ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Centrist - Battle To Death With Woke Mind Virus

SpaceX currently massively undervalued at $150 Billion. If it went public it would double in one day.
They were supposed to be sending people to mars by 2024

At the pace they are going it won't be possible until like 2034. The investors are not happy

And I'm pretty sure they have raised money at $150B.

SpaceX has raised capital at a valuation of $137 billion, according to the latest funding round led by Andreessen Horowitz. This valuation is a significant increase from the $127 billion valuation in May 2022 and the $46 billion valuation in August 2021. These funding rounds demonstrate the confidence of investors in SpaceX's ambitious projects, such as the Starship and Starlink programs.

Probably should let him back on. Any money he earns should be directed to pay the families he lost the lawsuit to.

Last edited:
Reactions: XRP589

@WapPride @dpic73 @firegiver

Still think X is having financial problems? He is begging for that advertising money so hard that he is going to let Alex Jones back on the platform. Selling out because he needs the money i guess.

Yes, twitter ad revenue is down >50% from prior to his ownership, Twitter new user creations are down >15%, and top content creators are currently/have already fled to other social media platforms.

I do laugh at the polls though, considering the only people who can vote are blue checks, and the only people with blue checks are the idiotic simps, like yourself, who worship the ground he walks on.

@WapPride @dpic73 @firegiver

Still think X is having financial problems? He is begging for that advertising money so hard that he is going to let Alex Jones back on the platform. Selling out because he needs the money i guess.
I don't think I've engaged with you on his financial problems, which are obvious, but I have said he's hemorrhaging eyeballs and this will just make it worse. Terrible business decision to bring him back when it was unnecessary to do so. Looks like he's throwing yet another bone to his rabid, alt-right customers and giving the middle finger to everyone else. F him.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Alex jones is a clown who was sued into bankruptcy. What Elon letting him back on the platform lets us know, is that he protects and platforms defamers and liars.
It’s not Elon that decided to let him back on. It’s the Users of the X platform that are currently voting at a 70-30 clip in favor of letting him have free speech.

All Elon did was put it to a poll. You communists hate that.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don't think I've engaged with you on his financial problems, which are obvious, but I have said he's hemorrhaging eyeballs and this will just make it worse. Terrible business decision to bring him back when it was unnecessary to do so. Looks like he's throwing yet another bone to his rabid, alt-right customers and giving the middle finger to everyone else. F him.
10 million new users this month. Hemorrhaging eyeballs?

Again, if the people vote against letting Alex back on Elon, won’t let him back on.

Why does the left hate democracy?

It’s not Elon that decided to let him back on. It’s the Users of the X platform that are currently voting at a 70-30 clip in favor of letting him have free speech.

All Elon did was put it to a poll. You communists hate that.
why would i hate that? i don't, its fine whatever elon wants to do with his company. Doesn't mean it makes good business sense nor do I think he protects free speech. He's banned plenty of people off his platform

Alex jones is a clown who was sued into bankruptcy. What Elon letting him back on the platform lets us know, is that he protects and platforms defamers and liars.
There’s that intellectual honesty we’ve come to love so much from the left

FREE ALEX

Reactions: fatpiggy
There’s that intellectual honesty we’ve come to love so much from the left

FREE ALEX
lol yah buddy. Alex is suuuuch a victim, making millions of dollars peddling lies proven in court. you have lost the narrative and become a great example of what not to be

Reactions: dpic73
and you think Alex Jones, convicted fraudster, is useful to conversation? Just making sure you and I are straight on what you are saying.
I think he should be allowed free speech. I think any money he earns on the platform should go to settle his debts to the families.

Alex Jones probably has money that cannot be touched in those judgements similar to OJ.

10 million new users this month. Hemorrhaging eyeballs?

Again, if the people vote against letting Alex back on Elon, won’t let him back on.

Why does the left hate democracy?
It's the number of users that left that tells the story, not the new signups, which are mostly from outside the country. In the meantime @threads has exploded and that's directly related to Musk's re-branding Twitter as Xchan.

"The people" LMAO - you mean the magats that pay $8 a month to flood the platform with bile?

It's the number of users that left that tells the story, not the new signups, which are mostly from outside the country. In the meantime @threads has exploded and that's directly related to Musk's re-branding Twitter as Xchan.

"The people" LMAO - you mean the magats that pay $8 a month to flood the platform with bile?
X blows everything else out of the water. Come back from your mass formation psychosis. Truth Social is better than the communist oriented threads.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
I think he should be allowed free speech. I think any money he earns on the platform should go to settle his debts to the families.
Lol... he's allowed free speech. He's always allowed free speech. Can you do me a favor and tell me where in the Constitution it says Alex jones can't have free speech? Show me where his free speech is being infringed. Do you think being banned from ti is a infringement on free speech?

X blows everything else out of the water. Come back from your mass formation psychosis. Truth Social is better than the communist oriented threads.
No... no it doesn't but you'd have to have numbers to back that claim

TI isn’t advertising free speech. X allows free speech within the law. Which law prevents him from speaking?
Lol... he's allowed free speech. He's always allowed free speech. Can you do me a favor and tell me where in the Constitution it says Alex jones can't have free speech? Show me where his free speech is being infringed. Do you think being banned from ti is a infringement on free speech?

I use both X and @threads but I find myself gravitating to threads more as X gets seedier.
You mean the truth hurts your feelings. So you go to threads where they filter the content for you. It’s ok to admit that you like carefully curated propaganda

You mean the truth hurts your feelings. So you go to threads where they filter the content for you. It’s ok to admit that you like carefully curated propaganda
If the truth means a bunch of mouthbreathers yammering about a stolen election, the danger of vaccines and how great Trump was, I feel like there are better uses of my time.

If the truth means a bunch of mouthbreathers yammering about a stolen election, the danger of vaccines and how great Trump was, I feel like there are better uses of my time.
The truth is the truth whether it is worth your time or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT