ADVERTISEMENT

DW4 kneeling during national anthem....

I’m not hiding. My opinion isn’t ignorant either. Just because you guys hate someone for an opinion doesn’t make you right. In fact it almost always makes you wrong. The hatred you have in your hearts for those who disagree with you is exactly the thing you claim to despise.

I’ll gladly meet you and discuss Jesus any day. I’ll never hide that or hide behind it. I’ll hold it up as high as I can.

umm weren’t you the one criticizing DW for an opinion and expressing “hatred in your heart” because he expressed that opinion? Oh yes, you were. It never ceases to amaze me how much projection you conservative snowflakes have going on. Or your utter lack of self awareness.

Reactions: ddot7
Again, I respect DW4’s right to do what he believes in. I don’t have to watch it though.

no one is saying you do or criticizing you for not. You and your ilk are being called out for showing the hatred in your heart by coming on here and shitting on the guy who you spent 3 years worshiping because he had the temerity to stand up for what he thinks is right.

I consider myself very conservative and I’m done caring... hope all of you do the same. It means nothing to all of us and that’s the beauty of this country. We can’t be mad about them infringing on our religious rights and then get mad at deshaun kneeling. Let’s be the bigger people in all of this.

Wait you think I hate you because you have an ignorant opinion? Couldn't be further from the truth. And yes your opinion is ignorant. It lacks substantial thought and knowledge of the situation. Thus making it ignorant.

What you are confusing for hatred is flat out not standing by while people wrongly assess a situation. You have done that and now have been called out for a terrible take. There is no hate there. People just aren't gonna deal with the bullshit anymore. I don't like your opinion and thus am letting you know it clearly. Deal with it.

Lastly, I'm not sure how other posters feel but me personally, I don't need you praying for me or telling me about what Jesus did for me. That's something that only I and God need to be concerned about when it comes to my own life. You have nothing to do with that.
You’ve missed the mark, on multiple things in this post. Prayers for you friend.

or maybe they’re patriotic Americans who want to see the country live up to the high ideals for which the flag stands, and they respect the very American right of a role model of protesting to try to make that happen.

but, by all means, just spew some bullshit about the “libs.” It’s all you brainless snowflakes are able to manage, we get it.
"Patriotic"??

That is some 5-star Jedi-level spin right there...

no one is saying you do or criticizing you for not. You and your ilk are being called out for showing the hatred in your heart by coming on here and shitting on the guy who you spent 3 years worshiping because he had the temerity to stand up for what he thinks is right.
I simply said I didn’t watch. I didn’t “shit” on anyone. I disagree with him sure. He has a right to his opinion and to act on it though.
You on the other hand took to attacking my and my character. You in multiple post showed you have no tolerance for a different opinion by attacking them and degrading them.
That hatred will only hurt you. It won’t help you. Prayers for you!

Reactions: wmnesbitt
gallery_large.jpg

To quote teammate JJ Watt:

“If you still think it’s about disrespecting the flag or our military, you clearly haven’t been listening.”

Is it about disrespecting police then?

I feel great about myself...I don't spend my every waking moment crying about how wronged I've been done by everyone else....you know, the poor poor pitiful me BS...
What about your boy crying about how he had an election stolen? Poor pitiful him

Yes, I'm very unsettled by a young man with so little respect for the blood spilled for the freedom he enjoys every day. Ingratitude is huge and it's very disapointing.

i’m very unsettled by someone with so little respect for the core freedoms that so many have spilled blood to protect. Ignorance and hatred of the things that truly make America great are very disappointing

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Exactly. All these people crying about not watching the nfl because of what a few players do BEFORE the game even starts is incredibly weak.

I watch the NFL, but my veteran dad will never watch another game.

strongest man I know

What about your boy crying about how he had an election stolen? Poor pitiful him

the projection is amazing. All these snowflakes always going on about how people complain they’ve been wronged when THATS ALL THEY ****ING DO THEMSELVES.

And absolutely no self awareness. You have to have a combination of an incredible inferiority complex and an utter lack of intellectual curiosity to be THAT hypocritical AND that butthurt all the time.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

I think that’s how it started

well I really think it started because kapernik got benched honestly
Believe the socks were before the kneeling, and he said it was in protest of rogue cops not cops “with the right intentions”, including two of his uncles who are police officers.

I simply said I didn’t watch. I didn’t “shit” on anyone. I disagree with him sure. He has a right to his opinion and to act on it though.
You on the other hand took to attacking my and my character. You in multiple post showed you have no tolerance for a different opinion by attacking them and degrading them.
That hatred will only hurt you. It won’t help you. Prayers for you!

oh drop the holier than thou bullshit, no one is buying it. You hopped right on the original poster’s bandwagon and then you hypocritically accused me of “having hatred in my heart.” That’s not attacking my character?

seriously, take a look in the mirror and stop the projection. For someone that sure loves to tout his Christianity you sure don’t follow the spirit of Jesus. Sadly, that seems to be true of so many “Christians” these days.

Believe the socks were before the kneeling, and he said it was in protest of rogue cops not cops “with the right intentions”, including two of his uncles who are police officers.

Why did he only start kneeling once he lost the starting job and start wearing those socks once he lost the starting job?

I’m thinking since the kneeling is fine, it should also be fine for some of us to burn the flag to protest Biden although many might confuse burning the flag with supporting Biden.

Reactions: TigerJR
oh drop the holier than thou bullshit, no one is buying it. You hopped right on the original poster’s bandwagon and then you hypocritically accused me of “having hatred in my heart.” That’s not attacking my character?

seriously, take a look in the mirror and stop the projection. For someone that sure loves to tout his Christianity you sure don’t follow the spirit of Jesus. Sadly, that seems to be true of so many “Christians” these days.
My apologies to you then. It seemed to me based on what you said and the way you phrased it you had some hatred going. I read that incorrectly.
Best wishes to you going forward!

Nuance. There’s nuance to the issue. I would explain it to you but you wouldn’t get it. You’ve made up your mind that you don’t like it when black people disagree with you or do something you don’t wholeheartedly approve of and that’s fine. But your deep racism gives me the privilege of calling you a dipshit and being correct.

There is nothing racist about calling you the mayor of planet dipshit.
You're a racist bigot....

Why did he only start kneeling once he lost the starting job and start wearing those socks once he lost the starting job?
As I understand it, he lost his starting job mid-season 2015 and wore the socks in 2016 OTAs. Didn’t sit/knell until their third preseason game. There’s a lot out there on the “why” if you’re really interested (including his conversation with former Green Beret Nate Boyer on why to kneel instead of sit).

Reactions: fcctiger12
It ain't crying if it's true...which it is...4 am ballot drops in huge liberal cities turning the whole election? C'mon man...we know the truth...

But it's all good...Trump ain't going nowhere...he'll probably run again in 2024 under the slogan "Let's Save America Again"....hopefully there will be something left to salvage by that point...the Biden years are gonna be rough...

It ain't crying if it's true...which it is...4 am ballot drops in huge liberal cities turning the whole election? C'mon man...we know the truth...

But it's all good...Trump ain't going nowhere...he'll probably run again in 2024 under the slogan "Let's Save America Again"....hopefully there will be something left to salvage by that point...the Biden years are gonna be rough...
Hahahah bro you got brainwashed by a reality tv star. Feel bad for you. Hope you come around one day, best of luck to you

Reactions: BigTig1983
As I understand it, he lost his starting job mid-season 2015 and wore the socks in 2016 OTAs. Didn’t sit/knell until their third preseason game. There’s a lot out there on the “why” if you’re really interested (including his conversation with former Green Beret Nate Boyer on why to kneel instead of sit).

He still did all of this after losing the starting job. Read the Nate Boyer stuff. Interesting. I still respect my dads opinion much more. Like I said, I still watch the NFL, but I completely respect my dads stance as well

I just stopped watching. When everyone decides to just stop watching things will change.

Oh great another thread a out kneeling and liberals going straight to calling others racists for not agreeing with someone’s opinion.

I love DW. I love how he plays and respect his game. I love that he came from humble beginnings and does so much good

i disagree with kneeling during the anthem as a form of protest. But I do believe he is doing it for a good purpose.

and some of you are completely idiotic for saying you respect someones opinion but then attack them for it. That is the complete opposite of respect.

Ah yes, those made up issues of police brutality and racism. DW is great when he performs for you, but how dare he speak up and exercise his First Amendment rights, right?

Good of you two to Identify yourself as such troglodytes. If you’re so unsettled by someone voicing their opinions, why don’t you take your snowflake asses to Parler where you can whine in peace?

They are made up.

The reason Blacks are incarcerated 2:1 over Whites and Hispanics is because in cities like Harlem, Bronx, Atlanta, LA, DC and Philadelphia they control the distribution of cocaine and heroin and by that I mean, they get it whole sale and sell it by the gram. 300 billion dollars a year and they have been doing it for decades.

If you don't believe, go ask a BLM member about the drug dealing. They don't deny it. They blame it on poverty or go read some books by famous drug king pins who have done there 25 years. Listen to the rap songs. Blacks have been taught to depend on Government and street hustle to get money and call everyone a racist.

Disgusting ungrateful on Thanksgiving IMO. It's greed. They know that if they kneel down, politicians will pay them more money. As if all the billions they make selling drugs isn't enough. White people fall for it every time.

The hypocrisy of the whole thing is that the crowd kneeling during the anthem and crying racist racist are more racist than anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT