ADVERTISEMENT

Don't say you weren't warned

"too stupid to engage with", yet you engaged. You commie whackos are laughable. You don't believe in anything this country was founded upon.

When the tables turn, it's going to be glorious.
Do I hear you threatening us because we believe in the rule of law? Who is the commie whacko again?

And still waiting on your evidence the election was stolen

20141017_Waiting_Patiently.gif

Oh I know, they only know victimhood and would never take responsibility for putting up the worst POS of a candidate in the history of this country.
Victimhood does not equal Republican. It equals democrat.

You should know this. Every month when you get your hand out from the tax payers of this country you should feel grateful. You couldn't do this in any other country on the planet. You would actually have to work.

Do I hear you threatening us because we believe in the rule of law? Who is the commie whacko again?

Damn you're a joke. A bad joke, but a joke nonetheless.

You should know this. Every month when you get your hand out from the tax payers of this country you should feel grateful. You couldn't do this in any other country on the planet. You would actually have to work.
You strike me as someone who smells like piss and had a story written about them having relations with a cow in the Williamston Journal.

You strike me as someone who smells like piss and had a story written about them having relations with a cow in the Williamston Journal.
Dang Tinkerbell, you are so funny. How do you think this stuff up? It's like you are a child, at best someone in middle school. That's a knee slapper right there.

If you're going to try and insult me, you might want to seek someone smarter than you because this ain't doing it. You're just making yourself look more foolish.

Dang Tinkerbell, you are so funny. How do you think this stuff up? It's like you are a child, at best someone in middle school. That's a knee slapper right there.

If you're going to try and insult me, you might want to seek someone smarter than you because this ain't doing it. You're just making yourself look more foolish.
But you think you are smarter than me so I'm allowing you to prove it by showing us your evidence that the election was stolen. The floor is yours Hambone!

But you think you are smarter than me so I'm allowing you to prove it by showing us your evidence that the election was stolen. The floor is yours Hambone!
I am smarter than you, and I don't have to show you sh!t. Just sit back and let the world revolve around you.

You are starved for attention. You need a conflict to make your world work. My mind doesn't work that way.

I'm guessing you're an atheist/agnostic. You can believe what you want to believe, or in your case not believe at all. It's not up to me to judge.

What I do know is you're a miserable human and why I said you should seek help.

You let politics rule your life. That is your GOD. I'll pray for you to find the right path.

“Even Vladimir Putin … says that Biden’s, and this is a quote, politically motivated persecution of his political rival is very good for Russia because it shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others about democracy,” the former president told a packed stadium in New Hampshire.

You are rotten to the core. You're just too stupid to realize it.

How does that prove election interference? That was years before the election was held and after the Mueller report came out, everyone stopped talking about it. How do fraudulent votes come out of that scenario? That's weird.
You jumped from interference to fraud real quick.

It is 100% certain there was interference.
It’s 100% certain there was fraud.

The only question is how widespread and deep the fraud was and if it was government sponsored are not.

Keep claiming there “was no evidence”. The voters will let you know in November.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I am smarter than you, and I don't have to show you sh!t. Just sit back and let the world revolve around you.

You are starved for attention. You need a conflict to make your world work. My mind doesn't work that way.

I'm guessing you're an atheist/agnostic. You can believe what you want to believe, or in your case not believe at all. It's not up to me to judge.

What I do know is you're a miserable human and why I said you should seek help.

You let politics rule your life. That is your GOD. I'll pray for you to find the right path.
Your mind doesn't work at all but you could make this same statement to quite a few posters on this board but you reserve it only for people who have different politics than you - which shows your true intent. You hate me because I expose the truth in the lies, misinformation and conspiracies you and your like-minded posters cling to in order to make yourselves feel like you're good people who have been victimized by dark forces.
If you think you're a Christian, you've got to be the worst example of one there could be. Did Jesus say " go onto thee and be vulgar, hateful, lie and call people names?" If he did, I missed it. You're not fooling anyone though, insulting people is the only tool in your kit because you're completely unable to have an actual debate, with facts, because you're just so stupid. That's why you're so nasty because it's all you've got.
It doesn't rule my life but this week I've been on vacation so I've had extra time to point out how bad politics and a horrifically bad politician will rule all our lives if we let him back in office. It will be a chaotic, miserable term so this thread was created to warn you ostriches who blindly follow him about your complicity so you can't pretend you didn't know. Don't say you weren't warned when the worst happens.

Reactions: nytigerfan

The only question is how widespread and deep the fraud was and if it was government sponsored are not.

Keep claiming there “was no evidence”. The voters will let you know in November.
I'm allowing you to work through your logic but it's just not making sense. Just show us how we get from A to Z because so far, you're just saying shit that doesn't add up to a stolen election. I understand you NEED to believe it, even though your theories are ridiculous, but I'm willing to listen if you can clearly explain how, for example, Russian collusion adds up to election interference.

You can still let me know in November though, what your new theory will be when Trump loses a second time.

Your mind doesn't work at all but you could make this same statement to quite a few posters on this board but you reserve it only for people who have different politics than you - which shows your true intent. You hate me because I expose the truth in the lies, misinformation and conspiracies you and your like-minded posters cling to in order to make yourselves feel like you're good people who have been victimized by dark forces.

If you think you're a Christian, you've got to be the worst example of one there could be. Did Jesus say " go onto thee and be vulgar, hateful, lie and call people names?" If he did, I missed it. You're not fooling anyone though, insulting people is the only tool in your kit because you're completely unable to have an actual debate, with facts, because you're just so stupid. That's why you're so nasty because it's all you've got.

It doesn't rule my life but this week I've been on vacation so I've had extra time to point out how bad politics and a horrifically bad politician will rule all our lives if we let him back in office. It will be a chaotic, miserable term so this thread was created to warn you ostriches who blindly follow him about your complicity so you can't pretend you didn't know. Don't say you weren't warned when the worst happens.
I can't wait until it happens.

I am a Christian, but I'm also a sinner, just like you. I'm not perfect, but I am a whole lot better than you. It's not up to you or me to judge another.

How about we stick to the constitution. How about we follow the laws that have been put in place.

You are a LIAR! You've been on vacation, yet here you are spouting your drivel 24 hours a day. You folks need a good leader to point you in the right direction. It will only be chaotic because of people like you.

Christians just want to live their lives, serve GOD, provide for their families and community, and be left alone. You can't pull that off though. You have to inject your pedo lifestyle on everyone else so we'll say it is ok. Well it's not OK?

I can't wait until it happens.

I am a Christian, but I'm also a sinner, just like you. I'm not perfect, but I am a whole lot better than you. It's not up to you or me to judge another.

How about we stick to the constitution. How about we follow the laws that have been put in place.

You are a LIAR! You've been on vacation, yet here you are spouting your drivel 24 hours a day. You folks need a good leader to point you in the right direction. It will only be chaotic because of people like you.

Christians just want to live their lives, serve GOD, provide for their families and community, and be left alone. You can't pull that off though. You have to inject your pedo lifestyle on everyone else so we'll say it is ok. Well it's not OK?
You support a man for the highest office in the land who doesn't believe in the Constitution, so once again you've been exposed. You don't give a damn about right and wrong, your sole interest is causing harm to people who are different from you.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”
- Donald J Trump

Reactions: firegiver
I'm allowing you to work through your logic but it's just not making sense. Just show us how we get from A to Z because so far, you're just saying shit that doesn't add up to a stolen election. I understand you NEED to believe it, even though your theories are ridiculous, but I'm willing to listen if you can clearly explain how, for example, Russian collusion adds up to election interference.

You can still let me know in November though, what your new theory will be when Trump loses a second time.
It's going to be great. I can't wait. I wish it would start TODAY!

You support a man for the highest office in the land who doesn't believe in the Constitution, so once again you've been exposed. You don't give a damn about right and wrong, your sole interest is causing harm to people who are different from you.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”
- Donald J Trump
So what is YOUR version of right and wrong? I'd be willing to bet that YOUR version differs from pretty much anyone else.

- Donald J Trump
So what is YOUR version of right and wrong? I'd be willing to bet that YOUR version differs from pretty much anyone else.

I could write an entire book and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to you because you just don't care - you've been hypnotized by a lying, traitorous sociopath who wants to root out the vermin, put people in concentration camps, destroy healthcare because he doesn't like the president who implemented the current system, says the majority of people in this country are "the enemy within" and wants to divide us more than we've been divided since the Civil war - and you just shrug and holler "hell yeah!"

That's what wrong is

I want a leader who won't try to destroy our trust in all our institutions, including our electoral system with outrageous lies, I want a leader who won't mock people who've been beaten with a hammer because of his outrageous lies, I want a leader who will try to unite us and bring out the best in us instead of the worst.

But most of all I want a leader who wants the best for EVERYBODY, including uneducated hatemongers like you.

That's what right is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
I could write an entire book and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to you because you just don't care - you've been hypnotized by a lying, traitorous sociopath who wants to root out the vermin, put people in concentration camps, destroy healthcare because he doesn't like the president who implemented the current system, says the majority of people in this country are "the enemy within" and wants to divide us more than we've been divided since the Civil war - and you just shrug and holler "hell yeah!"

That's what wrong is
I want a leader who won't try to destroy our trust in all our institutions, including our electoral system with outrageous lies, I want a leader who won't mock people who've been beaten with a hammer because of his outrageous lies, I want a leader who will try to unite us and bring out the best in us instead of the worst.

But most of all I want a leader who wants the best for EVERYBODY, including uneducated hatemongers like you.

That's what right is
LOL! You're so smart an everyone else is uneducated. You fit the mold perfectly. You are smart, everyone else is not.

JR92nSa.png

So you are claiming that the election trump won in 2016 was stolen? That is the only one that would have been affected by the russia connection story.

Remember, trump himself said he was completely exonerated by the mueller report in 2019.

Reactions: dpic73

What do you do for a living? I am curious for two reasons:

One, you are dumb as a rock.

Two, I am willing to bet that you receive some type of governmental assistance.

• Haha
I protect my state & country against all enemies foreign and domestic. The fact that you think I'm dumb is laughable. In just this one post you were wrong twice: Only you would know how dumb a rock is, and I pay my own way. I just want the gov't to leave me alone.

I protect my state & country against all enemies foreign and domestic. The fact that you think I'm dumb is laughable. In just this one post you were wrong twice: Only you would know how dumb a rock is, and I pay my own way. I just want the gov't to leave me alone.

Were you attempting to reply to me directly here Einstein?

So you are paid by the government and you want the government to leave you alone?

It looks like my suspicions were correct.

Look what he did to make that happen.

"Crook, for example, was released from prison in November 2021, despite being convicted of two further crimes after he’d been incarcerated, which could have extended his sentence by as much as 40 years.

Crook’s release followed months of backroom negotiations between the MS13 leadership and the El Salvador government, during which the Nayib Bukele administration provided what the US Treasury Department described as “financial incentives” to gang leaders in return for lower homicides. The gangs, according to the Treasury Department, also agreed to “provide political support” to Bukele’s Nuevas Ideas party during the midterm elections, which the party swept to gain a supermajority in the country’s Legislative Assembly."

Shipping all of the criminals here......look forward to more crime coming here, more gang activity, more organized crime sprees, more car jackings, etc

nobody is carjacking your Toyota Tercel, junior. You'll be fine.

• Haha
Shipping all of the criminals here......look forward to more crime coming here, more gang activity, more organized crime sprees, more car jackings, etc
Hell yeah, love blatant fearmongering with no evidence to support it.

I see you've decided to lean fully into that RW spiral. You really should start auditing who you're following.

Hell yeah, love blatant fearmongering with no evidence to support it.

I see you've decided to lean fully into that RW spiral. You really should start auditing who you're following.
Yeah buddy

Yeah buddy

such things have never happened before.

Yeah buddy

Yeah, I don't see anything in those articles about El Salvadoreans being the criminals.

Are there illegal immigrants that are criminals? Sure. Just like there are legal immigrants that are criminals. To blanketly say that the only South Americans, or El Salvadoreans in your case, that are coming over are criminals is just an ugly trope. Though, it's pretty apropos for someone who doesn't live near the border to be fearmongering about the border.

Like I said, audit your "news" consumption.

this has got to be one of the worst threads in TI history.

some of you deserve a red flag order.

Reactions: WapPride
What do you do for a living? I am curious for two reasons:

One, you are dumb as a rock.

Two, I am willing to bet that you receive some type of governmental assistance.
Settle down Chip. We all know your 63% approval post about Corn Pop guy didn't age well. It's ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT