ADVERTISEMENT

DW4 kneeling during national anthem....

The irony of it all is that most of police departments in cities were Blacks are incarcerated 2:1 over Whites and Hispanics are run by Democrat Mayors and have Black Police Chiefs. They don't tell you it's because of selling drugs. The 1984 Crack Law was promoted by the Black Caucus. It wasn't anything White people did. After Len Bias died of crack overdose, everyone blamed it on crack cocaine.

A Black kid is more likely to grow up idolizing famous drug king pins and becoming a street hustler than going to college and it's not because of anything White people do. It's because that's how it is growing up in the drug business.

In this thread we learn that @92TigerME is an extreme racist who hates black people.

Seriously man everything you said couldn't be more wrong and is really concerning that you actually believe that. I hope your children never follow your footsteps.

Did David Duke tell you these things?

@Cris_Ard is this the type of person you are willing to take money from?

Reactions: clemsontiger02
In this thread we learn that @92TigerME is an extreme racist who hates black people.

Seriously man everything you said couldn't be more wrong and is really concerning that you actually believe that. I hope your children never follow your footsteps.

You are a sad individual. “I hate the way you think so I’ll shout you down. I’ll attack with my words and then try to get everyone on board. Lastly I’ll try to censor you by calling on the site owner to join me in my hatred of you”
The saddest part is you don’t even see it. You are so far gone you can’t even begin to acknowledge how filled with hate, anger and rage you are.
I hope you get help man. I’ll leave with-Best Wishes going forward, cause I know prayer offends you.

You are a sad individual. “I hate the way you think so I’ll shout you down. I’ll attack with my words and then try to get everyone on board. Lastly I’ll try to censor you by calling on the site owner to join me in my hatred of you”
The saddest part is you don’t even see it. You are so far gone you can’t even begin to acknowledge how filled with hate, anger and rage you are.
I hope you get help man. I’ll leave with-Best Wishes going forward, cause I know prayer offends you.
Nothing is sad about standing up for a group of people who have been oppressed, cast aside, spit on, lynched, killed, arrested, raped, beaten and hated only because the color of their skin.

To claim to be a follower of God, you rather stand by so people like @92TigerME can constantly spew ignorant hateful claims. You rather look to people of color, shrug your shoulders and say "we have to value his opinion as much as yours". Even when its full of false claims. There is nothing Christian about that.

@Cris_Ard absolutely needs to be aware of the things that are being said on this site. I don't know if it bothers him or not but it absolutely could affect who joins his site or leaves his site in the future.

Lastly, you have become overly sensitive to think that prayer offends me. I just don't need it from you because it doesn't come from a good place. It comes from a judgmental, pompous, ignorant place. God and I have our relationship that we can handle ourselves.

Not a racist. Just a truth teller. Go read a book by these guys.

Rick Barns - 1970 Harlem Mr Untouchable Heroin King Pin
Kevin Chiles 1990 Harlem and DC Crack Cocaine King Pin $40,000 per day
Freeway Ricky LA, 1990 Crack Billionaire
Azie Faision- 1990, Harlem Cocaine
Rich Porter - 1985 Harlem Crack
Alpo Martinez - 1985 Harlem Crack
Richard Friz Simons - 1990 Harlem's. Cocaine's Consignment King

Read a book dumbass. Try Don Diva Magazine. The drug dealers themselves who have done their time are out with books saying this stuff you race baiting puff wagon.

Read a book dumbass. Try Don Diva Magazine. The drug dealers themselves who have done their time are out with books saying this stuff you race baiting puff wagon.
Don Diva Magazine is where you got your knowledge from? Its like you enjoy embarrassing yourself.

Your argument that because black people were big time drug dealers, then only black people are to blame for the drug issues and incarceration rates they face. Only a simpleton could think so shallow on a complex issue.

People of color have been denied equal education, employment, schooling, and healthcare for decades. You do that to a group of people and they are going to start way behind from the moment they are born. Its all intertwined in a system that continually makes it more difficult for people of color to succeed in life. Not that they can't but statistics show that it is much more difficult than those who are white.

When it comes to incarceration, the war on drugs has massively targeted people of color more so than white people. You have drug arrests that are over 40% marijuana related. Studies have shown that white and black people both use marijuana an equal amount. Then why is it that black americans are 3x more likely to get arrested?

Stop trying to use a segment of black people to make a horrible argument. You don't care about them and only use them for your own personal needs.

Reactions: PawPride
Don Diva Magazine is where you got your knowledge from? Its like you enjoy embarrassing yourself.

Your argument that because black people were big time drug dealers, then only black people are to blame for the drug issues and incarceration rates they face. Only a simpleton could think so shallow on a complex issue.

People of color have been denied equal education, employment, schooling, and healthcare for decades. You do that to a group of people and they are going to start way behind from the moment they are born. Its all intertwined in a system that continually makes it more difficult for people of color to succeed in life. Not that they can't but statistics show that it is much more difficult than those who are white.

When it comes to incarceration, the war on drugs has massively targeted people of color more so than white people. You have drug arrests that are over 40% marijuana related. Studies have shown that white and black people both use marijuana an equal amount. Then why is it that black americans are 3x more likely to get arrested?

Stop trying to use a segment of black people to make a horrible argument. You don't care about them and only use them for your own personal needs.

This is hot garbage and a lie. A self serving lie. My research has been confirmed by BLM themselves. Not only that. It's true. I listen to the drug king pins themselves. I named off about ten in a previous post. Are you saying they didn't control the streets? The cocaine and heroin trade is 300 billion dollars. It's sold for profit. I have advocated to legalize and release all the drug dealers. Your opinion is bigoted and narrow. The Blacks have a monopoly on selling cocaine and heroin by the gram. White kids and every other race are the ones consuming it.

Instead of calling someone a racist, open up your tinny brain and think about what's really going on.

Was Keith Lamont killed by a White or Black Cop?

Did George Floyd not try to cash a fake check and did he not have fentanyl in his blood when he died? Did he not resist arrest?

God knows who lies and who is spreading lies.

This is hot garbage and a lie. A self serving lie. My research has been confirmed by BLM themselves. Not only that. It's true. I listen to the drug king pins themselves. I named off about ten in a previous post. Are you saying they didn't control the streets? The cocaine and heroin trade is 300 billion dollars. It's sold for profit. I have advocated to legalize and release all the drug dealers. Your opinion is bigoted and narrow. The Blacks have a monopoly on selling cocaine and heroin by the gram. White kids and every other race are the ones consuming it.

Instead of calling someone a racist, open up your tinny brain and think about what's really going on.

Was Keith Lamont killed by a White or Black Cop?

Did George Floyd not try to cash a fake check and did he not have fentanyl in his blood when he died? Did he not resist arrest?

God knows who lies and who is spreading lies.
How is anything I said self serving? You haven't refuted one thing I said with facts. You think black people are the king pins in the cocaine and heroine trade?

Ever heard of the Mexican drug cartel? Black people don't have a monopoly on selling cocaine or heroin. Dude seriously. You are embarrassing yourself.

Also you think white kids are the victims????

George Floyd was brutally murdered and that officer is being charged with murder. Keith Lamont was killed by a police officer who used excessive force. Black people are being targeted by police. Note I said nothing about just white police officers as well. (although the overwhelming majority of this instances do happen to deal with a white officer).

I've got a question for you, why don't you see drug busts in wealthy white communities?

You are racist because you ignore factual evidence to systemic racism in America. You believe that black people are lesser than white people because they are incarcerated more. You will shape a false idea of reality to make yourself feel better as a white person so you don't have to deal with the harsh reality that your family members have mistreated a group of people because the color of their skin. That is why you are racist.

The good news though, people like you are slowly being cast aside in society. You will preach conspiracies and falsehoods until you die, but the world will move on without you and be better off for it. May God have mercy on your soul.

How is anything I said self serving? You haven't refuted one thing I said with facts. You think black people are the king pins in the cocaine and heroine trade?

Ever heard of the Mexican drug cartel? Black people don't have a monopoly on selling cocaine or heroin. Dude seriously. You are embarrassing yourself.

Also you think white kids are the victims????

George Floyd was brutally murdered and that officer is being charged with murder. Keith Lamont was killed by a police officer who used excessive force. Black people are being targeted by police. Note I said nothing about just white police officers as well. (although the overwhelming majority of this instances do happen to deal with a white officer).

I've got a question for you, why don't you see drug busts in wealthy white communities?

You are racist because you ignore factual evidence to systemic racism in America. You believe that black people are lesser than white people because they are incarcerated more. You will shape a false idea of reality to make yourself feel better as a white person so you don't have to deal with the harsh reality that your family members have mistreated a group of people because the color of their skin. That is why you are racist.

The good news though, people like you are slowly being cast aside in society. You will preach conspiracies and falsehoods until you die, but the world will move on without you and be better off for it. May God have mercy on your soul.

First of all you just proved that you don't understand the drug trade.

A kingpin is a person who buys the kilos wholesale from the Mexicans, Dominicans and Columbians and sells it by the gram. Kevin Chiles, Azie Faison, Freeway Rick, Alpo, Rich Porter were all Kingpins. What you are talking about are the smugglers. The kingpins have many foot soldiers working for them. The smugglers are few. They don't account for many in the business.

Floyd was high on fentanyl. He was most likely just a users. That's why he couldn't breath. The police were just following procedure. They will beat this political charge. Floyd tried to cash a bad check. That's why the cops were called. Had nothing to do with race. White people die the same way by cop.

Keith Lamont was shot by a Black Police officer for pulling a gun after he got out of his SUV. They were going to arrest him for smoking a joint in his car. Had nothing to do with race.

Ignoring facts or being wrong doesn't make someone a racist. It makes you a fool. Moreover, you don't understand the business end of selling drugs. Black people are more afraid of other street hustlers than they are the police. 99 percent of the violence is other drug dealers stealing from each other. That's why Alpo killed Rich Porter. That's why Azie Fasion was shot twice in the head and that's why Kevin Chile's mother was killed. They want that money. After the FEDS intercept a shipment, everyone starts stealing and killing because they need that connect. The connect is the people you were talking about. Most likely today is the Mexican Drug cartels. Don't forget about Belize and Venezuela.

The good news is that bedwetting snowflakes like you are being stood up to by Blacks who understand the reality of dealing drugs. This is the purpose of why Don Diva was started by Kevin Chiles. So that Black Teens will listen and not get into the street hustle and stay away from dealing drugs. You probably don't even know who Kevin Chiles is because you are too busying being a groupthinker.

I believe we should legalize drugs. Then White people can get their own drugs and we can stop arresting the Black kids for selling it. But yeah call me racist for wanting to let all the Black drug dealers out of prison. I love them more than I love the White dopes taking the drugs.

Last edited:
First of all you just proved that you don't understand the drug trade.

A kingpin is a person who buys the kilos wholesale from the Mexicans, Dominicans and Columbians and sells it by the gram. Kevin Chiles, Azie Faison, Freeway Rick, Alpo, Rich Porter were all Kingpins. What you are talking about are the smugglers. The kingpins have many foot soldiers working for them. The smugglers are few. They don't account for many in the business.

Floyd was high on fentanyl. He was most likely just a users. That's why he couldn't breath. The police were just following procedure. They will beat this political charge. Floyd tried to cash a bad check. That's why the cops were called. Had nothing to do with race. White people die the same way by cop.

Keith Lamont was shot by a Black Police officer for pulling a gun after he got out of his SUV. They were going to arrest him for smoking a joint in his car. Had nothing to do with race.

Ignoring facts or being wrong doesn't make someone a racist. It makes you a fool. Moreover, you don't understand the business end of selling drugs. Black people are more afraid of other street hustlers than they are the police. 99 percent of the violence is other drug dealers stealing from each other. That's why Alpo killed Rich Porter. That's why Azie Fasion was shot twice in the head and that's why Kevin Chile's mother was killed. They want that money. After the FEDS intercept a shipment, everyone starts stealing and killing because they need that connect. The connect is the people you were talking about. Most likely today is the Mexican Drug cartels. Don't forget about Belize and Venezuela.

The good news is that bedwetting snowflakes like you are being stood up to by Blacks who understand the reality of dealing drugs. This is the purpose of why Don Diva was started by Kevin Chiles. I believe we should legalize drugs. Then White people can get their own drugs and we can stop arresting the Black kids for selling it. But yeah call me racist for wanting to let all the Black drug dealers out of prison. I love them more than I love the White dopes taking the drugs.

You probably don't even know who Kevin Chiles because you are too busying being a groupthinker.
George Floyd case hasn't been dismissed and I dont recall any white people on video being choked out for "resisting arrest" without a deadly weapon. Over a fake check too.

Video evidence showed that Keith Lamont did not pull a gun on police.

You are talking about a select few people who benefited from the lack of opportunities in a disenfranchised community. That doesn't talk to or solve any problems in said community.

Do you think people of color had the same opportunities, education, healthcare, and ability to buy property similar to white people in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s etc?

George Floyd case hasn't been dismissed and I dont recall any white people on video being choked out for "resisting arrest" without a deadly weapon. Over a fake check too.

Video evidence showed that Keith Lamont did not pull a gun on police.

You are talking about a select few people who benefited from the lack of opportunities in a disenfranchised community. That doesn't talk to or solve any problems in said community.

Do you think people of color had the same opportunities, education, healthcare, and ability to buy property similar to white people in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s etc?

This is the same old far left victim argument. It's racist.

There are videos of white people dying from a police choke hold. They didn't show up on your CNN channel.

Keith Lamont pulled a gun and he was shot by a Black police man. There are videos of that also.

This is the same old far left victim argument. It's racist.

There are videos of white people dying from a police choke hold. They didn't show up on your CNN channel.

Keith Lamont pulled a gun and he was shot by a Black police man. There are videos of that also.
Its not a far left victim argument. Its reality. Why is that so hard for you to understand? The only thing that is racist is completely ignoring the history of what people of color have gone through and how that can affect a community long term.

Oh the mainstream boogie man is keeping the white man down right? Not even an argument worth discussing.

There is no video that Keith Lamont pulled a gun. The report was that he was armed but no video evidence that he pulled and pointed a weapon at any officer. That is a fact.

Its not a far left victim argument. Its reality. Why is that so hard for you to understand? The only thing that is racist is completely ignoring the history of what people of color have gone through and how that can affect a community long term.

Oh the mainstream boogie man is keeping the white man down right? Not even an argument worth discussing.

There is no video that Keith Lamont pulled a gun. The report was that he was armed but no video evidence that he pulled and pointed a weapon at any officer. That is a fact.

You claim to know what reality is but you don't. Black people continued to be incarcerated at a rate that was twice that of Whites and Hispanics during the 8 years of Obama Administration. The reason is, the war on drugs. Black people sell the drugs. They've been doing it for decades. The rate of incarceration increased after the 1985 crime bill that many Blacks promoted. It penalized selling crack 500 times over powered cocaine. Politicians wanted to get the drug dealers. They didn't care about he Hollywood types that powered their noses with powered cocaine. They wanted the guy on the Street that killed Lin Bias. They wanted the Kevin Chiles, Rich Porters and Alpos.

You can't shake it when a dude can make 20 grand in one night selling drugs. No amount of economic opportunity zones or welfare is going to stop someone making that kind of money. The only thing that will stop him is getting killed by one of his associates or by the cops or getting locked up for 25 years but many more will take his place. You can't stop the violence and it isn't coming from the cops. It comes from within the business of illegal money. "Whenever there is illegal money to be made, there will be problems" -Kevin Chiles. Nothing changed under Obama. Nothing changed under Trump and nothing will change under Biden. The only thing that will change the drug business is to legalize it. Not even the prejudice will go away. People know what they see and they see it often. You can't change that.

Now. Here's my take on all this BLM stuff. If you choose to make big bucks selling dope, don't be calling people racist when you get shot, thrown in prison or when white people look at you like some street hustling punk because that's what you are.

Everyone is sick of blaming everything on racism and I speak for the Blacks people also. Black people are tiered of this crap. The only way to get ahead in life is to do it yourself. Stop blaming everything on racism.

You claim to know what reality is but you don't. Black people continued to be incarcerated at a rate that was twice that of Whites and Hispanics during the 8 years of Obama Administration. The reason is, the war on drugs. Black people sell the drugs. They've been doing it for decades. The rate of incarceration increased after the 1985 crime bill that many Blacks promoted. It penalized selling crack 500 times over powered cocaine. Politicians wanted to get the drug dealers. They didn't care about he Hollywood types that powered their noses with powered cocaine. They wanted the guy on the Street that killed Lin Bias. They wanted the Kevin Chiles, Rich Porters and Alpos.

You can't shake it when a dude can make 20 grand in one night selling drugs. No amount of economic opportunity zones or welfare is going to stop someone making that kind of money. The only thing that will stop him is getting killed by one of his associates or by the cops or getting locked up for 25 years but many more will take his place. You can't stop the violence and it isn't coming from the cops. It comes from within the business of illegal money. "Whenever there is illegal money to be made, there will be problems" -Kevin Chiles. Nothing changed under Obama. Nothing changed under Trump and nothing will change under Biden. The only thing that will change the drug business is to legalize it. Not even the prejudice will go away. People know what they see and they see it often. You can't change that.

Now. Here's my take on all this BLM stuff. If you choose to make big bucks selling dope, don't be calling people racist when you get shot, thrown in prison or when white people look at you like some street hustling punk because that's what you are.

Everyone is sick of blaming everything on racism and I speak for the Blacks people also. Black people are tiered of this crap. The only way to get ahead in life is to do it yourself. Stop blaming everything on racism.
1. You absolutely do not speak for any black people. You are not black and have no say in this matter whatsoever. You can read whatever slanted view on the matter but your opinion does not speak for black people at all. They have their own voice and definitely don't need an ignorant human like you to speak for them.

2. Black Lives Matter does not make huge money selling drugs. Thats a ridiculous thing to say and untrue. You think black people are all street hustling punks? That again is racist.

3. The people sick of "blaming everything on racism" are the racists. They don't want to be called out for their unhinged, hurtful, ignorant thoughts.

4. Everyone for the most part has to work hard to get somewhere in life. People arent disputing that. What people are disputing is that there is a large divide by how one group of people (white people) has a significantly bigger advantage to succeeding versus another group of people (people of color). And alot of those advantages were put in place to benefit that first group of people.

5. People don't grow up wanting to be a drug dealer. People go towards that life because they see it as the only option to make a "great" living. Its seen as glamourous because in some communities that is the only way to make any money. If you grow up only seeing people able to make money by selling drugs, then that will shape what you think you can do.

That is why you don't see people in middle class neighborhoods on the corner. Its not worth the risk and they have safer options to make money.

I'm done with this conversation. You clearly are not going to change your mind and will continue to think racism is made up or that only black people are to blame. I ask you to voice these opinions openly with your bosses, colleagues, and other people you look up to. Hell if you see Dabo tell him these opinions. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HumasButthole
1. You absolutely do not speak for any black people. You are not black and have no say in this matter whatsoever. You can read whatever slanted view on the matter but your opinion does not speak for black people at all. They have their own voice and definitely don't need an ignorant human like you to speak for them.

2. Black Lives Matter does not make huge money selling drugs. Thats a ridiculous thing to say and untrue. You think black people are all street hustling punks? That again is racist.

3. The people sick of "blaming everything on racism" are the racists. They don't want to be called out for their unhinged, hurtful, ignorant thoughts.

4. Everyone for the most part has to work hard to get somewhere in life. People arent disputing that. What people are disputing is that there is a large divide by how one group of people (white people) has a significantly bigger advantage to succeeding versus another group of people (people of color). And alot of those advantages were put in place to benefit that first group of people.

5. People don't grow up wanting to be a drug dealer. People go towards that life because they see it as the only option to make a "great" living. Its seen as glamourous because in some communities that is the only way to make any money. If you grow up only seeing people able to make money by selling drugs, then that will shape what you think you can do.

That is why you don't see people in middle class neighborhoods on the corner. Its not worth the risk and they have safer options to make money.

I'm done with this conversation. You clearly are not going to change your mind and will continue to think racism is made up or that only black people are to blame. I ask you to voice these opinions openly with your bosses, colleagues, and other people you look up to. Hell if you see Dabo tell him these opinions. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of them.

How many times have we heard this song and dance? Not even worth a reply.

Ah yes, those made up issues of police brutality and racism. DW is great when he performs for you, but how dare he speak up and exercise his First Amendment rights, right?

Good of you two to Identify yourself as such troglodytes. If you’re so unsettled by someone voicing their opinions, why don’t you take your snowflake asses to Parler where you can whine in peace?
Dam son

Solid post. Glad we finally found a spokesperson for the blacks AND the whites.

best thing i will read this year

@92TigerME
"The Blacks have a monopoly on selling cocaine and heroin by the gram"
"Black people sell the drugs"

also @92TigerME
"[I'm] Not a racist. Just a truth teller."

mentally retarded and i kinda feel bad for him. in my experience, ignorance like this cant be grown in one generation. probably grew up with two cousin-parents who had about 67 IQ points to work with between them. sad

Reactions: TheValley91
best thing i will read this year

@92TigerME
"The Blacks have a monopoly on selling cocaine and heroin by the gram"
"Black people sell the drugs"

also @92TigerME
"[I'm] Not a racist. Just a truth teller."

mentally retarded and i kinda feel bad for him. in my experience, ignorance like this cant be grown in one generation. probably grew up with two cousin-parents who had about 67 IQ points to work with between them. sad

You don't feel bad for anyone except yourself. Calling someone ignorant and retarded for pointing out facts is just a sign of your own lacking.

You can pull facts from the 80s and 90s on drug king pins from NY, DC, Philadelphia and LA if you want or you can just read their books since most have done their 25 years. The facts are there. There weren't no white men buying kilos from Dominicans and selling them in the Bronx of NY by the gram during that time and after they passed the Crack Law, they started arresting all the Black kids for selling it. White people were not selling crack. That's how many Black kids ended up in prison. Being arrested for murder or conspiracy. The DEA would take down the Connect, and the Black drug king pins will start killing each other. Then the Feds would come in and take everyone down by getting them to rat on each other. There was nothing racist about it. It was just a response to the war on drugs. How things play out. People like you just assume the White people were selling cocaine and heroin. That's crazy. There weren't no white people running the spots in those cities. There are literally files on all the drug king pins dating back decades.

People want to blame the Black incarceration rate on racism because it extends their story that BLM is selling. The same story we have heard for decades now. That is, send more money and give us more because nothing is fair to us. BTW, the argument that I made isn't even being disputed by educated people. It's a known fact that I'm sharing with this board. There is no debate on why so many black kids got locked up during the 80s and 90s. Mandatory sentencing for drugs. That's why.

Last edited:
You don't feel bad for anyone except yourself. Calling someone ignorant and retarded for pointing out facts is just a sign of your own lacking.

You can pull facts from the 80s and 90s on drug king pins from NY, DC, Philadelphia and LA if you want or you can just read their books since most have done their 25 years. The facts are there. There weren't no white men buying kilos from Dominicans and selling them in the Bronx of NY by the gram during that time and after they passed the Crack Law, they started arresting all the Black kids for selling it. White people were not selling crack. That's how many Black kids ended up in prison. Being arrested for murder or conspiracy. The DEA would take down the Connect, and the Black drug king pins will start killing each other. Then the Feds would come in and take everyone down by getting them to rat on each other. There was nothing racist about it. It was just a response to the war on drugs. How things play out. People like you just assume the White people were selling cocaine and heroin. That's crazy. There weren't no white people running the spots in those cities. There are literally files on all the drug king pins dating back decades.

People want to blame the Black incarceration rate on racism because it extends their story that BLM is selling. The same story we have heard for decades now. That is, send more money and give us more because nothing is fair to us. BTW, the argument that I made isn't even being disputed by educated people. It's a known fact that I'm sharing with this board. There is no debate on why so many black kids got locked up during the 80s and 90s. Mandatory sentencing for drugs. That's why.
Being low IQ or undereducated is no excuse. Again, hate like yours can’t be conjured in one generation. Your parents set you on the wrong path and that’s something nobody would choose. Sorry for your disposition and I hope you find some understanding of the world and people around you.

Mandatory sentencing and the war on drugs and its policing is systemic racism. Its like you understand how the system targets black people but you don't think it's racist? Do you think white people weren't buying and selling cocaine and weed? because the studies show they were in far greater numbers. Its just that they police black neighborhoods more for stop and frisk

Being low IQ or undereducated is no excuse. Again, hate like yours can’t be conjured in one generation. Your parents set you on the wrong path and that’s something nobody would choose. Sorry for your disposition and I hope you find some understanding of the world and people around you.

Sounds like you're projecting your own hate. I love people. You throw out insults to cover up the fact that you don't understand anything about the history of drug dealing in the USA. Little ANTIFA wonderboy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT