone/anyone else in the White House, but you seem to think your life depends on it. Your gov't welfare checks will continue regardless of who is POTUS.
I love reading the beautiful musings of Mr. Hambone Nothing as they always brighten my day. But of course you can live with Joe in the WH even though you don't like him because he hasn't called you "vermin" with a promise to "root you out". He hasn't used Hitler's language over and over to claim immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country" and you know he won't abandon our allies so he can play footsie with the world's worst dictators. You see, you don't have to worry about those things because Biden is a decent man.

You aren't and neither is the guy you're supporting to destroy our country. And that's why I make it a point to warn about what's coming before it's too late.

Last edited:
I love reading the beautiful musings of Mr. Hambone Nothing as they always brighten my day. But of course you can live with Joe in the WH even though you don't like him because he hasn't called you "vermin" with a promise to "root you out". He hasn't used Hitler's language over and over to claim immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country" and you know he won't abandon our allies so he can play footsie with the world's worst dictators. You see, you don't have to worry about those things because Biden is a decent man.

You aren't and neither is the guy you're supporting to destroy our country. And that's why I make it a point to warn about what's coming before it's too late.
What are you so afraid of?

I love reading the beautiful musings of Mr. Hambone Nothing as they always brighten my day. Now f off bozo!
You're just proving my point. You are deranged. As far as the "f off bozo", I've got a paid subscription, so I'll continue to point out how f*cking stupid you are on a daily/hourly basis.

Honest question. Do you really believe what you say or are you paid to say it? You reach a whole new level of ignorance with each post, so I have to ask. You believe everything that CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the sites on the "interwebs" that feed you.

What part do you serve in your Utopia? What purpose do you serve? People can clean their own toilets. You are absolutely worthless to any society because you bring nothing to the table but a BIG mouth which has to be fed.

I don't blame this one you though. I blame your parents for raising such a miserable person. What a miserable f*ck you are.

I'm not going back to check but this part, "I love reading the beautiful musings of Mr. Hambone Nothing as they always brighten my day." he definitely put in another post to me.

"Tinkerbell"-that's what I call him, is a plant. Anytime he is questioned he quotes a news article, "twatter", something. This is his job. He gets paid to stir it up.

I'm not going back to check but this part, "I love reading the beautiful musings of Mr. Hambone Nothing as they always brighten my day." he definitely put in another post to me.

"Tinkerbell"-that's what I call him, is a plant. Anytime he is questioned he quotes a news article, "twatter", something. This is his job. He gets paid to stir it up.
I agree. Must be a plant or he's scared to death of DJT for some unknown reason.

It's already too late for you. You bought into the lies that were told, and you still believe them which shows your limited intellectual capacity.

I'm "MEGA MAGA" which is Mega Make America Great Again. If you are against this country then you are vermin. There's no need to "root you out" because you show us with every post that you are a POS.

"Biden is a decent man". This is how everyone knows you are a f*cking clown/traitor/troll/POS. No one that follows anything on the news can believe this sh!t. How about you tell us all how he is decent. You're just as big a POS as he is.

You're such a f*cking idiot that you can't see that your guy is doing the exact thing you are accusing someone else of.

1) A mentally deranged, unrepetant, criminal of a President who doesn't respect the Constitution and thinks he's above the law and will put the systems in place to make himself untouchable
2) You

Reactions: flotiger
It's already too late for you. You bought into the lies that were told, and you still believe them which shows your limited intellectual capacity.

I'm "MEGA MAGA" which is Mega Make America Great Again. If you are against this country then you are vermin. There's no need to "root you out" because you show us with every post that you are a POS.

"Biden is a decent man". This is how everyone knows you are a f*cking clown/traitor/troll/POS. No one that follows anything on the news can believe this sh!t. How about you tell us all how he is decent. You're just as big a POS as he is.

You're such a f*cking idiot that you can't see that your guy is doing the exact thing you are accusing someone else of.
Feel better?

He's definitely got mental problems. I just responded to a post of his where he said Ole Joe was a decent man. LOL
Why don't you skeedaddle over to the 5 and Dime and pick out some gifts for your chickens and your sister-wife? It's almost Christmas you know.

Nothing worse than brain washed ignorance telling other people they need help.....am I right?

Lol. You're not smart are you? I bet you think grass is blue, the sky is green, and believe in the Easter bunny.

Reactions: dpic73
GB_NYxFXcAEKjTD

LOL! Your party already did that here in 2020 by stealing the election. It never fails. You idiots accuse us of doing the exact thing you're already doing or getting ready to do.
This is where, once again, you're too stupid to engage with. You don't have a single fact that points to a stolen election, you don't even have one name of a conspirator. What you do have is overwheming evidence that there was no widespread fraud, including multiple hand counts, lawsuits and investigations. One investigation that took almost a year by the Trump supporting Cyber Ninjas came up with even more votes for Biden.

So hear me out, this means you're dumber than a bag of hair because you have no reason to believe this is true except for the falsehoods spewed by the most corrupt conman on the planet. If it was true , you'd be able to supply evidence that proves it, but we know you don't read and wouldn't even know where to find a fact. I can promise you they aren't between Trump's butt cheeks.

This is where, once again, you're too stupid to engage with. You don't have a single fact that points to a stolen election, you don't even have one name of a conspirator. What you do have is overwheming evidence that there was no widespread fraud, including multiple hand counts, lawsuits and investigations. One investigation that took almost a year by the Trump supporting Cyber Ninjas came up with even more votes for Biden.

So hear me out, this means you're dumber than a bag of hair because you have no reason to believe this is true except for the falsehoods spewed by the most corrupt conman on the planet. If it was true , you'd be able to supply evidence that proves it, but we know you don't read and wouldn't even know where to find a fact. I can promise you they aren't between Trump's butt cheeks.
Single fact that points to stolen election: Russian Collusion

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Single fact that points to stolen election: Russian Collusion
You mean the investigation kicked off by Republican Trey Gowdy over suspicions over Papadopolous meeting with a Russian agent? An investigation that was later turned over to Republican Robert Mueller by Republican Rod Rosenstein? That stole the election from Trump? That's weird.

You mean the investigation kicked off by Republican Trey Gowdy over suspicions over Papadopolous meeting with a Russian agent? An investigation that was later turned over to Republican Robert Mueller by Republican Rod Rosenstein? That stole the election from Trump? That's weird.
Yes. That one. The one where they framed him and attempted a soft coup. Election interference

Don't try to use facts, they don't like,understand,or believe them. They also don't seem to understand what constitutes "facts"

Don't try to use facts, they don't like,understand,or believe them. They also don't seem to understand what constitutes "facts"
Fact: They illegally spied on Trump.
Fact: The framed him for Russian Collusion

These are just some of many ways they interfered in the election.

Yet you will just continue lying to yourself “there is no evidence”.

Oh I know, they only know victimhood and would never take responsibility for putting up the worst POS of a candidate in the history of this country.

Fact: They illegally spied on Trump.
Fact: The framed him for Russian Collusion

These are just some of many ways they interfered in the election.

Yet you will just continue lying to yourself “there is no evidence”.
How does that prove election interference? That was years before the election was held and after the Mueller report came out, everyone stopped talking about it. How do fraudulent votes come out of that scenario? That's weird.

Last edited:

"too stupid to engage with", yet you engaged. You commie whackos are laughable. You don't believe in anything this country was founded upon.

When the tables turn, it's going to be glorious.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT