ADVERTISEMENT

Election fraud in FL? Democrat whistleblower

I dont know. That guy @dpic73 said there was no evidence so this has been officially DEBUNKED.

So even though you've been easily fooled by the hundreds of other voter fraud conspiracies and you know that Desantis illegally arrested 20 people who actually voted legally, you will immediately believe any story this shitposter plops on the board without a second thought LMAO. You are so ****ing gullible.

But I haven't heard you say a word about the proven Republican voter fraud in Florida. Why is that? Hmm

Two Florida men at The Villages admit to voter fraud in 2020 election

So even though you've been easily fooled by the hundreds of other voter fraud conspiracies and you know that Desantis illegally arrested 20 people who actually voted legally, you will immediately believe any story this shitposter plops on the board without a second thought LMAO. You are so ****ing gullible.

But I haven't heard you say a word about the proven Republican voter fraud in Florida. Why is that? Hmm

So you accept that there was voter fraud. Glad we got that cleared up.

NIce lock up all the cheaters dont matter the party.....

So you accept that there was voter fraud. Glad we got that cleared up.
Sure, mostly Repub voter fraud, but oddly, you NEVER point that out. How can you be trusted if you only suggest imaginary fraud by the other side???

Sure, mostly Repub voter fraud, but oddly, you NEVER point that out. How can you be trusted if you only suggest imaginary fraud by the other side???
I don’t point it out because fraud is fraud no matter who does it. You have spun from “there was no fraud” and it was “the most secure election ever” to now “there was fraud but republicans did it.” Get your head on straight and make up your mind @dpic73. You failed your logic classes didn’t you?

I don’t point it out because fraud is fraud no matter who does it. You have spun from “there was no fraud” and it was “the most secure election ever” to now “there was fraud but republicans did it.” Get your head on straight and make up your mind @dpic73. You failed your logic classes didn’t you?
Glad you agree that Biden's win should have been even bigger.

The word I used several times yesterday was "insignificant" amount of fraud. Read better

I think you know he is just a lying pos ideologue. Truth doesnt matter its just winning at all cost for him. Nov 8-9 will be hard for him to cope with. Others like @dpic73 are already crying foul about 2022 and 2024.

Glad you agree that Biden's win should have been even bigger.

The word I used several times yesterday was "insignificant" amount of fraud. Read better
It was the most secure, most investigated, most transparent election in history and no amount of relevant fraud was detected. The lies about the fake fraud have also caused irreparable harm but it's ok to keep claiming it because Hillary and Stacy SMFH. This lady is evil.

Just exactly how much fraud was there. First it was none. Then it was no releveant amount.

And now we have whislteblower on fraud schemes out of Orlando.

And Candidates running on the platform that the 2020 election was a sham are running away in their races.

Guess there was no fraud, right @dpic73 ?

Just exactly how much fraud was there. First it was none. Then it was no releveant amount.

And now we have whislteblower on fraud schemes out of Orlando.

And Candidates running on the platform that the 2020 election was a sham are running away in their races.

Guess there was no fraud, right @dpic73 ?

They are winning in reliably red districts because your party has been so dumbed down and they're so easily gaslit, they won't vote for someone unless they say the election was stolen. They don't care about silly little things like evidence and facts. Anyone else who votes for them are doing it under the stupid assumption that it will help with inflation. Those dotards are in for a surprise.

You're really too dumb to argue with but for the record I never said "none". Just another one of your lies. It's what you MAGAs are known for.

They are winning in reliably red districts because your party has been so dumbed down and they're so easily gaslit, they won't vote for someone unless they say the election was stolen. They don't care about silly little things like evidence and facts. Anyone else who votes for them are doing it under the stupid assumption that it will help with inflation. Those dotards are in for a surprise.

You're really too dumb to argue with but for the record I never said "none". Just another one of your lies. It's what you MAGAs are known for.

FfiUiS7UYAIcOU1

Where we hate blacks and Jews proudly?

(I’m just trying to figure this thing out, it’s my first day)
Dont worry we know dems dont hate blacks and jews, just the ones that dont vote for them is all...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT